Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 11-11-2011, 11:02 AM
babycakes

faces in trees

Does anyone else see faces, eyes, being in trees and rocks, tree stumps and nature? There is this road, and it has this beautiful canopy of trees as i drive through it and enter and bridgeway. The tree that begins the canopy is shaped like a dragon, a friendly one. As I drive towards it I can see all the features. First time I noticed that in trees is one night when I was driving and at a red light, I felt that feeling like someone is watching me. I look at the sidewalk at a tree and saw a large frightening face in the branches of a tree gazing down at me. The face was made out of leaves and parts of the branch. Not an actual face. After that, I see them in every tree. SOme have many faces with different characters.
My daughter doesnt see them, and one day I decided to try taking a photo of what I see. It came out really well, and I showed my daughter and she then began looking at trees and that photo opened her eyes to what I see.
Is that just us? Or do other people have the same thing?
Bright blessings.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:56 AM
rubiesmoon9

I see faces in trees also in the clouds. Some of the trees look like big giants just watching. I have tiles in my bathroom we just put up last year and I see face and full body people or spirit and they all look unique but not something you see on earth. It's wild and make you wonder what and who they are!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:07 AM
Ascender

Totally normal. The elemental beings of planet earth have long become unseen to the eyes of man. In ancient times we could see them and commune with them. They taught us many a useful skills. What some perceive as aliens are actually just these beings.

Could you upload that photo you took?
Old 12-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Master
i have seen the trees as large beings with arms outstretched though i believe they may also have a tree spirit in a different form, perhaps the 2 are 1; perhaps the spirit gives the larger form?

"faerie folk live in old oaks"
Old 14-11-2011, 08:48 AM
feralfae

Yep, I see them... and take a lot of comfort from the fact that they can see me! :-) And not just in trees, but flowers, fire, water -- isn't it great?
Old 14-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Sangress

Ironically I went down as street today and saw flashes of faces in the shapes of bark on all the trees. Looked like they were all in pain unfortunately.

It's the first time I've noticed things like that.
Old 14-11-2011, 11:54 AM
babycakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiesmoon9
I see faces in trees also in the clouds. Some of the trees look like big giants just watching. I have tiles in my bathroom we just put up last year and I see face and full body people or spirit and they all look unique but not something you see on earth. It's wild and make you wonder what and who they are!
yeh, me too. I see faces in tiles and the wall. Steam that comes up in windows, its amazing. yes and some dont look humahn. some are friendly, and some arent.
Old 14-11-2011, 11:55 AM
babycakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM
Totally normal. The elemental beings of planet earth have long become unseen to the eyes of man. In ancient times we could see them and commune with them. They taught us many a useful skills. What some perceive as aliens are actually just these beings.

Could you upload that photo you took?
yes! I will!
as soon as i work out how! lol. AI have them on my laptop, so it shouldnt be too hard to put them on this site.
stay tuned!
Old 14-11-2011, 12:16 PM
babycakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3
i have seen the trees as large beings with arms outstretched though i believe they may also have a tree spirit in a different form, perhaps the 2 are 1; perhaps the spirit gives the larger form?

"faerie folk live in old oaks"
there is one tree thats in my court, near my house, and it is a very tall tree, and that one surprised me which many beings that i can see. Yes, a tree can have more than 1 spirit.
Old 14-11-2011, 12:18 PM
babycakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by feralfae
Yep, I see them... and take a lot of comfort from the fact that they can see me! :-) And not just in trees, but flowers, fire, water -- isn't it great?
yes, fully. i agree.
actually this is the first thing i could see spiritually. but actually with my physical eyes.