Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-02-2018, 03:09 PM
Seeker
Ive had similar experiences & wrote it up to opening something deep within. Accessing something in cell (soul) memory. ESPECIALLY powerful when I became attuned to Violet Flame Reiki.
Old 28-02-2018, 04:20 AM
Knower

Can anyone do a reading on this spirit?
Old 28-02-2018, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
Yeah. I definitely think I have multiple spirit guides. I think I have this more intellectual one that seems to be Jewish, but I also have this spirit guide that seems more animal like that reminds me of my cat. The animal-like spirit guide did seem to be around before I had my cat.

ParanoidHippie: *following

I'm with you on this one, it's a very peculiar thing... Very little of my spiritual convictions and inner knowledge seem to match the jewish teaching, but still this inevitable pull.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 28-02-2018, 08:13 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
ParanoidHippie: *following

I'm with you on this one, it's a very peculiar thing... Very little of my spiritual convictions and inner knowledge seem to match the jewish teaching, but still this inevitable pull.

I’m guessing there’s something I can learn specifically from Judaism. Even though when I take the beliefnet test I always get religions like Buddhism or Quaker. I do have some attraction to Buddhism, but not as much Judaism at the moment. What makes Judaism unique from other religions, especially Christianity? Maybe I’m just drawn towards it because it’s one of the only religions that doesn’t encourage people to convert. I have no interest in Christianity. Even the Baha’i faith which I agree with in theory, but I was never drawn to. When I got to know the community I realized that despite liking it in theory there’s a good reason I wasn’t drawn to it. A lot of people don’t follow it. With Judaism while it doesn’t seem too impressive on paper, maybe it’s better for me in practice somehow. I’ve just never explored it in real life. Kind of nervous to. I need an excuse.
Old 01-03-2018, 02:59 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I need an excuse.

I don't think you need an excuse; you don't need to commit forever.
Why not have a chat to a Judas minister or follower?

Even if you were to attend church or a group it doesn't mean that you have to convert.

Even if you convert it doesn't mean you have to stick with them forever or that you have to follow all their beliefs 100% and deny all other possibilities.

It seems to me like this could just be another step on your path rather than your whole journey, but who knows? If you stay stagnant then you will never know.

Every religion and belief system is full of good people, bad people and well-meaning misguided people. Stay positive and be sure to surround yourself in positive people and you'll do just fine