Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-10-2017, 12:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Constant Deja Vu

I have been having constant deja vu for about six months. It started after what I believe were a handful of out of body experiences I did not purposely initiate. Shortly after the vivid dreams or out of body experiences the deja vu started. After such a sudden change I also began meditating a few times a day, in total about 40 minutes to an hour altogether. I have been to the hospital, I have seen a doctor and also I have a psychologist and psychiatrist. I filled everybody in just to make sure it wasn't a medical or psychological issue. After all this leg work over the course of the six months no one sees this as a threat; this is great because I personally enjoy the deja vu. I am certainly becoming a better and more aware person. I also have learned to enjoy life much more than I ever have before. Does anyone else have constant deja vu? I have researched the subject quite a bit but have not found too much on it and would love to hear some theories. Thank you!

---J
Old 28-10-2017, 06:35 PM
Master
i no fealin jdaj avu i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-10-2017, 12:21 AM
Super Moderator
Hi nadroJ,
You know how many dreams you can have in a night and how many you remember? Maybe many of us only remember 10 seconds of a dream and the rest is forgotten. And you know how sometimes in the day, something you encounter in life will trigger a sudden dream memory? That has happened to me thousands of times.
Dreams also, are on different levels. Some are very mundane, and some are glimpses of other dimensions.
Well....it makes me wonder about deja-vu. This is only my own idea and I might be wrong. But I have wondered if maybe deja vu could be caused by a sudden recall of a limitless timeless "vision" we have had during a dream state, which had been forgotten, until something suddenly triggered it?
Old 29-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Master
Interesting subject to explore nadroJ.
Can you give an example or examples of this?

3 examples.

As a reflection:
Years ago I had one full blown OBE (which was brought on by low sugar levels), during which I experienced reality (of myself mainly) as being very conditioned/mechanical. (The way I was being/acting looked so robot-like from the out-of-body perspective).
The next day, without any conscious knowledge - my soma (?) i.e. my body/energy-body/subconscious knew exactly where to go to find a perfect reflection (in “real life” setting) of my OBE experience.
I suppose you could call that reflection of OBE experience a déjà vu?

As premonition/Spirit guidance:
In the latest vision (semi-obe) I was seeing myself whilst meditating and I had this big halo around/behind my head/shoulders.
(Rolled my eyes a bit and thought I had entered into some grand delusions about myself).

The next day, there was so much negativity in the atmosphere where I was at and some of it, I might have taken to heart (felt a ring around my heart), when suddenly a spot behind my heart popped open (and talk about the freedom of walking serenely/unaffected through a storm!).

Later, at home, I looked that very spot on my body from my Taoism books and found:
Quote:
The Gia Pe center has a close connection to the heart, it forms a halo of energy to protect the heart and crown centres.
In higher levels of practice that involve space travel, it is known as the Wing Point it protects the traveller (which is why it is also called the Protecting Wing).

As past life memory?:
During my Reiki I initiation/attunement, I entered into a vision/lucid dream (a kind of obe), where I was floating above a landscape and later also entered a specific spot within that landscape.
At home, painted a picture of that landscape and the specific spot, which a person visiting recognized as “Z”.
Well, I have never been to “Z” in my life – but would you know, some years later I learned that I had ancestors from there and was therefore also related to most people at the place of “Z”.

So, a past life memory (a kind of déjà vu), don’t know for sure. But seemingly I do know that place by heart and also that spot (the sacred site) there.

Ok. now that I have managed to turn this thread into all about me-me-me, do your déjà vus relate to reflections, premonitions, Spirit guidance, past life?
Old 31-10-2017, 02:20 AM
Master
P.S. nadroJ

If you feel like you have already been to a place you have never visited before, yet cannot remember when you had the obe or the vivid dream doing so and importantly cannot find your way from A to B nor remember any of the historical details …

Or if you feel like a premonition is unfolding within a situation, yet cannot remember the premonition obe/vivid dream and thus don’t know what happens next ….

Or if you are not in a dissociated state, in so much physical or psychological pain (or in deep depression) that everyday reality seems so far away (which is almost like obe) ….

Then perhaps you could have some kind of a temporal sleep disorder where you just aren’t getting enough deep sleep?
Old 10-11-2017, 02:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Have you watched, Happy death day? will you consider it as De javu?
Old 28-11-2017, 03:35 AM
Seeker

I learned that déjà vu can be due to past life experiences and give you insight as to what your mission is here this time.
Old 21-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for everybody's help. I think there are some great theories. I apologize for not getting back to everyone sooner. I do happen to agree with the past lives theory and spirit guidance considering how close it was to Scrooge in A Christmas Carol. The deja vu has subsided and I do miss it but I have been lucky enough to have these moments where I feel like I am in perfect tune with the earth and that is refreshing. I do believe a lot of it has to do with meditation and rewiring my brain to be positive. Once again thanks for everybody's help!
Old 22-12-2017, 04:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadroJ
I have been having constant deja vu for about six months. It started after what I believe were a handful of out of body experiences I did not purposely initiate. Shortly after the vivid dreams or out of body experiences the deja vu started. After such a sudden change I also began meditating a few times a day, in total about 40 minutes to an hour altogether. I have been to the hospital, I have seen a doctor and also I have a psychologist and psychiatrist. I filled everybody in just to make sure it wasn't a medical or psychological issue. After all this leg work over the course of the six months no one sees this as a threat; this is great because I personally enjoy the deja vu. I am certainly becoming a better and more aware person. I also have learned to enjoy life much more than I ever have before. Does anyone else have constant deja vu? I have researched the subject quite a bit but have not found too much on it and would love to hear some theories. Thank you!

---J

Oh yes, I get quite a bit of deja vu and like you have looked into possible explanations and studied the experience itself as best as I can to learn more about it.

Two things you might not find in books but that I find to be personally responsible for much of my own deja vu experiences are as follows:

1: Precognition (a psychic ability) - seeing microflashes of something about to happen/be said but too quick to compute moments before the actual event happens which cause the event itself to feel like a deja vu.

2: In sleep we, as pure consciousness/Spirit, often will check out the possibility lines for events which will happen in the next awake period (next day), we will try numerous lines finding the best one at the various decision forks and then when our body/mind awakes try a give a nudge at these decision forks towards the better choice/result.
This sometimes causes a memory fragment or loop/deja vu effect where the waking mind says "Hey wait a minute, something about this is weirdly familiar!" having briefly caught a snippet of the choice line/scenario having been experienced previously.

Cheers!