Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-11-2011, 12:50 PM
babycakes

[IMG]C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Pictures\2011-07-24 park\park 401.jpg[/IMG]
i dont know if this link will work, but this is one of the pictures.
we often go to a park called centenial park, and I actually began to ask the spirit keepers of the natural surroundings if i may take photos, because amazingly enough, i might see one, and as i grab my phone to take a pic, the visual is gonei will see how this link goes, and if it works, ill put some more up.
Old 14-11-2011, 12:53 PM
babycakes

i dont know how to put the pictures here. that link doesnt work.
i will work it out! im determined.
bright blessings.
Old 14-11-2011, 01:24 PM
babycakes

i attempted to upload some files, i dont think all of them worked.
the 2 that i attempted here are one of a beautiful tree spirit, and a beautiful cloud, which just so happened to be on easter evening. im not very religious, but i think it looks like a dove? wings outstretched?
there is heaps more, but i will attempt them again another day.
bright blessings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg park 401.jpg (168.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg samsung 3 096.jpg (98.2 KB, 6 views)
Old 15-11-2011, 05:50 PM
sesheta

I often see faces in trees as well. After a bit it becomes easier to distinguish male or female, etc...I usually take great comfort in them, and try to acknowledge them (at least mentally.) I have always connected really well with trees, and draw a lot of energy/strength/comfort from them.
Old 16-11-2011, 07:47 AM
babycakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I often see faces in trees as well. After a bit it becomes easier to distinguish male or female, etc...I usually take great comfort in them, and try to acknowledge them (at least mentally.) I have always connected really well with trees, and draw a lot of energy/strength/comfort from them.
Thats beautiful sesheta.
Me too. Love nature. wild places.
Old 16-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Master
Babycakes, you need to have your photos "hosted" . I use Photobucket

Old 17-11-2011, 12:48 AM
babycakes

what does 'hosted' mean?
My photos are from my phone as i took them myself.
thats a beautiful picture norseman thankyou.
Old 17-11-2011, 08:06 AM
Master
Hi Babycakes. "Hosting" - an on-line storage facility for your images where each image has it's own address. You can share with friends or forums from this very easily. Photobucket also has a good Edit facility built in. It's free up to a certain limit, after that you pay but the limit is quite high.
Search google under Photobucket,
Old 17-11-2011, 10:31 PM
babycakes

cool thanks for that.
:)
Old 19-11-2011, 02:38 AM
Trieah

I more or less just sense the presences of tree spirits, or see them with my third eye. I'd love to be able to get better at seeing things with my physical eyes though.

I have gotten pictures of tree auras before though. I took this last year at a park that's full of spirit activity. For some reason, when I originally saved this picture, the program I was using, changed the aura color and washed some of it out. But I was able to save the original, and had pasted them together to make a comparison. The one on the left with all the purple, is the original. Never could figure out why it did that. But so much of that deep purple got lost when I saved that small area of a much bigger picture to another project.

Someone on another board told me it was just some kind of digital effect that made all that purple show up. But I'm just not completely convinced. What do all of you think about it? Could this be an aura, or a glitch? Keep in mind that the park this picture is from, is loaded with all kinds of spirit activity, with lay lines and crystal embedded granite boulders everywhere. And an old Indian village to boot