Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-04-2019, 10:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
To Akira:

Thank you for joining with your comments.
Well, I tried to describe that person's frequency in this way, how I feel it.
You said it nicely, what you seek in him you seek in yourself. I'm glad you're not weighted with this situation of yours, but are rather more relaxed.
I do wish you all the best on your journey with him :-)

Thanks Ariel this is so lovely... Each one of us has a journey in this life and wherever it takes us, it is for each one of us to learn something. Whether we are with others or we are apart, the soul knows what it needs. Love to you
Old 28-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Experiencer

Ive also wondered about presenting something like this. Therefore, I have a couple of questions, Ariel.

How did you pinpoint so many qualities about this person?

Do you have conscious/subconscious conversations or astral visits with him?

How do you know its a male person in this life and not Divine Masculine energy?
Old 29-04-2019, 08:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Ive also wondered about presenting something like this. Therefore, I have a couple of questions, Ariel.

How did you pinpoint so many qualities about this person?

Do you have conscious/subconscious conversations or astral visits with him?

How do you know its a male person in this life and not Divine Masculine energy?

Hi aimtobe

If presenting it helps you in any way, why not give it a try... I wish you good luck.

Pinpointing qualities about this person - it's the way I feel him to be through myself (there can be differences, but that was the closest I could approach him in describing his essence).

I can't say about the conversations, it's also possible that I don't remember them if there were any...I only remember waking up more times in the morning and knowing I talked to someone while sleeping, but can't say who it was. There was an astral visit from him.

I'm not sure if I understood the question about male and divine masculine energy, so if I don't answer your question you can formulate the question again. I feel him as a male, through his astral visit I felt he was a male and it's understandable to me that he's a male when taking masculine energy into consideration.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:47 AM
Experiencer

Ariel,

You did great at answering my question about him being male. I understand what you are saying. Thank you for explaining all those things.