Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Guide

Question on everything electronic awhile ago 1/1/1969?

The date on my phone would always change to january 1st 1969 and say 12:00....what would that be? And it stoped happening and awhile later i made an event on facebook and i went to go look at it and i clicked on my page and it said i attended it on jan 1st 1969...
Old 11-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Master
I tried to find something online with that date, but I couldn't really find anything. Maybe it's a clue to a past life self, or a spirit trying to tell you something. 43 years ago. This is really intriguing.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:28 PM
Master

It is the default date on some systems, if the power to the battery gets blown the clock resets.
Old 25-03-2012, 04:49 AM
Henri77

agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
It is the default date on some systems, if the power to the battery gets blown the clock resets.

ditto .... weak battery possibly
Old 12-02-2012, 08:26 AM
34The_enigma34

We are often shown miraculous things but dont lend an eye to see the gifts given before us, religious or not, its all the same expierence. Have you ever tryed through electronics, such as a tv, you are in a odd mood lets say, feeling really dark and agitated, you turn your tv on to relax and find many movies just as your thoughts and feelings do at or if not around the re-uccuring time? It happens to me often, that is just one way we are shown by selves or others like a wake-up call.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Guide

Well....when im mad, or extremely happy when im driving the street lights go either off or on...and when im mad electronic things break
Old 13-02-2012, 12:38 AM
SoulSparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34The_enigma34
We are often shown miraculous things but dont lend an eye to see the gifts given before us, religious or not, its all the same expierence. Have you ever tryed through electronics, such as a tv, you are in a odd mood lets say, feeling really dark and agitated, you turn your tv on to relax and find many movies just as your thoughts and feelings do at or if not around the re-uccuring time? It happens to me often, that is just one way we are shown by selves or others like a wake-up call.

Very true....thats because when you focus on something thats to do with your life path you begin to get synchronicities..... The key is focus, then just be open enough to the signs.... and they can come in any form.....

SoulSparkles
Old 14-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Thirteen

You could try running the numbers through angel numbers. 111 and 969 would be a good start, and if you search you can find some free lists on the internet, since this information should be available from multiple people.

I have received dates for past lives before as well. Fortunately that particular past life did stand out in history, at least enough to be recorded.

When searching, concentrate on the desire, the wanting, to know and happiness to know, that the answer to the question is waiting to be found out there.

You can always as spirit/source/guides/angles to repeat, increase the clarity of the message, or reinforce your need to know.