Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-04-2019, 11:27 PM
Experiencer

Twin Flames in the family

What an interesting twist my journey has taken!

I took ayahuasca to further understand my twin flame connection and journey/path of my life---> there at the ceremony I met a medium ---> I got a reading from him later on and my best friend as well as other loved ones came through...I was a little annoyed because my uncle came through with a message for my mom < my immature side was like hey this is MY reading ok??!! lol> never the less I relayed the message

a few months later I paid for a reading for my mom ...and she said...!!!

my dead uncle came through again..................they are twin souls!!!! She did not believe in this before when I tried to explain it to her

I knew twin souls can be siblings or relatives if they are not ready. I am simply escatic for my mom that she now knows who her twin soul is. i can feel/see that she feels so much less alone in the world now

I knew this journey had a bigger purpose than just a fairy tale romance

it is so much more than romantic love
Old 16-04-2019, 05:50 AM
Pathfinder
May not necessarily be a twin flame... Could be a soul mate or soul family. We all have soul mates and soul family from among our relatives, friends and acquaintances. The connection we have with them defies logic and we just know that there is something special happening there.
Old 16-04-2019, 12:55 PM
Pathfinder

With all due respect, Dudla, why can’t we just acknowledge this beautiful connection and leave it at that? Why do we have to put our two cents in in regards to what type of connection it is or isn’t? Far be it from me to bring negativity in this forum, but I really needed to get that off my chest. Peace and love to all 🙏🏻💜
Old 16-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Pathfinder
I didn't mean to upset anyone. Sorry if I managed to do that.. Peace..
Old 17-04-2019, 12:35 AM
Experiencer

not offended just a bit annoyed. I mean I clearly said He came through and apparently they are twin souls. That was what the medium said he wanted relayed