Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 19-11-2011, 08:12 AM
Master
Only guessing Trieah, but it looks like you are shooting into the sun. So easy to overload a digital sensor and get false colours.
Old 19-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Trieah

Ok, well that makes a little more sense then what someone else tried to tell me. Guess they didn't know how to explain it right. If I remember correctly, it was anywhere between high noon and 2pm and the sun would have been on my left, slightly behind me. But it was an extremely bright summer day. So the purple outline could very well be caused by what you described. I did have several other pictures from that day, one which looked to me like there were a bunch of eyes on the ground, and someone from that other board did say they saw tones of faces all over the full picture that section was taken from.

I'll try to see if I still have that picture with what looks like eyes. I'd love to get a few opinions on what it could be.
Old 19-11-2011, 07:03 PM
Trieah

Ok, found it. Maybe it's just me, but when I had zoomed in on this picture to examine it, all those little dark circle things just looked like single eyes to me. Most of them are closed, but some of them I can even see the whites of the eyes, as if they are open. I'm not even really sure why I took that picture, other then I had a strange feeling something was there watching me. But there were no tiny dark patches on the ground at the time. And the feeling I got, was that it was more like a single, much bigger entity, not a bunch of single entities all crowded together.

I should probably also mention that at the time, I had a lot of negative entities following me around for months, trying to scare me away from doing soul rescue work. Four times, they would even put dead animals right in my path. And two of those times happened right at that very same park. I've seen a lot of strange things there. Some good, some not so good. But I've always done my best to not let them get the better of my fear. Oh yeah, about that time, I'd also get flash visions of eyes watching me, and sometimes I'd see this huge cluster of eyes that looked kind of like a giant raspberry, made up entirely of eyes. So, could the images in this picture just be an over active imagination caused by all those visions I'd been having, or could these actually be photographed negative entity spirit eyes?

Here's the same picture where I'd circled a few things that I saw. I had forgotten that I'd also seen a few faces in there as well.

Old 20-11-2011, 09:59 PM
babycakes

cool. i also see the eyes. sometimes they are waving, in the breeze, and trying to get my attention. I have a gorgeous tree in my backyard and it has some kind of growth on it, like another species of tree. ANd that actually looks like a being. There is the face, and it changes from happy to sad to angry to laughing. once i just had a disagreement with my husband, went to my room and fixed the beds, folded clothes to clear my mind. Suddenly i felt eyes on my back, and when i turned their was my tree, outside my winndow. i sat on my bed, asking why marriage gets so complicated, and the face developed a laugh. that confused me so i asked what was so funny.
Telepathically i recieved that we humans take everything so seriously and should lighten up.
lol.
thats the wisdom of a tree.
Old 21-11-2011, 12:06 AM
BlackWolf

Very cool experience Babycakes. I was outside at my tree last night and it seems that even when there is no breeze that it moves when I walk by. I talked with it, well more like TO it since it didn't really talk back, lol. That is the first time I did that. I should take a picture of it and post it on here. I actually had a dream about it last night. Almost all the branches were off of it and it was dying but there was still a part that was alive on it and it told me that it might be able to survive with just that part. I was very sad because this was the tree that was planted the day I was born and I don't want it to die.
Old 21-11-2011, 09:17 AM
babycakes

oh wow. how beautiful. like a birth tree. thats so precious. thats why its connected to you. I heard some cultures do that, they plant like a rosemary bush, or somekind of special plant that is consistent with the day they were born and something is placed where the plants roots will be. Like a charm or something. Very beautiful.
your experience is so sweet, for your tree to assure you of its survival.
Id love a picture if you can post one.
bright blessings.
Old 27-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Boldylocks

babycakes and Blackwolf, I read your posts with great interest! I really do believe that these trees were communicating with you both! i had an expereince a few years ago where I hugged this beautiful old Pine tree that is in our back yard- that has been there even BEFORE I was born. I hugged it and sincerely thanked it for being there all my life and lending it's presence in our garden. I actually felt a warm energy coming from this tree envelope me -- it was so strong that I started crying tears of joy- I felt loved right back from this tree! Ever since then, I believe that trees and all plants have a distinct consciousness of their surroundings and of each other. They are wise Beings too.

PS.. Trieah, I see the faces and eyes too- doesnt seem to me like it's in your imagination!
Old 27-11-2011, 11:14 PM
babycakes

love your name boldylocks,
thanks for the post. Pine trees are amazing.
My mum had a farm fulll of them, and as soon as i entered the area where they were, I felt like a kid again. i was 27, and running around with my 15 year old sister, playing hide and seek. Laughing for the first time a years.
after we reached my mums house, i wondered whatr had gotten into me?
Im an never that jolly. Usually so serious. I blelieve my sister knew that about going there, that why she took me to that spot.
bright blessings.
p.s. we were actually meant to go and pick pinecones to place i the fireplace, because we love the smell of the house with burning pinecone. in the end we forgot. lol.
Old 28-11-2011, 01:19 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
PS.. Trieah, I see the faces and eyes too- doesnt seem to me like it's in your imagination!

Thanks Boldylocks! I'm glad someone else was able to see those eyes as well. It was such a contrast to all the faces, that it makes me feel like the area was layered with different vibrational levels. While I have had quite a few amazing experiences at that park, I've also come across a few that weren't so nice.

Twice last year, when I was trying to cast a circle around a large area of granite bolder outcroppings, a dead rat just seemed to appear out of nowhere, right where I was planning on stepping with my bear foot. This rat looked like it had just been freshly killed, but it's stomach was cut open and there were already maggots on it. Yet there was absolutely no signs of decomposition, and nor was there any debris like grass or leaves laying across its body. It looked like it was just sleeping. This thing couldn't have been there longer then an hour or two. And on my next visit to that exact same spot, there was absolutely no traces of there every being a dead rat there.

Then another time when I was walking that same path to cast a circle, I was coming up a little hill, and the first thing I saw was another dead rat. This time, the rat had been neatly cut in half at its stomach, and only the front half was there. It had no fur on it at all and was beat red, as if sunburnt. The way it was placed on the path, made me feel like it had just crawled up from Hell. I didn't want any kids from the play area of the park to find it, so I found something to pick it up with and set it off to the side an covered it with an oak leaf. That's when I noticed that the insides were completely hollow. Never found any traces of that rat either on any other visits.

Interestingly enough, this all was happening at a time when I was either going through my kundalini awakening, or just before it. Can't actually remember the order of it cause there were tones and tones of spirit encounters happening at the time. I'd been so heavily involved with soul rescuing that year, that I do know that I did have a lot of negative entities out to scare me away from what I'd been doing. Didn't work though. All it did was make me feel sorry for the rats and not give up in my quest to help them. A few months earlier, they were actually placing dead sparrows in my driveway, in the exact same spot, two months apart After the rats, I just had to put my foot down and demanded no more dead animals be placed in my path. So my take on those eyes, was that they were all from the lower realms, trying to spy on me to see what I'd do next. But, I also know there were plenty of higher vibrational beings around me at the same time too. Probably why there's so many faces in the picture as well.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:57 AM
Triquetragirl

Since you can see faces, how many of you can also listen to the spirit in trees, and in the wind? sometimes i'll walk by an old tree, and a big breeze will stop me in my tracks. It feels like the tree is trying to communicate. I also get very emotional when a tree is being cut down.