Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 12:36 PM
nickmellor33

who says ghost cant hurt you ?

i think i put that theory to rest last night as when i was in bed falling asleep i literally felt something shove me out of bed as i fell i hit my head on something and this morning my eye sockets is throbbing like hell....my point is something shoved me for no apparent reason i went cold and shivery so i knew threre was a spirit there .....if anyone could help me understand why something would want to hurt me and how they can hurt me i would be very greatful.........
Old 11-11-2006, 01:47 PM
kundalini

Hi Nick, it may very well be a spirit which did this to hurt you but there could be an alternative reason...

What if the spirit that pushed you was doing so, knowing that you were going to hit your head, why would it do that? Well, a physical blow to the body also as an impact on the chakra system and if say one of your head chakras ( eg. throat, brow or crown ) were really closed then a physical blow such as you banging your head may be sufficient for it to open. It could be that spirit have wanted you to open up one of these chakras for some time but you may not have noticed and so they took such an extreme measure.

That is just a theory of mine but it could be an alternative explanation...
Old 11-11-2006, 05:11 PM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi Nick, it may very well be a spirit which did this to hurt you but there could be an alternative reason...

What if the spirit that pushed you was doing so, knowing that you were going to hit your head, why would it do that? Well, a physical blow to the body also as an impact on the chakra system and if say one of your head chakras ( eg. throat, brow or crown ) were really closed then a physical blow such as you banging your head may be sufficient for it to open. It could be that spirit have wanted you to open up one of these chakras for some time but you may not have noticed and so they took such an extreme measure.

That is just a theory of mine but it could be an alternative explanation...

hi kundalini, thanks for replying mate, to be honest im at a loss as to what happened all i know is i felt an almighty shove and i fell out of bed forwards and hit my face on something hard , it was dark and i was half asleep so i didnt see much but you could be right i dont have a clue though .........whatever it was has had an effect on me all day i have a slightly swollen left eye so maybe the spirit didnt actually mean to hurt me as such .......
Old 11-11-2006, 05:21 PM
kundalini

Well, funnily enough, the eye chakras ( which are in front of each eye ) correspond to the way we view the world so maybe you will be changing perspectives soon about your view of the world or even how you view yourself. There's not much more I can add to this though.

Kundalini.
Old 11-11-2006, 08:33 PM
Deactivated Account
i'm fairly sure negative entities can in fact harm you, they aren't all as pure as the driven snow xxxx
Old 11-11-2006, 11:05 PM
Lapis

I totally agree daisy, negative polarized entities usually do intend to cause harm! I've heard some people claim over and over about how the nonphysical can't effect or cause harm to those in the physical and it makes me nuts because they sure can and do.

Wow nickmellor33, that's one heck of a way to get woke up! I don't know if Kundalini's theory is right or not (I hope it is) but you might also state that you won't tolerate anything/anyone causing you harm like this. I've had negative entities push the bed mattress up from underneath to bounce me around a bit, but what you experienced is severe and dangerous IMO. Do you recall anything else going on in or around your house or neighborhood around the time this happened? Just a thought.....maybe something wanted you not asleep and back in your body? A rather harsh way to achieve it however! Be careful.
Old 11-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Deactivated Account
protection!! xxx
Old 12-11-2006, 08:49 AM
awoman

Today

Hello - as a long time seeker, I had many questions about spirits and chakras and many other themes. I read many books, visited seminars, even had a guru for a long time. She did not help much - but it was nice to be in company of the group, chant, meditate. But my suffering was not reduced at all. Only my money.

Than I met a woman from India, called Preeti. She showed me, that the more I take care of NOW and what today is to be done, suffering can be reduced. If you are aware of what you are doing in every moment - there is less chance for you to wake up in the middle of the night and hit your head.

What is there to be aware? She gives answers to the questions of life, so that one is able to improve the own life, now. And there is no promise of being enlightened. Because Preeti knows what that is.

Now, with all the guidance and answers I am able to live life with less suffering, like being healthy, well with the partner, well with my profession, with money - just to mention some.

The answers given by Preeti are not for spiritual tourist but for the person, who is ready to listen and take care of their life.

Have a good day
awoman
Closed Thread