Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Keep finding roses.

OK, so I am not a person who has taken much interest in spiritual concepts, etc. Also, I don't feel comfortable to delve into occult in case it goes bad or have anyone else try anything like that.

However, I have found this forum when I searched online a got this thread: ----->spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=68253#post68253
or Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship > Apports! Where do they come from?

A person very close to me died. Beginning a few days later and now carrying on many months, physical objects keep appearing. In particular, I find roses or pink petals. They are appearing in unexpected places at times when I am very emotional about that person.

I have been upset and gone outside my house on 3 occasions to find pink rose petals scattered on the sidewalk outside only my house with no rose bushes growing nearby.

The other day, I burst into tears thinking of them while leaving a store and just at that moment I found a beautiful pink flower on the ground.

There are other times when I find petals but then see they have obviously blown off a bush.

I am getting the feeling I am not alone and that they are trying to comfort me. The person was very virtuous in life. Perfect in every deed. They had a strong belief in god. They must have developed a very strong and pure spirit.

Maybe they have been rewarded with special abilities?

Maybe it is not that person at all, but angels or something else?

The obvious explanation is coincidence and biased attribution.

But, I want to believe they are still with me, can it be true and how can a spirit make real things appear or happen at certain times?

What is going on?
Old 20-04-2019, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by abyn4k
OK, so I am not a person who has taken much interest in spiritual concepts, etc. Also, I don't feel comfortable to delve into occult in case it goes bad or have anyone else try anything like that.

However, I have found this forum when I searched online a got this thread: ----->spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=68253#post68253
or Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship > Apports! Where do they come from?

A person very close to me died. Beginning a few days later and now carrying on many months, physical objects keep appearing. In particular, I find roses or pink petals. They are appearing in unexpected places at times when I am very emotional about that person.

I have been upset and gone outside my house on 3 occasions to find pink rose petals scattered on the sidewalk outside only my house with no rose bushes growing nearby.

The other day, I burst into tears thinking of them while leaving a store and just at that moment I found a beautiful pink flower on the ground.

There are other times when I find petals but then see they have obviously blown off a bush.

I am getting the feeling I am not alone and that they are trying to comfort me. The person was very virtuous in life. Perfect in every deed. They had a strong belief in god. They must have developed a very strong and pure spirit.

Maybe they have been rewarded with special abilities?

Maybe it is not that person at all, but angels or something else?

The obvious explanation is coincidence and biased attribution.

But, I want to believe they are still with me, can it be true and how can a spirit make real things appear or happen at certain times?

What is going on?
I've stumbled upon roses as well.
I believe it's a sign,and i heard the same from some other people.
I think the spirit doesn't make the roses to fall upon your way,but it can guide you to them,and at the right moment to give you the signal to pay attention.

I was wondering the same thing,while i was adressing my guides-overself and at the exact time a white feather was falling in front of my face.
After it happened for sometimes,i realize that the spirit (or whatever you want to call it),wasn't exactly responding to me the way i was thinking.
Synchronicities are not ''happen''.Someone else is setting the stage for you,and you just walk the path.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:27 PM
Knower

Rose means to rise.

Seeing a rose, represents a rise, or return.

"I was beat to say rose, returning to free myself from the late 14c. tyranny of plague"

An example, you experience drama or conflict in life, then overcome that conflict. Overcoming that conflict planted a rose in your garden. You have risen (returned). You went down in the West (Sundown), and Rose in the East (Sunrise, you rise again).

Roses have roots, grow into trees, and line streets with the counsel of rede.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:56 PM
Master
From what i've heard,finding roses means something like a blessing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barachiel

Of course roses and flowers to your path,doesn't mean that this particular angelic being wants your attention.A blessing can be anything,and i believe it comes down to the individual.