Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 15-11-2014, 05:11 PM
DontLetThemIn

Was anyone awake for their walk in?

So I am personally curious (for those who were psychically awake) what their walk in felt like. Was it an immediate thing? Or did you feel kind of "empty" for a while until the new soul took over?
Love and light!
Old 20-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Checkmate.

I think walk-ins happen differently for everyone...sometimes they are brought in by a near death experience, sometimes in childhood, and sometimes it just happens. I am not sure if the individual would immediately ''feel'' something is wrong or even recongnize the experience. They would probably just feel ''off'' enough to see something is there.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:17 AM
Experiencer

question

What if someone felt they died and then didn't? Yet feel a rebirth following? Is that a walk in, obe, or what? More though than a near death experience.
Old 16-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Experiencer

I wonder if I am a walk-in, and what preceded it was a period of time I went through that was extremely humbling and like a death of my ego. I went through a period of illness, very severe depression, and even wanting to die.

And then one day, I "rebooted". Now I am 75% healthy.

But I feel like I'm still figuring out what I'm doing here. And it didn't affect my family relationships negatively at all - it's actually affected them positively.

I went through a period of time where I was having "flashes" of seeing my memories as if I was watching a movie about someone else.
Old 18-05-2015, 06:06 AM
Experiencer

maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxlumina
I wonder if I am a walk-in, and what preceded it was a period of time I went through that was extremely humbling and like a death of my ego. I went through a period of illness, very severe depression, and even wanting to die.

And then one day, I "rebooted". Now I am 75% healthy.

But I feel like I'm still figuring out what I'm doing here. And it didn't affect my family relationships negatively at all - it's actually affected them positively.

I went through a period of time where I was having "flashes" of seeing my memories as if I was watching a movie about someone else.

I'm curious about it. I wonder if even a walk-in sometimes occurs when one has a near death experience and mentions seeing their life flash before their eyes.
Old 25-05-2015, 07:37 AM
chae2015

Hi knower,

I didn't feel nothing, but my vision and environment did change during the walk-in...to a bare minimum. For example, during my exchange the only visual images I could identify was white formations of light. The only way I can describe it.
Old 27-05-2015, 06:01 PM
Experiencer

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chae2015
Hi knower,

I didn't feel nothing, but my vision and environment did change during the walk-in...to a bare minimum. For example, during my exchange the only visual images I could identify was white formations of light. The only way I can describe it.

So you were the walk-in or the walk-out? Was this temporary or permanent? Have you done it before? Often?
If the walk-in, did it take long to become acclimated? Did you pick up on any of the past memories, well information?
Old 28-05-2015, 08:20 AM
Experiencer

I wonder if some walk-ins are how people process feelings of being different, or intense emotions, following a trauma experience or surgical procedure.

I underwent a surgery a few weeks ago and I feel very dramatically different since. Like I'm not sure how to connect to my previous life. It's like something actually snapped in my brain. I had been clinically depressed for years and do not feel depressed now. I woke up feeling like my mental wiring is very different.
Old 31-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Pathfinder

My experience of switching likely happened over a long period of time. Either that or it was moments before I had the realization "My current personality is not well-suited for society; let's change that." I then viewed personality traits a lot like elements of computer code (I wasn't familiar with code, and I'm only now a bit more familiar with it), and simply overwrote the problem behaviors and thought patterns. This, I believe was the walk-in modifying the vessel it just came into. In the moments before this occurred, I'd classify what I was doing as having an anxiety attack, so all of the sudden that stopped and I settled on a deep feeling of sadness and guilt. Things my soul seems to be familiar with.
Old 17-06-2016, 11:42 AM
Master
I don't like the term 'walk in'...I am here, but I am not alone and I don't make the plans. It is weird, but we try to make it feel as normal as possible.

I was awake and every part of the process was described as it was happening and it was really bizaare. I didn't get replaced, but the whole system was rewired and everything changed.