Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-08-2013, 10:29 PM
greatvibes

A theory for rats?

Hi,
Friday, my kids and I were walking across the street and encountered a mouse (or small rat as the tail was pretty long?) scurrying in our direction. I have never had that happen before, my cats usually bring them home dead lol. I thought no biggie, mice n rats are found a lot in big city's right? I had a feeling something was wrong with it? Not sick, but confused and disoriented? Further thought...I have been to this city millions of times, day and night and never seen one out in a crowded busy street like that? My son is starting to show signs of the same instincts I have, and he felt compelled to pet it. But boys will be boys...Right? Flash forward to home, 50 kms from the city, Monday morning. I am driving the dead quiet roads at 4:45am on my way to work. I notice about a car length away, him run across in front of me? Ya know? In 40 years, I never had them be out in front of me? Now 2 in days? I have a sincere and intense feeling that I am being told something? Both times, first instinct is not fear of it at all. More like an introduction to me, like they are seeking me out? I looked around, not much detail on any tales that I have never heard before, like bad luck but white is good luck etc. It might be a 'warning' but I am just not getting that so much like it isn't something dire? Thoughts?
Old 27-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Knower
I've just had a small infestation of rats around my home, and honestly I think they are cute creatures. They make squeaky noises that are actually pretty loud and I only see them active at night. But history does show that rats are not good for disease lol. Look up the rat spirit guide and see what message he brings for when he comes, it may apply to you.

All the rats i've seen are white, and they do look special xD
Old 27-08-2013, 11:30 PM
Super Moderator
The rat:
Tremendously strong survival instinct and adaptability to most situations. Fertility. Intelligence.

I quite like them. They are often faithful and loving pets.
That's interesting because last night just at the border of sleep, as I hung there for a moment, before diving beneath....I glimpsed the face of a pale brown rat. Peaceful looking little fella, with twitching whiskers. I giggled and woke up, then fell asleep again.
Old 28-08-2013, 12:07 AM
greatvibes

Thanks Eudaimonia and Tobi for the great suggestions and insight!!
Old 28-08-2013, 08:40 AM
Master
like cockroaches they recieve alot of bad press and hate directed at them yet they only appear where their inadvertent talent of cleaning up mess is needed. they are great survivors that can take extreme conditions. maybe they're saying don't forget that rat part of your psyche or its there if you need it or could be coinicidence or rats are used to bring your attention to something else.

i sometimes wonder if having my attention distracted is used to make me late for a crash i might otherwise of had.

i had a rat infestation caused by my neighbours keeping chickens, which is cool if you have the space etc but they didn't. the smell of the chicken coup enveloped my garden and wasn't nice. the rats were living under my shed and going under the fence to eat the chicken feed. i think most folk would have killed them but i decided to make peace with them; not allowing my cultural conditioning to have the day and even gave them scraps of food. the neighbour put down rat poison to try and kill them, which it did to a few but some survived. so the only way to keep the rats out of their garden was to remove the chicken coup. so because i befriended them i got my garden back less the smell. cheers rats

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."