Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 03-04-2015, 03:24 AM
Experiencer

Is anyone here one

A walk in?
Old 09-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Aiia Magnificent

Red face I am a Walk In...

Hi there,
I am a Walk In... Are you one too?
Old 09-04-2015, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by birds
A walk in?
Lol. Walk in on a permanent basis hence possession.

What makes you ask ?
Old 16-05-2015, 04:59 AM
Experiencer

I wonder if I am one. I'm 41 and I've been coming to terms lately with feelings of... being different in drastic ways, from how I was my entire life. I can't describe it. It's like I have the memories of the person I was, but looking back at them, it's like watching a video of someone else's life. I don't even like the same things anymore. Yet I care deeply about the people closest to me. I used to feel like I was just drifting through life and didn't feel any connection to my body. I feel a connection now. It's almost as if I was a walk-in *before*.

I don't know what is different. I did go through some health issues. I use medical marijuana on a regular basis for some of those issues.
Old 16-05-2015, 01:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxlumina
I wonder if I am one. I'm 41 and I've been coming to terms lately with feelings of... being different in drastic ways, from how I was my entire life. I can't describe it. It's like I have the memories of the person I was, but looking back at them, it's like watching a video of someone else's life. I don't even like the same things anymore. Yet I care deeply about the people closest to me. I used to feel like I was just drifting through life and didn't feel any connection to my body. I feel a connection now. It's almost as if I was a walk-in *before*.

I don't know what is different. I did go through some health issues. I use medical marijuana on a regular basis for some of those issues.

I am no longer the person I was. I can relate to "it's like watching a video" when I look at my past. But I am not a walk-in. In my darkest times I would have never agreed to it. I always knew I had to figure it out for myself.
Old 18-05-2015, 06:10 AM
Experiencer

well

I believe people have experiences and/or changes for various reasons. Perhaps one has something to learn, to teach, or both. Maybe it's a time of enlightenment when one is truly ready.

I also believe that walk-ns can be temporary and don't always need an agreement. It may happen when needed.
Old 18-05-2015, 12:41 PM
Master
i agree, bird. When needed for whom, though? from my 3d viewpoint it appears it is when it benefits a far bigger agenda than the tiny life of the physical body being taken over.
Old 19-05-2015, 05:58 AM
Experiencer

possibly

Not sure, maybe the host, the walk-n, both, the world, the universe, etc.

"While the New Age belief system about walk-ins claims that these transitions can't occur involuntarily and that no soul walks into another's body without reason, the behaviour of some "new" people indicates that it may not always be so.

In classical cases, the change is immediately apparent. However, in cases where the "new soul" has enough information to take up the life of the "previous occupant" seamlessly, it may take weeks or months before a walk-in notices, or comes to believe, that a transition has indeed occurred. Occasionally, the "old self" returns after a period of months or years, and either the "new self" departs, or they coexist and may try to integrate into a single being, or work out a means of cooperation and live as two persons in one body."

That is quoted, about one third down the page, from:
http://www.crystalinks.com/walk_ins.html

It's one viewpoint. I enjoy reading and hearing about many on these topics.
Old 16-08-2015, 09:10 PM
Seeker

Hello

The soul is in two parts, the part experiencing and then the higher mind the true us. When a walk in enters into us they enter into the higher mind in the place the true you resides. A walk in can not just simply become you they must enter into your higher mind soul many times to become themselves and yourself together until you no longer exist. If a walk in just becomes us the part experiencing then they were nothing in the first place and you will never feel the difference. There is no good that comes from the walk in thought as this means your soul will not become something again.

Powessy
Old 19-08-2015, 10:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Lol. Walk in on a permanent basis hence possession.

Its only on permanent basis if that's what you want. Soul exchanges have free will as to whether or not they can leave a body.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank