Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-02-2018, 10:59 PM
Pathfinder

Stepping forward

I feel compelled to tell my story of something interesting that happened the other day while I was trying to meditate. I've been really busy lately with work amongst other things. My job requires me to drive-alot, so I decided to take a break since it was a really nice day out and pulled over next to a lake to just relax my brain for a while. Granted I haven't Really meditated in a bit because I keep falling asleep while trying to do so, this time I just sat there and started to hear someone speak up. It took me by surprise a little bit and I almost dismissed it as my imagination running as it usually does. But then I realized how distinct and clear the voice sounded, so I started asking questions to see who it was and she said she was my guide. I asked very specific questions to try to get a better understanding of whom I was dealing with and I got impressions of what she looked like, sound of her voice and her general feeling.

I began to doubt everything but I got this feeling that this is not something I could make up, it was just a knowing but after a few minutes, I wrote everything down for reference. I remember asking why I had not seen her before and she said, you were not ready, ive been here, just waiting. It was reassuring and I asked for her to give me a sign for the future to identify it was her and she showed me something specific and i felt a specific physical sensation. I wanted to share this because it's been a long time since ive had an experience like this and after years of doubts and confirmations, I think we should all remember the Feeling that is accompanied with an experience to help us validate. My doubts simply drift as each day passes and I'm reminded that there is someone helping to guide all of us, you sometimes have to slow down and listen, feel and pay attention.

~journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by journey
I wanted to share this because it's been a long time since ive had an experience like this and after years of doubts and confirmations, I think we should all remember the Feeling that is accompanied with an experience to help us validate. My doubts simply drift as each day passes and I'm reminded that there is someone helping to guide all of us, you sometimes have to slow down and listen, feel and pay attention.

~journey

I needed to read this. I also go through periods of doubt, but have had amazing validation and confirmation that I'm not alone, always supported and loved. Thank you for sharing journey :)
Old 05-03-2018, 10:42 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you headintheclouds, I'm glad that you could relate :)
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:57 AM
Knower
Wow! I would love for my spirit guide to talk to me~! I have recently started to meditate and have found it to be quite calming. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:27 PM
Master
I have more contact with my guides than I’d like tbh.

That said, I’m happy you experienced such a beautiful moment. Enjoy it. :)
Old 08-03-2018, 01:57 AM
Guide

What a beautiful moment! Thank you for sharing your story!!
Old 14-03-2018, 11:49 PM
Knower

be more careful tell them be free for a chance to serve has been presented for your choice was never made you simply gave it thought don't defy the bindfull means did you ever wonder why your given day is still present you were unaware
Old 14-03-2018, 11:52 PM
Knower

your time is well known i hope they gave you what was in depth untold
you must love nature for they are your