Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 17-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I prolly don't have anything useful to add here, but the peregrine falcon part reminded me of something that happened this morning, which may or may not be of interest to you John.

I grew up in the West where the American Indian Wars are a huge part of the history along with the Spanish American wars. In both wars the Indians, usually the Holy men or Shamans were able to basically remote view and remote guide birds of prey and see when the Spanish were coming and later the Americans and evade them days in advance of their arrival.

For a while now I've been wanting to remote view through birds and have made numerous attempts with no success. Recently though i'm getting into telepathy with animals, domesticated and wild and so this morning when a little Hawk landed in the tree above me who I've been watching mouse the yard for weeks, I sent him love and appreciation, visualized him catching a mouse, sent the image to him along with Thanks and love for his work.
To my great surprise he looked straight at me and made the most amazing soft chuckling sound which I understood as an amused "Thank You for noticing."
I've been around Hawks all my life and never heard that particular sound before, much less had it directly said to me. What a Blessing!

Now, were that contact to develop into a friendship between us it might be possible he would let me enter his consciousness and ride the winds with him. We would be, for so long as I could sustain the Observer state, be One.
I have done this with humans, they have also Observed my world via entering my body with their Consciousness. This is not considered a Walk-in, it's a temporary state when you are merged into awareness of the interconnectedness of All consciousness and for the limited time experiencing consciousness through another vehicle than the one you were born into.

Helpful?

Yes, very much so. Your description of this kind of thing definitely pinged (as I say) a lot of my bird encounters over the years. As you intimated it seems the strongest with raptors, tho lately egrets and herons (as I've described elsewhere!) seem to be getting into the act. I had a small raccoon this past week look me right in the eyes from 15 feet away, without bolting, and when I was out at a local pond checking the birds out, a song I have which describes a guy's lover as "turning her tongue into me" came on as I was checking out a snowy egret-she then opened her mouth and revealed her tongue to me! [Was a fairly cool day too so I doubt she did that just to cool off.]

I've typically chalked all of this stuff up to my twin connection and the things she sends me (completely unconsciously of course as she hides from me in normal reality), but to humble myself for a second I honestly have no real ultimate idea why it all happens... I'm apparently not at the point of actually going out and riding the wave of their consciousness like you describe later, tho.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 18-11-2013, 03:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
I have seen them inside the body--semantics are futile--so it is time to agree to disagree.
LadyTerra
Agree to disagree.

Clarification for others: this is not an issue of being 'inside' or outside' the body, its a matter of ownership, control and influence.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:49 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
When an entity is able to invade the body and exert some control/ownership directly over the body, it becomes a possession. Note that the original inhabitant remains in the body even if it loose all control.

Only when the original inhabitant leaves, is removed, or is ejected do they become a Walk-in.

Nope. In the event of a possession, the original spirit is ejected from the body and sometimes it wanders about oblivious to the fact that it is still alive unless it has a chance to communicate with someone who can say, "Go back to your body."

And when the original spirit leaves and another one takes its place, its a soul exchange, not a walk-in. An example of a walk in is when a spirit might "walk-in" to a living person's energy field to perhaps communicate clearer than they would if they were further away.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Nope. In the event of a possession, the original spirit is ejected from the body and sometimes it wanders about oblivious to the fact that it is still alive unless it has a chance to communicate with someone who can say, "Go back to your body."

And when the original spirit leaves and another one takes its place, its a soul exchange, not a walk-in. An example of a walk in is when a spirit might "walk-in" to a living person's energy field to perhaps communicate clearer than they would if they were further away.
wow, that's a completely different set of terminology.

FYI, I have personally witnessed other entities in partial control of a body when the original soul was still in there. I have also witnessed trance mediums get pushed aside but not out by a 'friendly' spirit who came to talk (in the physical by using the body). Clearly the soul is not immediately ejected, however, that does not clarify as what to define as 'possession'.

Even by my definitions, the 'walk-in' term has gotten to include so many phenomena that it has become a nearly non-descriptive word.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elessar
Yes, very much so. Your description of this kind of thing definitely pinged (as I say) a lot of my bird encounters over the years. As you intimated it seems the strongest with raptors, tho lately egrets and herons (as I've described elsewhere!) seem to be getting into the act. I had a small raccoon this past week look me right in the eyes from 15 feet away, without bolting, and when I was out at a local pond checking the birds out, a song I have which describes a guy's lover as "turning her tongue into me" came on as I was checking out a snowy egret-she then opened her mouth and revealed her tongue to me! [Was a fairly cool day too so I doubt she did that just to cool off.]

I've typically chalked all of this stuff up to my twin connection and the things she sends me (completely unconsciously of course as she hides from me in normal reality), but to humble myself for a second I honestly have no real ultimate idea why it all happens... I'm apparently not at the point of actually going out and riding the wave of their consciousness like you describe later, tho.

It seems to me to be connected to the ability to open oneself in love and put one's loving focus on the animal,plant, tree etc. Thought must be stopped or streamlined to just emotion, pictures and maybe a word or two to support intention. It's like when we step out of a sense of thinking we are an individual and instead move into 'just being' that every thing starts opening up.

While a lil bit started opening during the initial event around meeting my tf it wasn't until I put the whole tf event behind me and quite thinking about him at all that really helped the rest of everything to start opening.

Today it was normally shy pond turtles suddenly getting as close to me as they could and studying me. I could feel their sense of ancient linage and this innate wisdom and curiosity in them. Such a smooth feeling, great balance to it.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:51 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111

We are in complete agreement.
Old 30-11-2014, 07:05 PM
777twinflame777

A walk in is a soul exchange. Planned in agreement. An invasion is a possession and not agreed. An attachment is attached to the etheric body or aura.
You can also have a soul merge from a soul extension. This is because we are multi dimensional beings
Old 01-12-2014, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777twinflame777
A walk in is a soul exchange. Planned in agreement. An invasion is a possession and not agreed. An attachment is attached to the etheric body or aura.
I agree with you, however, the term is being used in two very different ways by people on this forum. Confusing.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:58 AM
Master

dear john

i cannot believe i am writing a dear john letter. i can understand your questions. naming things is sometimes a problem. it creates such a box that must be fitted into and yet sometimes, there is a little roundness and it will not fit.

i m not sure what i am. i just know i am different. i have been called a walk-in it does truly fit. i also know i have grown and changed. i mean really, haven't we all. in meditation, i have become a higher self. i have had three NDEs and after each, i changed. NDEs will change you. so what little box will i fit in?

i think it does not matter. change is good.

kk
Old 02-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Master

dear wstein

i wrote a dear john letter so i thought i would also write a dear wstein letter. it is possible to look at attachments differently. the borders of the box are not clear here either.

looking with earth eyes you see and assume it is a drain. earth energy is too weak to choose to drain it in the first place. an attachment might also bring in fresh energy. such as channeling. earth eyes may see it as an attachment. spirit sees it as a merging.

earth eyes will see it as an invasion. but it is more of a co-operation. more of an augmentation.(note: i had to stop here and look up the word augmentation.) merging keeps both entities. i also know that when i am done, i am not drained but so full of energy i have to do things like clean a closet or go for a run to use it up.

it is time to stop looking at things negatively. or maybe it is just time to make a new box to put us in.

kk (augmented)