Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Lapis

Cool Balls of Light

Aaahh youth! Tear it up AM as I know you can and will! A couple decades ago (feels like a past life at this point and actually is!) I did the same thing solo and it was great training and learning. (I still do but in a different way.) Just holler when you youngins are ready to throw down some lightening bolts into areas that are in need now. I'll be there in my own middle aged across the pond sort of way!

AM,

I'm glad you said something about my 444th post as it's highly symbolic I sense, and in connection to this subject also. Um hum.......I deliberately let it hang since yesterday just so this energy could flow around a bit. Lazuli caught it too and let me know.

Three 4's.....? 3D could be why there's three 4's. Now what's basically the 4th dimension? Um hum. 3 times 4 = 12 = 3. See how the numbers are speaking more about our multidimensional connections? The heavy overlay of the 4th dimension (4D) consciousness/archetypes/thoughtforms/Elite etc. with our physical 3rd dimension (3D). 1 2 3. I'm probably not expressing this well at all but please read between the lines to sense and intuite what these numbers are saying to us all.
Old 31-01-2007, 07:10 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Aaahh youth! Tear it up AM as I know you can and will! A couple decades ago (feels like a past life at this point and actually is!) I did the same thing solo and it was great training and learning. (I still do but in a different way.) Just holler when you youngins are ready to throw down some lightening bolts into areas that are in need now. I'll be there in my own middle aged across the pond sort of way!

AM,

I'm glad you said something about my 444th post as it's highly symbolic I sense, and in connection to this subject also. Um hum.......I deliberately let it hang since yesterday just so this energy could flow around a bit. Lazuli caught it too and let me know.

Three 4's.....? 3D could be why there's three 4's. Now what's basically the 4th dimension? Um hum. 3 times 4 = 12 = 3. See how the numbers are speaking more about our multidimensional connections? The heavy overlay of the 4th dimension (4D) consciousness/archetypes/thoughtforms/Elite etc. with our physical 3rd dimension (3D). 1 2 3. I'm probably not expressing this well at all but please read between the lines to sense and intuite what these numbers are saying to us all.

Is it saying we need to team up and do some good work?
Old 31-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
A couple decades ago (feels like a past life at this point and actually is!) I did the same thing solo and it was great training and learning. (I still do but in a different way.)

While youth = stupidity!
Thank you Lapis...
Would be good to learn from you across that pond you speak of.
AM
Old 10-03-2007, 07:25 PM
ljepotica

Weren't the old churches and such built on even far older matriarchal (period) temples and/or portals etc.? I've read that this was the case, that once a vortex or portal of converging lay lines and other stellar type things was located, people just kept building churches and forts and what not on top of it to tap into what the matriarchal Elders knew was there originally. Of course this was also used by the other team and probably most of these locations (multidimensional usually) were stolen and used for lower reasons.

Much of the 'cleaning' and transforming thats being done now (by many) is going WAY back in time layer after layer, dirty deed after dirty deed.[/quote]

Funny you mention the above Lapis,

When I walk around some churches I feel some weird energies coming off them-they're not too nice to be honest-not that I'm saying churches are bad places but I just seem to pick-up lower energies off some of them-interesting how you can pick-up on events way back in time as you said...
Old 11-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljepotica
Weren't the old churches and such built on even far older matriarchal (period) temples and/or portals etc.? I've read that this was the case, that once a vortex or portal of converging lay lines and other stellar type things was located, people just kept building churches and forts and what not on top of it to tap into what the matriarchal Elders knew was there originally. Of course this was also used by the other team and probably most of these locations (multidimensional usually) were stolen and used for lower reasons.

Definately, S!

Managed to locate and assist another man and a woman on Friday night.

Lets keep going loving ones!

There's lots and lots of work to do!

AM

Energy cannot be destroyed, so whatever was done, still exists...
Old 11-03-2007, 03:03 PM
Ascended Master

Oh?

Heart chakras just started spinning ten to the dozen! lol
Old 15-03-2007, 02:58 PM
Whisperer

Law of conservation of energy my friend you are so very correct! Energy can't be destroyed, but it can be transformed into a higher vibration!

Spot on about the churches to, you often find them built at the crossing of leylines....

Last edited by Whisperer : 15-03-2007 at 07:30 PM.
Closed Thread