Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 03-12-2014, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
dear wstein

i wrote a dear john letter so i thought i would also write a dear wstein letter. it is possible to look at attachments differently. the borders of the box are not clear here either.

looking with earth eyes you see and assume it is a drain. earth energy is too weak to choose to drain it in the first place. an attachment might also bring in fresh energy. such as channeling. earth eyes may see it as an attachment. spirit sees it as a merging.

earth eyes will see it as an invasion. but it is more of a co-operation. more of an augmentation.(note: i had to stop here and look up the word augmentation.) merging keeps both entities. i also know that when i am done, i am not drained but so full of energy i have to do things like clean a closet or go for a run to use it up.

it is time to stop looking at things negatively. or maybe it is just time to make a new box to put us in.

kk (augmented)
Dear kk+
In all the cases I have seen, a being directly attached to another is a dependent or parasitical being. The energy transfer is always from larger host to smaller parasite. Obviously the parasite is likely to consider this a beneficial arrangement. Depending on the purpose the host might also (pregnancy for example). In the case of energy cords/threads, there is a sharing in both directions. Depending on the arrangement, it might be mutually beneficial, beneficial to one party and detrimental to the other, or detrimental to both parties.

People who always feel 'charged' after an energy interaction are known as energy vampires (not my term, just using it). They feel better because they are taking energy at the expense of the other person. The drained person may have gotten something else in compensation and so still view it as a positive experience. In most cases for the drained it is a negative. Oddly the most common such interaction I have witnessed was where an 'energy healer' is the vampire. In group settings they take from the raised energy for healing, not from the one in need.

I do not force things into boxes. I do use labels as a convenience for communication purposes. I also composite my experiences to form an over all evaluation of similar phenomena, a generalization if you will. One should not take that to mean every case fits the 'norm'. If you read my posts overall, you will see that I often make clarifications and point out subtleties of how stuff don't fit. I also try to get people to stop lumping everything into the same group (mostly unsuccessfully as in the term 'walk-in').

P.S. if you think I am using 'earth eyes', you are mistaken
Old 03-12-2014, 01:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Dear kk+
In all the cases I have seen, a being directly attached to another is a dependent or parasitical being. The energy transfer is always from larger host to smaller parasite. Obviously the parasite is likely to consider this a beneficial arrangement. Depending on the purpose the host might also (pregnancy for example). In the case of energy cords/threads, there is a sharing in both directions. Depending on the arrangement, it might be mutually beneficial, beneficial to one party and detrimental to the other, or detrimental to both parties.

People who always feel 'charged' after an energy interaction are known as energy vampires (not my term, just using it). They feel better because they are taking energy at the expense of the other person. The drained person may have gotten something else in compensation and so still view it as a positive experience. In most cases for the drained it is a negative. Oddly the most common such interaction I have witnessed was where an 'energy healer' is the vampire. In group settings they take from the raised energy for healing, not from the one in need.

I do not force things into boxes. I do use labels as a convenience for communication purposes. I also composite my experiences to form an over all evaluation of similar phenomena, a generalization if you will. One should not take that to mean every case fits the 'norm'. If you read my posts overall, you will see that I often make clarifications and point out subtleties of how stuff don't fit. I also try to get people to stop lumping everything into the same group (mostly unsuccessfully as in the term 'walk-in').

P.S. if you think I am using 'earth eyes', you are mistaken

it is my experience that with earth eyes, you think energy "belongs" to someone. with spirit eyes, you know energy is limitless. no need for parasites. no need for vampires. just the flow of energy. at least that is my experience. however, i am the first to acknowledge that i am not normal.

perhaps the difference here is that i work with spirit. not other people. so the flow is always there. when you use such terms in the negative tone, it serves to stop a person from reaching to spirit for fear they will be parasites or vampires. i can see how on the material plane there is a limited amount of energy.

at times i have been accused of being a Pollyanna and seeing only the good. but that is how i see things. that is what i am. it is a good way to live.

kk
Old 03-12-2014, 06:43 AM
Master
Quote:
no need for parasites. no need for vampires.
Well I agree that there is no 'need' for anything. Yet there seems to be such things none the less. How do you reconcile that?

There is no need for an incarnation vehicle yet you have one. From the incarnation's point of view it is not limitless. From its point of view, they don't have access to limitlessness. Since most beings have a built in survival instinct, they are concerned about how much energy they have at each moment less they cease. No they don't own it, but they do need it. Without it there is no incarnation.

I guess that is what you are calling 'earth eyes'. As this forum is on Earth, I often answer within that context. Soul exchanges (by either definition) are in the context of the incarnations (Earth in this case). Do not confuse operating through an incarnation as 'my eyes'.

Yes, as a spiritual being, energy nor even existence is of any concern.

Quote:
it is my experience that with earth eyes, you think energy "belongs" to someone. with spirit eyes, you know energy is limitless.
Actually I do think it belongs to someone. It belongs to the creator the made this place in the sense that it made this place and will reclaim it when it is complete. That creator graciously allows other spiritual beings to come and play (temporarily) in its playground. That creator is not stingy with energy nor does it care where the energy is in creation. This sort of manifest energy is NOT limitless however. Though there are vast quantities, it is indeed finite. This is the sort of energy that people and vampires are utilizing (and worrying about).

I make a distinction as to spirit which is often confused with the energy of manifest existence. Spirit is not limited nor limitless. It can not be affected by anything in the manifest. As such it is not relevant to this topic IMO. I would be more than happy to share the views of 'spirit eyes' in another thread.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Master

dear mr wstein

you are right, there is no need but yet it is. people have things to learn. they do not yet know of the limitlessness of spirit. that is how i reconcile it.

there is a need for the vehicle. it gets you where you want to go. there is access to the limitlessness as you are incarnated. there is also a built in spirit that will guide and protect you.

earth eyes? well POV Point Of View. seeing things from the incarnation POV. instead of the spirit POV.

now to the really good stuff. in my POV we are all a piece of the all. that is how the all gets its name. all. i am a piece of god. the all is a beautiful symphony where you can see how it all works together. i do not have the record keeper in the sky mentality that reclaims what is already there. it just cycles around.

kind of like air. it is always there via cooperation of the other parts of the all. plants and people complete the cycle. nobody owns air. nobody owns energy. just my POV.

i do hope we can share our POVs some more. sounds fun.

kk
Old 03-12-2014, 09:47 PM
Master
Quote:
there is a need for the vehicle. it gets you where you want to go. there is access to the limitlessness as you are incarnated. there is also a built in spirit that will guide and protect you.
in my view, I am the spirit, not the vehicle. By incarnating I have access to manifest reality. I protect my vehicle to a point as I always remember that it is not me.

Quote:
in my POV we are all a piece of the all. that is how the all gets its name. all.
of course. The many are told this but very few actually get it.

Quote:
kind of like air. it is always there via cooperation of the other parts of the all. plants and people complete the cycle. nobody owns air. nobody owns energy. just my POV.
Yes, The air is a renewable but finite resource. Whether or not anyone owns it, all on this planet share it and feel free to use it. Failing to recognize that it is finite allows people to carelessly use the air harming everyone. Same for physical type energy. In fact there is a lot of overlap between these two currently.
Old 04-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Master

there you go again thinking in the worst case scenario. the glass is half empty and soon we will have nothing left. the air itself will be gone.

it is not finite. it might get dirty but it is a lesson to clean it up.

just my POV
kk
Old 05-12-2014, 05:16 AM
Master
Quote:
it is not finite. it might get dirty but it is a lesson to clean it up.
It IS finite, there is only so much air. More air is not being added nor it part of some infinite expanse of air.

In the short term, the air doesn't go anywhere. It is renewable which means with some care it can be reused many times. It can get filled with stuff making it unsuitable for the purposes which it is currently being used. If you at all believe in history, that has already happened on this planet. At one time there was very little free oxygen until some phytoplankton started putting it in the air. Oxygen is a poison to the kind of life that existed at the time, much of the biosphere died. Of course a different biosphere appeared that tolerated oxygen. There is no guarantee that next time it will support life. Spirit won't be concerned but a lot of incarnations will be.

My point was that BECAUSE it is finite, it can get dirty. If it was infinite, anything finite would be unable to affect it. Finite in this context includes the sun, the planet Earth, life, and of course humans.

Quote:
there you go again thinking in the worst case scenario. the glass is half empty and soon we will have nothing left. the air itself will be gone.
Actually not a bad scenario at all. Simple, certain, compete. Pesky humans would be gone. Too bad about the rest of the biosphere...oh well. Its happened before, it will happen again.

For someone who claims to have spirit eyes, you are sure quick to only point out the Earth eyes part of things.
Old 05-12-2014, 05:48 PM
Master

yup it has happened before and will happen again. and again and again. it has been here for millions of years. that sound pretty close to infinite to me. plus. even as we see an end to it, it is really just a change for the next billion years.

the infinite can and does get influenced by the finite. nobody is an island each work with another. there are those that would argue that the finite is even infinite because energy cannot be created or destroyed only changed. but i do not argue. hahahaha

kk
Old 22-11-2015, 08:12 AM
Master
I have been consciously aware of 'walk-ins'. In fact, I won't let them 'walk in' unless I am.

My mind, my rules! and they know that and respect it.
Old 22-11-2015, 08:52 AM
Master
I'm actually just about to let another one happen and for quite a lengthy time as well.

I've been having a few concerning health problems lately and I'm also stuck with certain life-issues I just don't have the knowledge or experience to deal with right now.

As I am laying here, there's a higher spirit (Tim) who wants to gain entry to heal and help out. I know this spirit very well and know he only has my best interests at heart.

I am about to sign that mental agreement for one month and surrender my heart, soul and will to him.

I am going into deep meditation now.

*bonus points if you can tell me who 'Tim' is. ;)