Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 19-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
Hello

The soul is in two parts, the part experiencing and then the higher mind the true us. When a walk in enters into us they enter into the higher mind in the place the true you resides. A walk in can not just simply become you they must enter into your higher mind soul many times to become themselves and yourself together until you no longer exist. If a walk in just becomes us the part experiencing then they were nothing in the first place and you will never feel the difference. There is no good that comes from the walk in thought as this means your soul will not become something again.

You are so off with that its insane. There are two parts, yes......but there is not such thing as the "higher self." There is self, and there is ego. That is it. I used to be fooled into thinking that as well until there was another spirit around me claiming to be my "higher self" and it was no where near my body.

Secondly, its not as complicated as you make it out to be. A spirit switches places with another spirit, but that other spirit does NOT cease to exist. As long as a human body lives, the spirit born into it does too. Yes, a soul exchange will take on the likes, dislikes, etc. of the person they did a soul exchange with but at the same time can still maintain and even display elements of their demeanor and such.

And thirdly, you are full of garbage talking about how no good can come from walk-ins. There have been quite a few soul exchanges that have kept people I know alive rather than doing something stupid that resulted in their death. They might not be here if not for them. I have also done soul exchanges just long enough to keep someone from killing someone else but that was many centuries ago. While I understand that a good many of the people on this forum are still learning about elements of spirituality, might I suggest you inform yourself a bit more before you come across as knowledgeable while otherwise being pretty ignorant yourself, because to just say a spirit ceases to exist alone can scare the bejeezus out of people.

And for the love of Pete! Why on earth do people keep calling soul exchanges "Walk-Ins?!" It's not the same thing. A spirit who "walks into" your energy field does not switch places with your spirit. A soul exchange does.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 01-11-2015, 10:04 PM
Knower
I arrived when this body conduit was eleven.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson
I arrived when this body conduit was eleven.

What happened to the eleven year old? Where did he go?
Old 06-11-2015, 06:48 PM
Deactivated Account

I'm a walk in consiousness but the exchange went south and the original soul decided not to leave, so now I have 2 souls, and sometimes I have more or less. That's great so I can actually come and go whenever I want.
Old 28-06-2017, 03:26 PM
Pathfinder
I agree with a lot of what the dearly departed LilMariposa has to say, but figure the reason they're probably no longer here is their tone.

In less jerky language, and shorter, from my experience as one (I guess?) there's always an agreement with the original occupant if they're anything beyond a tiny kid. I suppose a really strong spirit could push out the soul of an infant, but that's really unlikely too, since the soul and that particular body/vessel have a really strong bond unless something traumatic happens usually.

The reason I say "I guess" about myself is that, well, check the account name. I'm not the original occupant, but we share the condo now, in a manner of speaking. But she's still the owner and landlord and can kick me out whenever she wants, but I can't kick her out. We have a work arrangement and sometimes I need to be in the condo to do some of that work, or interact with you guys here like this.

Is my arrangement a "walk-in?" I think it is? But I guess some people would call it something else, channeling or something maybe, but that's not really it because of the amount that I use the body. I don't just tell her stuff and she writes it down, I'm the one typing this myself with the condo's hands.

Maybe someday there will be better language to describe half of this stuff, and there will be public support instead of tossing people on drugs or calling them schizo because two people are using one meatsuit. This kind of thing used to be sacred once. It still is in some cultures. But now I'm just rambling.
Old 28-06-2017, 03:40 PM
Master
I'm not but did a reading one day for a woman who is, it was pretty amazing.

Her soul mate and her died in a previous life in a hot air balloon accident with high tension power lines.

He reincarnated shortly after but she didn't. He grew up, married and had children. She watched from the other side of the veil. His new wife got in a car accident, wrapped the car around a tree and took the exit to leave the body (die). My client, seeing the abandoned body available took the opportunity to step back into her marriage with her soul mate from the previous lifetime.

It took her a couple years to heal the really mangled body, but she got a good 10 years of bliss with him before he died. She describes them as the best years of her life, even though several of those years were in doctors offices and physical therapy.
The interesting thing is she has the other woman's memories also, as if they were hers, the body apparently holds memories also. Those memories are blurry and fuzzy though, not as crisp as the memories from after the car accident when she came into the body - but still there. She raised the other woman's children as her own and dearly loves them and they her.

It's not a possession, the original owner of the body clearly took the exit and left the body to die. The new owner only had moments to make the decision to come back in to finish the previous prematurely ended life with the soul mate. To many moments and the body wouldn't be re-animate-able.
Old 28-06-2017, 04:23 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
The interesting thing is she has the other woman's memories also, as if they were hers, the body apparently holds memories also. Those memories are blurry and fuzzy though, not as crisp as the memories from after the car accident when she came into the body - but still there.

It does, you're completely right. It's in the microtubules in the brain, which gets into quantum stuff, and that's also how I can even do this. We switch off, but it's not like she goes blank and has memory holes, and when she's up, I can watch what she's doing too. But like if we come across something I don't know, but she does, I can access her memories for that knowledge, like what some plant is called.

Now, if I go off and leave completely to do some work, then come back, the information doesn't always make it back to the body clearly or at all. How memory works is weird stuff.

Oh, it seems to be in the cells and organs, too, like you'll have a heart transplant recipient who suddenly starts acting differently and falls in love with the donor's spouse, things like that.
Old 28-06-2017, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
It does, you're completely right. It's in the microtubules in the brain, which gets into quantum stuff, and that's also how I can even do this. We switch off, but it's not like she goes blank and has memory holes, and when she's up, I can watch what she's doing too. But like if we come across something I don't know, but she does, I can access her memories for that knowledge, like what some plant is called.

Now, if I go off and leave completely to do some work, then come back, the information doesn't always make it back to the body clearly or at all. How memory works is weird stuff.

Oh, it seems to be in the cells and organs, too, like you'll have a heart transplant recipient who suddenly starts acting differently and falls in love with the donor's spouse, things like that.

Yeah, that's what I'm understanding also. Memories are held in all the cells and energy of the body. I'm monitoring a case right now of a possession, the victim has allowed subjegaton, it's not fighting the entity because the entity is loving being back in a body so much, tasting food again, looking at women, feeling being in the body, seeing the world through human eyes and so on - so it makes the victim feel good to be alive again and not all numbed out in pain and self induced suffering. As the demon integrates it pulls from the body and mind the personality of the victim, often speaks as the host would. There are 'tells' though, radical changes in diet, one sloopy eye, lack of interest now in further spiritual awakening, much more interest in the carnal world. So it's still the victum we knew, but with this overlay of another, another freshly back in a host and excited to be back. Totally freaky.
Old 28-06-2017, 06:33 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Yeah, that's what I'm understanding also. Memories are held in all the cells and energy of the body. I'm monitoring a case right now of a possession, the victim has allowed subjegaton, it's not fighting the entity because the entity is loving being back in a body so much, tasting food again, looking at women, feeling being in the body, seeing the world through human eyes and so on - so it makes the victim feel good to be alive again and not all numbed out in pain and self induced suffering. As the demon integrates it pulls from the body and mind the personality of the victim, often speaks as the host would. There are 'tells' though, radical changes in diet, one sloopy eye, lack of interest now in further spiritual awakening, much more interest in the carnal world. So it's still the victum we knew, but with this overlay of another, another freshly back in a host and excited to be back. Totally freaky.

Hah, you've basically just described half my life right now, except that all this is voluntary and it's because we're work partners. But she's incredibly generous with her time, and I'm currently enjoying some raisin bran while I read the forum, because why not, right? Body's gotta eat, I may as well be there for it sometimes.

The visceral, physical world is intense. When you're over in the other places, it's almost like being in a sensory deprivation chamber in some ways. I have my own things that she can feel sometimes too, so it's a two-way street, but there's nothing like what a physical body can feel. Sometimes when I'm out walking, I'll just run my hands over the leaves, or pick up stones and squeeze them in my palm, or grab handfuls of snow just to feel the texture and coldness.
Old 21-08-2017, 06:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxlumina
I wonder if I am one. I'm 41 and I've been coming to terms lately with feelings of... being different in drastic ways, from how I was my entire life. I can't describe it. It's like I have the memories of the person I was, but looking back at them, it's like watching a video of someone else's life. I don't even like the same things anymore. Yet I care deeply about the people closest to me. I used to feel like I was just drifting through life and didn't feel any connection to my body. I feel a connection now. It's almost as if I was a walk-in *before*.

I don't know what is different. I did go through some health issues. I use medical marijuana on a regular basis for some of those issues.

I hope you dont take this offensive but this could be a way to distances yourself from a life you have lived but you feel like you didnt life it for yourself but others. you are taking distance from it, like disowning the responsibility.

What do you think of that? Do not say no directly, just think about it for yourself.