Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 13-04-2019, 04:47 AM
Seeker
DEVAS?

Short summary:

Last night in meditation to sleep paid homage to Avalokitesvara, I requested protection... and felt physical effects, as well as given clean vision of a strange chubby boy standing before a pool of water, almost in a town square. His skin was almost navy blue and he was solemn. Not directly attentive to me, but simply there. He was not energetically childlike, the signature was more stern, able to wield heavy force, neutral yet subtly kind underneath. also as i approached waking state I observed a brilliant light at the foot of my bed. Very similar to the spirits who intercede/assist low spirits.This morning i read up and learned of Vajrapani and my mind was kind of blown over it.

Earlier In mediation/homage to Avalokitesvara I made a specific request and a spirit? entered and performed some kind of sweeping, brushing energy off of me methodically. I've interacted with human/low/nonhuman spirits, but this was entirely different in the level of skill and intent this clean spirit had. It was literally like a worker spirit and i could not fully describe it visually.

What is this? Beyond face value, what is this process? Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance.
Old 13-04-2019, 02:31 PM
Master
Very interesting stuff.

Seems like your mind was translating the energy into things you are familiar with.

If you are ever interested in trying an experiment with your seeing let me know.

It could be interesting.
Old 13-04-2019, 02:56 PM
Seeker
done a lot of work discerning. I dont feel like it was solidly translation this was as observer, 4D,5D. Altogether frustrating, ya know?
Old 13-04-2019, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammoniaeyes
done a lot of work discerning. I dont feel like it was solidly translation this was as observer, 4D,5D. Altogether frustrating, ya know?

To me all seeing is a mental translation of the light.

I understand the frustration for sure.
Old 16-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Seeker
i want to find others who have had experiences of similar nature with these or similar deities.

Has anyone?
Old 16-04-2019, 04:30 PM
Suspended

I myself want nothing to do with spirits messing around with human beings. If I become aware of them hanging around, I command them to leave. Luckily, they can not bug you unless you allow it somehow. But I am not judging others who want to contact spirits. It's just I myself have enough issues dealing with alive persons, don't need to add dealing with dead ones into my life.

There are various energies and spirits around though in nature doing their thing and one can feel their positive loving energy, I don't have a problem with them but then they don't have an interest is us. They are just expressing the light in themselves through influencing and working with nature.

Then of course we have our spirit guides who can plant ideas into our minds when our minds are still...yea can't do much about that lol. But then these beings understand our life paths and karma and goals and are just trying to help us.
Old 16-04-2019, 04:57 PM
Master

Quote:
i want to find others who have had experiences of similar nature with these or similar deities.

Has anyone?

Yes, Tara came to me yesterday. I needed some help with someone who was going through a tough time and she helped me out. I had a vision of Avalokiteshvara once, I connected to him and he showed me his universal form. I saw endless eyes in hands everywhere, into infinity. It was quite disconcerting and overwhelming.
Old 16-04-2019, 11:37 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Short summary:

Last night in meditation to sleep paid homage to Avalokitesvara, I requested protection... and felt physical effects, as well as given clean vision of a strange chubby boy standing before a pool of water, almost in a town square. His skin was almost navy blue and he was solemn. Not directly attentive to me, but simply there. He was not energetically childlike, the signature was more stern, able to wield heavy force, neutral yet subtly kind underneath. also as i approached waking state I observed a brilliant light at the foot of my bed. Very similar to the spirits who intercede/assist low spirits.This morning i read up and learned of Vajrapani and my mind was kind of blown over it.

Earlier In mediation/homage to Avalokitesvara I made a specific request and a spirit? entered and performed some kind of sweeping, brushing energy off of me methodically. I've interacted with human/low/nonhuman spirits, but this was entirely different in the level of skill and intent this clean spirit had. It was literally like a worker spirit and i could not fully describe it visually.

What is this? Beyond face value, what is this process? Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance.

Intent and readiness aligns.

So your openness to invite in as a specific request allowed you to bear witness to the whole process more directly. Many will through dreams, life experiences and self awareness find pieces in this way, but you were ready to see a greater interconnected level of yourself as one with all this.

In the questioning your exploring what you can access as an aware being supported and grounded by spirit. The symbolism of using a deity, opened the channel of spirit to show you the way in which our lives and all life moves through us as a stream of interconnectdeness. If you understand that the deity you reached for brought to you another level of intent and skill, it’s dhowing you yourself in this becoming.

Many ‘normal’ everyday enlightened beings serve humanity in some form. This really is the way of the future. Supporting others more clear and open as channels of spirit. This is what enlightenment beyond self gain is all about. It’s about becoming to support and work in ways where people are connected and going with that level of skill in their work.

The future in this way is not about the work, but who is one that is doing the work. In this way your building an interconnected world more consciously aware skilled in ways that support the whole person.
Old 19-04-2019, 02:02 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Intent and readiness aligns.

So your openness to invite in as a specific request allowed you to bear witness to the whole process more directly. Many will through dreams, life experiences and self awareness find pieces in this way, but you were ready to see a greater interconnected level of yourself as one with all this.

In the questioning your exploring what you can access as an aware being supported and grounded by spirit. The symbolism of using a deity, opened the channel of spirit to show you the way in which our lives and all life moves through us as a stream of interconnectdeness. If you understand that the deity you reached for brought to you another level of intent and skill, it’s dhowing you yourself in this becoming.

Many ‘normal’ everyday enlightened beings serve humanity in some form. This really is the way of the future. Supporting others more clear and open as channels of spirit. This is what enlightenment beyond self gain is all about. It’s about becoming to support and work in ways where people are connected and going with that level of skill in their work.

The future in this way is not about the work, but who is one that is doing the work. In this way your building an interconnected world more consciously aware skilled in ways that support the whole person.

This I understand and for the most part agree.

I am curious about the mechanics of their hierarchy. The mechanics of transmission, the mechanics of all of it so that I may more easily develop a deeper relationship without wasting years doing something thats simply won't work. There are things that simply do not work, learned hard way. Still do. There is action, but there is also tuning and stabilization needed to gain further clarity... most learned in meditative practice.

In a week it went from that to a bunch of experiences with others leading me to learn I must get an empowerment to do what I need to do. I have, and can wing it but more realistically I should be respectful. Has anyone here received empowerments?
Old 24-04-2019, 04:39 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
This I understand and for the most part agree.

I am curious about the mechanics of their hierarchy. The mechanics of transmission, the mechanics of all of it so that I may more easily develop a deeper relationship without wasting years doing something thats simply won't work. There are things that simply do not work, learned hard way. Still do. There is action, but there is also tuning and stabilization needed to gain further clarity... most learned in meditative practice.

In a week it went from that to a bunch of experiences with others leading me to learn I must get an empowerment to do what I need to do. I have, and can wing it but more realistically I should be respectful. Has anyone here received empowerments?
I've been thinking about this. I find the concept of "mechanics" interesting because it relates to not just vague techniques but to application with tangible path and results. Anyhow here are the thoughts that come to mind in my experience how I relate to Devas and the Pure Lands. How the Devas operate in their realm would be speculation so I will only focus on my activity.

First about being respectful. I feel that a respectful approach matters equally whether you are operating alone or in some empowerment context. The inner state is the important thing.

I have had Reiki instruction. I suppose in a sense that is like a Buddhist empowerment because it was brought forth in order to recreate the healing power that he understood was available to Buddhists at one time in the past. I consider empowerments to be a worldly event, whereas the connection to Devas is more of a relationship. I have affinity to Kwan Yin. The specific beings involved depends on one's beliefs and affinity.

For mechanics, I see three things: Duty, Devotion, and Love. In meditation there is awareness of the breath. In the human form breathing is without a choice. You must do it. So it is like a duty.

Next, applying your attention with devotion to following the breath changes it from an obligation to a choice. Growth takes place as perspective changes.

The final step, love relates to centering your awareness around your heart center. To allow the energy to have proper alignment and grow the awareness further. A peaceful center completes the pattern so that one is able to give and receive in the here and now. The remainder of the process takes care of itself.