Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 07-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Pathfinder

do fairies really exist

my sister's boyfriend went to see a psychic and she told him fairies exist for real.she also said it was a fairy who matched my sister and him and that fairies grant wishes but you have to becareful what you wish for.i think it could be true since i asked a fairy to find me my soulmate and i met someone.ive been with him for a year but not sure if he is my soulmate anyways do you believe fairies exist?
Old 07-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyviolet
my sister's boyfriend went to see a psychic and she told him fairies exist for real.she also said it was a fairy who matched my sister and him and that fairies grant wishes but you have to becareful what you wish for.i think it could be true since i asked a fairy to find me my soulmate and i met someone.ive been with him for a year but not sure if he is my soulmate anyways do you believe fairies exist?

Hi ya pretty ...

Absolutely they exist .. I have been in a relam where they reside .

x dazzle x
Old 08-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Master
Violet, "fairy" has come to mean a certain image in popular culture, mostly because of children's stories and Walt Disney films. Originally, "fairy" was something entirely different. The original model was that of Nature Spirits - capricious entities, neither friend or enemy.
Most cultures have their myths of the fae and it is worth looking at a few.
#Here is a good source -
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/ffcc/index.htm
Old 08-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Boldylocks

Faeries actually DO exist. I've seen one after a prayer I made asking God to allow me to meet a Nature Guardian, if they exist. That prayer was answered one month later to my complete surprise!

There are many kinds of them- I don't believe they will necessarily "grant wishes" but they have been known to go out of thier way for humans they like.

Remember though, that as there are humans and angels who have rejected Love and Light, so also in the faery realm- all intelligent life has choices and so there are many in the faery realm who are practically in league with demons just as some humans are. I'd pray to connect with the more spiritually inclined ones.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Henri77

Well I'd seen 2 of them, one time. They briefly visited me in a cabin near the woods.
I learned from folks that they were frequently seen in that forest, next to a spiritual center.

Also I've met several women who I sensed were fairies is a past life.
My teacher told me , the my ex was a fairy... though I wasn't aware of them at the time.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Master
I've seen a few, but not the winged types. I've seen the small rounded, black furry ones, a grey furry one, a huge catlike spirit 3 feet tall by 4 feet in length, and a humanlike being that was 2-3 feet tall, running as if it weighed 200 pounds, all in my home. My kids can/have seen the winged fairies. My skeptic husband has been bitten by a gargoyle like creature.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Boldylocks

The furry ones sound interesting! The humanlike one sounds Elven. I read some that have encountered gnomes say they are about 2-3 feet tall also.

That is so funny about your husband-even though he didnt think so at the time. Because he is a skeptic, it sounds like one of these Beings wanted to really show him a thing or two!..lol

Boldy
Old 09-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Master
The black furry ones look like the ones from the anime My Neighbor Totoro or Spirited away except one of them had arms and legs. They are roughly 3 inches by 3 inches. The grey furry one is the same size. It scurried under the bed. And no, we don't have hamsters. A friend told me that the cat spirit is a nature spirit. It appeared in my kitchen for a few seconds. It was huge and gorgeous. I thought the little being was my son until I saw my son sleeping peacely on the bed. I'm guessing it wanted to say hi. I was taking a shower at the time so I didn't get to see its form clearly. My son is not a sleepwalker.

Lol about what happened to my husband. We had gotten into a huge fight earlier. I think the creature was on my side. :) However, I did feel badly that he got bitten.
Old 25-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Master

reminds me of the weasel like spirit that lives under my bed -he eats everything he doesn't like and my sister thinks his mouth leads to another dimension because he eats some things that are way to big (they swirl into his mouth like a tornado sucks things in ) so I guess her idea isn't a bad one, although he complains that if that were true, he would've starved by now :) he also falls asleep in our shoes a lot -he's cute (he doesn't know I said that :)
Old 25-05-2012, 09:00 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyviolet

I believe in fairies, though I have never had personal encounters, I have always found it strange that these are in every single country's folklore, long before the countries even had international communications.

My aunt used to dream about a fairy named "Hari" (king, in our language), and he took her to his world, and offered her his hand in marriage, but she refused because she has children to take care of. He also offered her some black rice but warned that if she eats it she is no longer coming back to this world, so she also refused. Every morning she would wake up with dirt all over her feet.