Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 06-06-2018, 08:18 AM
Knower
Between Death and Life (book by Dolores Cannon)

I have been reading Between Death and Life by Dolores Cannon. It seems OK, quite different from the usual spiritual books I have read. I have the 2017 edition, which apparently is a newly updated & revised edition (not sure how it compares with earlier editions).

One page caught my attention and that is page 261, last paragraph. The question asked was (paraphrasing): "How do you know if it really is your guide speaking to you and not someone who would wish you harm?". I assume it asks, "You hear a voice but is it trying to help or misguide you?"

The answer is, "When it is your guide there is a particularly warm, tingling feeling in your heart, in your chest, and you seem to see this beautiful sparkling effect..."

I have experienced this many times when my guide speaks to me. That is exactly how I described it to someone who once asked me. I instantly know when my guide is about to speak to me because suddenly I feel warm all over but particularly in my chest. It feels like a warm veil is being drawn over you, one of love and understanding, but it centers in your heart, although you hear the voice in your head. Oddly, its not really a voice but an understanding. You interpret it as a voice but you really just hear the meaning not the voice -- the meaning of what is being said is implanted into your mind. It doesn't need translation. It is just understood but it can be loud and can also fade away to the point where it is almost inaudible.

The information being imparted is never wrong although it can be misunderstood. Last year it stated, "If I desired, you can get back together with your girlfriend". However, it pointed to a girlfriend I had no intention of reconciling so I ignored the message. Much later in the same day, I received an email from an old girlfriend I hadn't heard from in a while -- she asked if I wanted to go for coffee. A different woman; a lost opportunity by the time I was able to respond three hours too late. Had I sensed the correct woman it would have made a night and day difference. I must pay more attention in the future. Life can be like that, apparently. Perhaps I should have asked for clarity?

PastPilot

Last edited by PastPilot : 06-06-2018 at 10:04 AM.