Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-05-2014, 09:26 AM
batman95

I tend to fall in love easily if I feel even the slightest connection, so currently, I'm in love with my barista who I've never talked too, and I've spent weeks and weeks trying to figure out a way to talk to him. But love iis great and wonderful and should be completely uncensored, and wild, with no limits. I think its so wonderful to be able to generate love from another person, love that you can spread to other people, and so why not just be totally ope and let that drive everything you do not just in your relationship but let it seep into other areas of your life!
Old 04-06-2014, 10:28 PM
Wolfmoon

The thing about love, is you have to be careful whether it actually is Love, or if it's lust. On top of that, there are many forms of love. You love your family, and you can also love your pets. Is that the same kind of love?

To truly LOVE something, you have to be willing to give without receiving, as a mother does for her child (I obviously know it to not be true in all cases).

When you tend to lust after something, it tends to be a craving for equality, and for the receiving of feelings or emotions.

It took me awhile to note the differences. I have almost always had a significant other since I hit middle school, and that roughly estimates to about 7 people that I told that I loved them, until I met my husband. Looking back, I did not love them the way love actually is meant to be. I just lusted after the thought of being in a relationship.

That's the biggest question to always ask yourself, is it love or lust?