Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2006, 01:54 PM
~Jay~

A mini ghost-walk!

Last night I went walking around the disused floors of a very old (17th century) manor house with four other mediums/sensitives from my psychic development classes. Never thought I would see the day that I would do this - especially as I'd grown up with all the spooky stories of the place since I was very little.

All we had was a dim torch, there were no lights, and only a few small windows letting natural moonlight in from outside. This place is very haunted, and one of the male ghosts was the owner during the 1850's who used to kidnap young children & keep them locked up in a bedroom, to be used for his own perverted purposes. He slowly starved them to death too, and there are many child-spirits in the place, all under the age of 10.

We got to the first landing, and my friend, the circle leader saw some of the children there straight away. We then climbed up a winding, narrow staircase to the next floor. As I walked through into the room, I felt an almighty rush of cold air go past me, and apparently that was the spirit of a man. Through into the other room, we went past a very small room, no bigge than a large cupboard really, and apparently there was a child/ren who had been locked up there & had tried desperately to escape. There was an old mirror on the wall in the main room, so we each had a go at mirror-scrying. We focused on our faces in the mirror, particularly our eyes, and tried to relax our focus. I saw my face change into a youngish male, but I couldn't hold the image for very long. My friend, who was standing behind me, saw him, and said his name was Mark and he was 14 years old. He looked very sorrowful, and I wondered who he could be. She said he looked like the spirit of a boy who had approached her outside the building a few weeks before. I also had the face of a little girl come through briefly.

After we'd all had a turn at that, we moved on into another room, where the perverted male ghost was sitting in the corner. I briefly saw an outline of him - apparently he was beckoning to me to come closer - but I wouldn't go near! After we moved away, we went past a staircase & I got a feeling of sheer terror from there. I mentioned this to the group & said whatever was through there, I wasn't very happy with. The leader of our group confirmed the dark feeling, but wanted to go up & investigate! So off we all went, upto the very top floor....which was even darker than ever, with only one small window in the first bedroom. But I wasn't being left downstairs in the dark on my own, so I had no choice, lol!

The first room was OK, not too bad, although very sinister. But the next room was horrendous & we were about to find out why. It was a little room, like a servant's room, with a fireplace on one wall & no window at all. Immediately my friend psychically saw an alter by the fireplace, dedicated to balck majic practices - Satanism. Whoever it was had used this room for very dark purposes indeed. Another of our group said many of the ghosts had entered the room and were gathered all around the edges, watching us. By this point I could hardly breathe & was developing a tension headache. My friend finally told us we had to leave, because she had found out what had been going on here - the Satanist woman's spirit was really angry. As we all left the room, my friend told us this woman had been killed by a stake through the heart - hence all our breathing problems!

We'd all had enough after that, and cleared off back downstairs. The next time we go up there, my friend is going to cleanse the energies with some healing bells she's got, as well as incense and salt. What a night!!!
Old 25-11-2006, 03:30 PM
cweiters

Strange

Joycee as I read this post I saw circles of light luminated from your post out at me. My heart begin to ache, finally my head begin to spinning, I have a slight headache with some deep breaths I feel better, it will go away. Joycee I don't want to say I know what this means, but I will say I feel the work was good.
Blessings, Love and light and protection be with you and your friends....

Love
cw

As I continued to read
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
Last night I went walking around the disused floors of a very old (17th century) manor house with four other mediums/sensitives from my psychic development classes. Never thought I would see the day that I would do this - especially as I'd grown up with all the spooky stories of the place since I was very little.

All we had was a dim torch, there were no lights, and only a few small windows letting natural moonlight in from outside. This place is very haunted, and one of the male ghosts was the owner during the 1850's who used to kidnap young children & keep them locked up in a bedroom, to be used for his own perverted purposes. He slowly starved them to death too, and there are many child-spirits in the place, all under the age of 10.

We got to the first landing, and my friend, the circle leader saw some of the children there straight away. We then climbed up a winding, narrow staircase to the next floor. As I walked through into the room, I felt an almighty rush of cold air go past me, and apparently that was the spirit of a man. Through into the other room, we went past a very small room, no bigge than a large cupboard really, and apparently there was a child/ren who had been locked up there & had tried desperately to escape. There was an old mirror on the wall in the main room, so we each had a go at mirror-scrying. We focused on our faces in the mirror, particularly our eyes, and tried to relax our focus. I saw my face change into a youngish male, but I couldn't hold the image for very long. My friend, who was standing behind me, saw him, and said his name was Mark and he was 14 years old. He looked very sorrowful, and I wondered who he could be. She said he looked like the spirit of a boy who had approached her outside the building a few weeks before. I also had the face of a little girl come through briefly.

After we'd all had a turn at that, we moved on into another room, where the perverted male ghost was sitting in the corner. I briefly saw an outline of him - apparently he was beckoning to me to come closer - but I wouldn't go near! After we moved away, we went past a staircase & I got a feeling of sheer terror from there. I mentioned this to the group & said whatever was through there, I wasn't very happy with. The leader of our group confirmed the dark feeling, but wanted to go up & investigate! So off we all went, upto the very top floor....which was even darker than ever, with only one small window in the first bedroom. But I wasn't being left downstairs in the dark on my own, so I had no choice, lol!

The first room was OK, not too bad, although very sinister. But the next room was horrendous & we were about to find out why. It was a little room, like a servant's room, with a fireplace on one wall & no window at all. Immediately my friend psychically saw an alter by the fireplace, dedicated to balck majic practices - Satanism. Whoever it was had used this room for very dark purposes indeed. Another of our group said many of the ghosts had entered the room and were gathered all around the edges, watching us. By this point I could hardly breathe & was developing a tension headache. My friend finally told us we had to leave, because she had found out what had been going on here - the Satanist woman's spirit was really angry. As we all left the room, my friend told us this woman had been killed by a stake through the heart - hence all our breathing problems!

We'd all had enough after that, and cleared off back downstairs. The next time we go up there, my friend is going to cleanse the energies with some healing bells she's got, as well as incense and salt. What a night!!!
Old 25-11-2006, 09:19 PM
~Jay~

Thankyou cweiters! xx
Old 26-11-2006, 01:03 PM
Enlightener

Juma's Detox Program

man, that would make for a mad film.

Enlightener
Old 07-01-2007, 05:45 PM
~Jay~

I have another story about this place, which happened on the evening of a psychic development class I was at a couple of weeks ago.

It was the night we were crystal-ball scrying. We were all 'doing our thing' when one of the group, Richard, was taken over by the spirit of a man called William. The leader saw what was going on, and started asking William out loud what he wanted, why he was there, and asking him to leave our circle. I had abandoned what I was doing by this stage, and was concentrating on events as they happened. To see Richard's face as this other spirit occupied his body was fascinating. His eyes kind of bulged, and he tried to speak, but couldn't get the words out.

Another experienced paranormal investigator in the group, Bob, also saw what was going on, and managed to lure William away from Richard (who gets frightened by these things) and ended up being taken over himself. He then sat there breathing in heavy, shaky breaths and shaking fairly violently. Eventually though, William left our circle, and things progressed without anything else of this nature happening.

After most of us had gone home though, a few of them - including Bob & Richard - did a seance. William returned, and took over Bob's body again. This time he was really angry! It transpired that he used to live in the Old Hall a couple of hundred years ago with his parents & siblings, but he was the black sheep of the family. His mother constantly put him down & ridiculed him, especially when he lost a foot in an accident, and couldn't do so many things as he used to do. The spirit of his mother was there in the room too, and she was taunting William & making him worse.

Eventually, he seemed to calm down - and his primary reason for his actions that night was to feel what it was like to be in a physical body again, and to get the story of his life across in his own words. There's so many ghosts at that place that no wonder I shake with cold every time I enter the place! I love piecing all the stories together though, of the various spirits that are there, especially as I spent most of my childhood hanging around in the grounds of that place.
Old 07-01-2007, 06:01 PM
celtic_cutty

hi jaycee..enjoyed reading your posts..I am curious to know if you sensed anything about the place when you used to run around there as a kid?
Old 07-01-2007, 07:57 PM
~Jay~

Hi celtic_cutty,

I've always thought the place to be a little scary, but then people have told me about it being haunted as far back as I can remember, so I couldn't say I was picking up on anything in particular. The top floor is the one I was told was haunted by The Grey Lady - and I always used to look up at the windows as a child to see if I could see her. I never did though - but apparently my brother did once! I was talking to him about all this over Christmas when he told me. Apparently he didn't stick around for a closer look, and ran like hell to get as far away as he could, LOL!

I also used to attend the playgroup there on the ground floor as a 4-year-old child. I always looked forward to going, and cant remember any sinister feelings or goings-on from that time either, though I was always told there was no such things as ghosts. As a natural sensitive/empath/clairsentient rather than a clairvoyant (which I'm developing at the moment) I never had any visible evidence to the contrary.

You live n learn though, hehe!
Old 11-01-2007, 09:08 AM
rose

whoah what great experiences jaycee. creepy but great. i wish i could join you some day in checking out some of the great old buildings around that area. i miss britain for it's haunted buildings. though when i lived there i didn't appreciate it all the time!
Old 11-01-2007, 10:34 AM
~Jay~

Thanks rose! I didn't know this until recently, but apparently I live in the most haunted area of the Midlands, and my nearest city (Derby) is meant to be the most haunted place in England! No wonder there are so many paranormal investigation groups around here, LOL!

Where my husband works in Derby, there is a street named "Dead Man's Lane" and it is an old burial ground for people who died of the plague in that area. There were so many bodies that they had to bury them in an upright position as they were running out of ground. Apparently there are several sightings of ghosts there, and my hubby offered to take me one day. Erm...maybe not!
Old 11-01-2007, 08:46 PM
rose

i never knew that about derby. i never got to go there either. edinburgh blew me away when i went there. people were so cruel back in the 17th century! well...that time stood out more than others. witch hunts etc, plague victims being walled up and abandoned...i guess the mass survival instinct had a lot to do with that.

dead man's walk sounds horrific. i'd be drawn to there out of curiosity i admit....but i guess there is no good point to it. surrounded by sadness and grief isn't an ideal way to choose to spend an afternoon.
Closed Thread