Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 07:12 AM
imageimaginer

Hi, I just read something new, apparently the atlanteans developed crystal vibratory machines for healing and this combined with the medicines from plants could cure most sicknesses and diseases. I think crystals were very much a big part of their lives.
Have you guys seen Superman and how he had information stored in a crystal and how he used it like a dvd disc? Well this is how I envisage the crystal technology of the Ancients. What do you guys think of this crystal technology? I also remember that animated movie called Atlantis that was made quite some time ago and that featured a sought of crystal technology also. What do you think? or feel?
Old 12-10-2006, 09:26 AM
Pounamu

Imageimaginer, someone I knew used crystals to store information from her body's operating system, in case (as sometimes happened) the dark removed it through a karmic encounter, and left her struggling to keep alive! She needed a way to get back at least a viable copy of it as quickly as possible. Of course the particular crystal was only known to herself.

You will probably recall how Lemurian crystals are also supposed to be information stores.

Yes - I read a book once (gave it away, I think, in one of my many moves) where the author described many different crystal machines and configurations that he said were used for healing in Atlantis.... interestingly enough, he was reported as having gone batty and had a breakdown - and ended up a Fundamentalist Christian. I've known others who did that when they were exposed to too much more "high-power" knowledge than they could take...
Old 12-10-2006, 10:47 AM
~Jay~

Reckon I've got just what you need here, imageimaginer....

Atlantean Crystals - http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_10.htm
The Atlanteans used crystals quite extensively, and mis-used them to such a degree that they eventually led to the catastrophe which caused Atlantis to disappear into the ocean.

The Atlanteans used the knowledge of the crystal refraction, amplification and storage. It is known that a beam of light directed intensley and focused specifically on certain series of facets in a gem will, when it exits from the reflective plane of the gem, be amplified rather than diminished. And further, these amplified energies were broken down into a wide and sophisticated spectrum. The Atlanteans used the spectrum of this energy so as to be more useable, and for a specific purpose, much as one would use petoleum in terms of its various spectrum limitations for specific purposes.

Extracting this and that and other things from the same basic substance, they used certain divisions of the energy for growing things. Others for healing, others for knowledge or increasement of substance. Other phases of spectrum for dissassembling molecule structures, and yet other combinations of these strata for building, assembling structures, as in chains; or producing matter, transmutation of matter and that sort. Their basic technology is still available in the earth plane in various locations.

Crystals have the ability to transfer energy, to retain it, to maintain its intensity, to focus and transmit it over great distance to similar receivers as are equal or comparable to the transmitter. Thus, from one pyramid to another the Atlanteans, in a sense, transmitted energy. That when the face of the earth was directed toward a certain point, one pyramid would function to intensify and transmit energies to other pyramids which would then act as receiving devices and would disperse energy as it was needed. The opposite would be true, when that pyramid was at unfocusable point to their celestial alignment the others would transmit to those. Very simple method, very effective method. Though it brought them many difficulties later.

Atlantean crystals were natural forms, but their growths were speeded up. Some specimens of clear quartz were produced to almost 25 feet high and 10 feet in diameter, had 12 sides and were used for storing and transmitting power.

Small crystals, four to five feet high were infused with different colours, and had a varied number of facets, to be used for different purposes, such as healing, meditation, psychic development, increasing mental capacity, communications, powering generators, dematerialisation, and transport of objects, magnetic force fields, and travel at speeds undreamed of by our culture today.

A number of crystals were shaped into invered pyramids, with four to six sides, were infused with various shades of pink or rose, which created a light beam for surgery, by changing molecular structure, and for soothing pain, particularly in the delicate areas of the brain, the eyes, the heart and reproductive organs. Gold or yellow crystals changed colours to deeper hues in the presence of disease or bodily vibrational disorders. Ruby and purple stones helped cure emotional and spiritual problems; and black crystals, no longer in existence, were powerful protectors.

For general rejuvenation and a return of vitality the ancient Atlanteans periodically meditated 15 to 20 minutes inside a circle of 6, 11, 22 or 24 stones of different types, holding a clear quartz in their hands, which acted as a control and focaliser.

All these various crystals received their power from a variety of sources, including the Sun, the Earth's energy grid system, or from each other. The larger stones, called Fire Crystals, were the central receiving and broadcasting stations, while others acted as receivers for individual cities, buildings, vehicles and homes. On a higher spiritual level, rooms made of crystals were places where the Initiates left their bodies in the Final Transcendence, often never to return.

In the modern Bermuda Triangle, on the ocean bottom where the ruins of Atlantis now exist, the energy build-up in the sunken and damaged Fire Crystals can periodically trigger dematerialisations of anything in the area.

One of the most detailed descriptions of the Atlantean use of a mysterious instrument called the Great Crystal was given by Edgar Cayce, who mentioned it many times. The crystal, he said was housed in a special building oval in shape, with a dome that could be rolled back, exposing the Crystal to the light of the sun, moon and stars at the most favourable time.

The interior of the building was lined with non-conducting metal or stone, similar to asbestos or bakelite, a thermosetting plastic. The Crystal itself, which Cayce also called the Tuaoi Stone, or Firestone, was huge in size, cylindrical in length, and prismatic in shape, cut with six sides. Atop the crystal was a moveable capstone, used to both concentrate incoming rays of energy, and to direct currents to various parts of the Atlantean countryside.

It appears that the Crystal gathered solar, lunar, stellar, atmospheric and Earth energies as well as unknown elemental forces and concentrated these at a specific point, located between the top of the Crystal and the bottom of the capstone.

The energy was used for various purposes. In the beginning it was used as purely a spiritual tool by initiates who could handle the great energy. The early Atlanteans were peaceful people. As they developed more physical material bodies, they used the crystal to rejuvenate their bodies and were able to live hundreds of years while maintaining a youthful appearance.

Later the Crystal was put to other uses. Currents of energy were transmitted throughout the land, like radio waves, and powered by these, crafts and vehicles traversed the land, through the sky and under the sea at the speed of sound. By utilisation of other currents originating from the Crystal, the Atlanteans were also able to transmit over great distances the human voice, and pictures, like modern television. In the same manner, even heat and light could be directed to specific buildings or open arenas, giving illumination and warmth by seemingly invisible means.

Toward the end of their existence, however, the Atlanteans became greedier for more power, the operation of the Crystal was taken over by those of less spiritual fortitude, and the energies of the Great Crystal were tuned to higher and more destructive frequencies.

Finally the Crystal was tuned too high, activating volcanoes and melting mountains, ultimately causing the submergence of Atlantis, and perhaps even the axis shift of the Earth itself.

Last edited by ~Jay~ : 12-10-2006 at 10:56 AM.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:57 AM
~Jay~

There's also an artistic interpretation of Atlantis here...

http://www.cyberdh.com/atlan/html/maps.htm
Old 14-10-2006, 11:24 PM
imageimaginer

Wow what an excellent website
Old 27-10-2006, 05:00 AM
imageimaginer

I have just read Edgar Cayce's accounts of Atlantis and I was wondering what you all think about it?
Old 27-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Lapis

imageimaginer,

I've read very little of Cayce's channeled material so I was wondering if you would add what you read about Atlantis here, or a link maybe? Thanks.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:09 AM
imageimaginer

I'm sorry Lapis, I can't remember the name of the site but I'm sure you will be able to find some on the net easily.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:27 AM
imageimaginer

There was another person on these forums and she said that the Atlanteans created those mythical creatures like Minotaurs, Centaurs the half human half animal kind by manipulating DNA or something. Could it be possible that the Atlanteans also created other mythical beasts like Dragons, Gryphons, Unicorns even the gigantic creatures in the sea. Maybe they also had the ability to make creatures very big in size even humans, has anyone heard of the Titans? Or the Cyclops perhaps? It would be good to see what you all think of this.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:52 AM
BLAIR2BE

many believe in an ancient race of "giants" (8 to 10 feet tall), sometimes refered to as Nephilim (also linked with extra terrestrials). also the bible references giants.....(hence david and goliath; battle of giants and "regular sized" races.....??)
Closed Thread