Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 30-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Pathfinder

Gerson Therapy

Hi Everyone
I haven't visited the forum for a long time because sadly in November last year my husband got diagnosed with lymphoma, our world just fell apart and then to make it even worse he was told he was stage 3/4/ and possibly in the bones too, my husband decided that he didn't want chemo or any normal treatments which shocked everyone, he went to see a homeopath and she mentioned Gerson Therapy to us so we decided to look it to it and we decided to start it in January 2018.
It is a lot of hard work, what Gerson Therapy is is a healthy eating plan and a detoxification of the body you put organic fruit and veg in to your body and we do 13 juices made of carrots apple and some green juices he takes various supplements that support the organs and he does 5 coffee enemas a day to release the toxins in his body, so far it seems to be going very well, i just wanted people to know about this therapy and would be interested to hear from others who are on it or have been helped by it, it also can cure other illnesses but not all illnesses.

thanks for reading.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:55 PM
Super Moderator
Dear sleepy amethyst....blessings to your husband. I wish him the very best and send him my prayers and kind thoughts.

His method of treatment is his own choice. One size doesn't fit all. I have heard of many successes with Gerson therapy. I hope it will work for him.

Kindest thoughts to you too.
Old 31-07-2018, 01:35 PM
Master

And here we go again, eating healthy, and no processed foods. Imagine that.

I wish you and your husband much success, sleepy.
Old 01-08-2018, 05:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear sleepy amethyst....blessings to your husband. I wish him the very best and send him my prayers and kind thoughts.

His method of treatment is his own choice. One size doesn't fit all. I have heard of many successes with Gerson therapy. I hope it will work for him.

Kindest thoughts to you too.

Hi Tobi
Thank you and yes definitely one size doesn't fit all.

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 01-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
And here we go again, eating healthy, and no processed foods. Imagine that.

I wish you and your husband much success, sleepy.

Hi Linen53

Thank you, yes it is the same old story eat healthy and you reap the benefits, but all to often we don't, we think we are invincible and that we will live till 100 and still eat the same ****, worst thing is i have had cancer 20 odd years ago and i haven't changed my eating habits until now.

Old 01-08-2018, 09:07 PM
Master

Well, the big food companies spend millions of dollars on attorney fees and advertising to temp the public so they can make money.

But once I developed celiac disease which means foods like wheat, barley, rye and corn can kill me, I got the message. Now, even if I could eat processed foods, I am well trained to cook my own clean foods. I even make velveeta cheese without all the bad stuff. 3 ingredients: pure cheese powder, gelatin and water. Imagine that.
Old 03-11-2018, 10:08 PM
Master
hello dear, this is an old post but if input is still needed, I would like to say Gerson has its benefits but overall it is not the best solution. I ask for you to check out Dr Robert Morse, who has a lot of youtube videos and also a site rawfigs where you can search his videos for a keyword you're curious about and it'll show results of videos where that topic was discussed.

carrots and root vegetables in general have some nice qualities, but they are too starchy which is a negative thing and not the perfect food for the body or detoxifying and healing illness. also they interfere with the digestion of other produce that digests quicker and better. food combining is important.

Gerson is a lot better than many other options out there so I applaud that and you are on the right track, but the best way to heal is with mostly just fruits, and herbs. and then there are other wonderful supplemental healers like essential oils, moringa, black seed, shilajit and so on.

coffee is toxic, even if taken upside down.. using herbal tea would be much much better if you want to that route. I am happy to hear how dedicated you guys are and hope your husband heals quickly <3 if I can help in any way I'm around
Old 03-11-2018, 10:53 PM
Master

I wonder ... aren't those diets rich in sugar? As far as I know sugar is bad for autoimmune diseases. I'm against chemo and radiation too.
Old 04-11-2018, 07:43 PM
Knower

I think sugar also feeds cancer.

I heard on the Gerson Therapy you have to eat a crazy amount of food. I've heard that you would have to eat like 7 apples today to equal 1 apple in your grandfathers day. So it requires a lot of healthy foods to get all the nutrients you need. I don't understand how anybody could eat that much food, let alone pay for all that food. So I don't know how people make it work.
Old 07-11-2018, 05:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I think sugar also feeds cancer.

I heard on the Gerson Therapy you have to eat a crazy amount of food. I've heard that you would have to eat like 7 apples today to equal 1 apple in your grandfathers day. So it requires a lot of healthy foods to get all the nutrients you need. I don't understand how anybody could eat that much food, let alone pay for all that food. So I don't know how people make it work.

hi you juice it, for cancer you juice 7 8 oz juices a day plus food, it is a lot of work.