Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-11-2010, 01:28 AM
Gracey

Ley lines

If one knows the ley lines of the Earth, you can find portals that open up other planes of existence. The gates are usually in a circle form, like the ones my Dad and I saw in the backyard. A ley line is a stream of elemental energy that connects one node to another. The nexus is what leads to multiple locations at your free leisure of travel. A portal allows travel where as a tear does not. A tear only allows the merging of elementals. This weakens the elemental. On the other hand, a rift is a small opening in time that allows large groups to pass through. Such as the Bermuda triangle; this by the way is the one spot on the Earth with the least amount of magnetism. A window allows no movement, but does allow for communication. Here is nature’s law of balance in communication for there is no action, only knowledge. A speck of light is what you will see when a portal is closing.
Old 20-11-2010, 01:50 AM
mahakali

this is interesting, i saw a documentary called pyramid code ep 2 http://www.pyramidcode.com/ that talked about lay lines. what do you mean that you see them?
Old 20-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Master
When you talk about the pyramids, dont forget that many sites in Britain and Europe are much older [ Stonehenge is a good example ] and many are sited on ley lines. This continued into the christian era with ancient churches and cathedrals being similarly sited.
The classic site is Glastonbury, a nexus where ley lines meet. In Britain, the ley lines formed a network of pathways used in neolithic times, according to legend.
I did hear about a nexus in America in Senora [?]
Old 20-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
this is interesting, i saw a documentary called pyramid code ep 2 http://www.pyramidcode.com/ that talked about lay lines. what do you mean that you see them?

portals are on ley lines....i was in the second story of my house in my bedroom and i felt compelled to look out the window. when i did i saw in the dark of night, a round circle of light on the ground below. there are no street lights behind my house, only a mountain. there was no sound. i had a feeling of familiarity come over me. i kept silent about this for many years. then one day i told my dad and he said that he saw them too, about 20 or thirty times.

he said they were fairy rings. i did my own research and lean more towards a celstial spirit, elemental.....

ufo's are commonly mistaken for the world of elementals.
Old 20-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
When you talk about the pyramids, dont forget that many sites in Britain and Europe are much older [ Stonehenge is a good example ] and many are sited on ley lines. This continued into the christian era with ancient churches and cathedrals being similarly sited.
The classic site is Glastonbury, a nexus where ley lines meet. In Britain, the ley lines formed a network of pathways used in neolithic times, according to legend.
I did hear about a nexus in America in Senora [?]

Maybe you mean Sedona (Arizona) ~ Senora is in Mexico?

Old 20-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Master
I believe Stonehedge as well as other monumental structures like churches and such are on a very famous Ley Line (Michaels...maybe?).
I read once that the Ley Lines represent the Kundalini spine of Mother earth and the structures, like stonehedge, are placed at what be be equivalent to Chakra centers.
Interesting stuff............
James

Last edited by BlueSky : 20-11-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 20-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Master
that is the best description of portholes I've heard.
Thanks

Spiritlite.
Old 20-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Maybe you mean Sedona (Arizona) ~ Senora is in Mexico?

Thats it. Sorry, got it mixed up.
Old 20-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I believe Stonehedge as well as other monumental structures like churches and such are on a very famous Ley Line (Michaels...maybe?).
I read once that the Ley Lines represent the Kundalini spine of Mother earth and the structures, like stonehedge, are placed at what be be equivalent to Chakra centers.
Interesting stuff............
James

I think of them like the lines of Qi in a living body. Maybe they are lines of Qi in the body of Mother Earth. Which then makes some sense of the location of centres of spirituality in ancient times.
Chakra centres - Qi lines - roughly the same ?
Old 20-11-2010, 06:58 PM
deepsea

interesting subject.
I was employed in the local college where we lived many years ago.
To put it briefly,there was always a lot of sickness took place in this college and the authorities were rather disturbed. It was genuine sickness not feigned.

it was discovered that ley-lines ran through the centre of the land where the college lay.
We heard by rumours that the college was to be demolished and rebuilt else where.
The rumours concerned ley-lines.
Don't take my word for it,just rumours.
Makes one think,doesn't it?

Deepsea