Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 05-11-2018, 06:05 AM
Master
disease does not exist

does anyone else believe this or know this to be true?

the body is constantly striving to return itself to its perfect healthful state of homeostasis. the only thing(s) in the way is? what is and is not given to the body or absorbed through environment. we have more control over what we put inside though so while the atmosphere around us and outside can be troubling, we can overcome it by creating a rejuvenating body and being. of course we can also improve our atmosphere as well.

the mind and spirit and beyond are important in addition to the body, and may be deemed more important, but we are here incarnated on Earth so there has to be some significant importance to honoring our bodies here. anyways I think it is obvious they are all intertwined.. and it's said by some that when we detoxify our bodies, old emotions and resentments and such can be ushered out along with the toxins and damaged tissues that get regenerated.

so diseases are made up things by the mainstream and there's no need to put a name to disorder of the body because it's insignificant and detrimental to think in that way. nobody is doomed. there is no necessary death sentence. there are serious cases but they all can be healed if just allowed and enabled to. the only main issue is people don't realize how to be a properly functioning and behaving human. but we can find out if we are open and that is one of the best things in life.. to learn how to live and let life take care of us because that's what it is supposed to do
Old 05-11-2018, 02:23 PM
Master
Hello,

I am an advocate for mind over matter when it comes to the mind-body-spirit well being. In my view disease does exist. Essentially it is low vibrational energy that attaches itself to physical body parts.

With the proper thought patterns a person can elevate them self so that disease will not effect them. This will result in life extension and over all wellness. My understanding is that the actual normal life span for a human is 900 years. Many of us never reach the age of 90.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-11-2018, 02:57 PM
OH MY! Yes....and so did Jesus!

Being a student of Science of Mind...Ernest Holmes ..and a drop-in
visitor to Christian Science...I certainly DO know disease is illusion....made up by subconscious beliefs, etc!
Totally unreal.
Also, a student of ACIM, A Course In Miracles.....same thing....

YAY! That you have a topic on this!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-11-2018, 07:42 PM
Master
hi John oh well I mean disease as far as all the labels and death sentences go. there certainly is dis-ease possible and present unfortunately, but it is not what the mainstream makes us believe and accept. As I like to say~ disease and disorder are deviation and deprivation of nature

Nature is simple but of course it turns out that what one's true inherent and intended nature is can be a little tricky to find out. one of the biggest missing puzzle pieces as I've found out is the fact that humans are frugivores, not omnivores or herbivores. so damage is being done constantly if one doesn't follow this natural diet which of course most don't as we're largely unaware and might not do it even if we do know better.. but a lot of cravings for worse stuff comes because of the unnatural condition and inhabitants in the body. well sorry I am not trying to lecture lol just thought it was worth mentioning what common deviation from nature there is going on

Then there is also the all important reality of our other natures, our nature of love and goodness. as you both have suggested, deviation and deprivation of that can be responsible for illness, or high doses of it can be curative. but whatever is going wrong we have to be mindful and proactive and stop feeding the problems instead of truly feeding ourselves what we need and require. We are spiritual beings and nature is spiritual and we live best harmoniously.

I think that when the physical vessel is cleared the pathways for more 'enlightenment' and fulfillment can remain open better. I heard that when detoxifying one will sometimes feel past issues come up and by cleansing the body those issues in the tissues can be rid of more easily. We have the most power beyond the body, but since we are here incarnated physically it may be more important to keep this vessel pure so it is a better channel and we don't get distracted by foreign abominations. can it be done sheerly with mental and spiritual means? maybe but why keep poisoning the pot of any of the avenues. In my experience, dealing with depression and anxiety, I realized years ago that depression had a lot to do with me not doing what I really wanted to do, whether it was related to body, mind or spirit..

I also feel that I realized anxiety and other discomfort and pain had to do with the condition of the cells and everything in my body.. with foreign invaders and unwelcome microbes and things feasting on me lol.. well why wouldn't I feel bad at that?? but now I also realize that those things are just there trying to clean up the mess made internally. like a decomposing leaf or a rotting carcass on the side of the road.. eek sorry for the visual.. but it's nature's way of trying to deal with the situations and it's not supposed to be a bad thing. but we do have control, of the condition of our bodies and beings. I always loved the idea of being a person that was vibrating so high and so clean that all these filthy microbes and parasites run away from you instead of gravitate toward you.. because we control the environment of our bodies. admittedly right now mine is still a sick one, but I also know that simply by thinking that I am creating a worse situation and positive thinking and mindfulness is infinitely powerful.
there's a seesaw or scales where we fight what we know and want for the best with the things weighing us down and preying on us. We've got to believe in ourselves enough and treat ourselves as well as we'd want to treat anyone we love, and know we're worth it. I guess that is where the mind and spirit come in the most
Old 05-11-2018, 08:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
OH MY! Yes....and so did Jesus!

Being a student of Science of Mind...Ernest Holmes ..and a drop-in
visitor to Christian Science...I certainly DO know disease is illusion....made up by subconscious beliefs, etc!
Totally unreal.
Also, a student of ACIM, A Course In Miracles.....same thing....

YAY! That you have a topic on this!

it's nice to see you Miss Hepburn, I used to post here through the years and when I saw your name pop up when I returned recently I realized I missed you lol

I especially relate to what you're saying when for instance I'm faced with a person who is very ill and says they tried everything and can't heal and blah blah blah.. well for one thing they of course didn't try everything, but for another, I realized for them and myself, that the attitude was preventing healing and causing much more sickness. it can be hard to overcome when things are weighing us down but we have unlimited ability to heal and things at our disposal to help
Old 05-11-2018, 10:29 PM
Master

If you truly believe that, and not just wish to be so, so be it for you!

For the rest of us, there are viruses, microbes, genetic mutations, autoimmune diseases, old age, broken bones, falling hair, falling teeth, cataracts, mental illness, etc., etc..
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:13 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

I am an advocate for mind over matter when it comes to the mind-body-spirit well being. In my view disease does exist. Essentially it is low vibrational energy that attaches itself to physical body parts.

With the proper thought patterns a person can elevate them self so that disease will not effect them. This will result in life extension and over all wellness. My understanding is that the actual normal life span for a human is 900 years. Many of us never reach the age of 90.

John
900 years?
Old 06-11-2018, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hissyfit
900 years?

Ha Ha, yes we laugh at that. I can only speak for myself and those few who have done some thing to support such a wild contention.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
If you truly believe that, and not just wish to be so, so be it for you!

For the rest of us, there are viruses, microbes, genetic mutations, autoimmune diseases, old age, broken bones, falling hair, falling teeth, cataracts, mental illness, etc., etc..

inavalan those are all generally acid conditions. or issues of imbalance. please since you were wanting to debate in my other thread look this up at least a little bit. cells cannot properly regenerate or reproduce in an acidic condition... or too alkaline of a condition but that is rare and we should err on the side of alkaline rather than acid but in the present world acid is the easy way and common route of the deviation of nature going on.
why cavities? acids inside and out, in the body and on the teeth. then the bacteria and microbes come to try to clean it up.. hair falling out? why? acid breaking it down and almost any issue you can come up with is because of acids wearing down the system and interfering with its natural order of cleanliness and regeneration.

Please at least look up homeostasis and what it is. even mainstream medicine doesn't lie about that one.. so what is the simple issue which throws people off track and asunder from this marvelous homeostasis we're all entitled to and every body is striving for? what would interrupt the body from being its perfect harmonious functioning self? something in the way.... the way is available but must not be obstructed and once obstructions are removed, revitalization is natural order.

inavalan, I understand your fears and I wish you would listen to me or at least look more into what I am saying with an open mind, because I have certainly been in your position and I tell you that I didn't stop trying to understand illness and unwellness. I kept looking for answers and reasons and solutions. not long ago I was mentioning microbes in every other sentence about health.. but guess what? We don't have to fear them.. and sorry to say the "government" cooks up some nasty ones and tries to unleash them all over.. But if we are true to ourselves and our glorious human bodies, and beings, they are no match. because those microbes are invading our bodies because there is something there for them to find.. do you think they have an appetite for perfect healthy human flesh? or that they would dare enter a body with an awesomely functioning immune system? remember the immune system is basically synonymous with the lymphatic system..

those microbes are attracted to deteriorated, distorted states and are there to feed on the acids and toxicity of the body. in actuality they are essentially there to help, believe it or not! I know, not the most desirable faction of God's divine plan.. but without them there would be more disease and decay. yes they seem to cause disease and can be found present in most any body with illness. but think again why that is. and what it is they feed on? why are they there? the're not nibbling on perfectly healthy cells. the more acid nastiness bred by the body the more they have a reason to be there. and then of course they create more sickness by their mere present in a number of ways. But, if we change the environment and alkalize and oxygenate it, and make it alive and bubbling with beautiful life, these nasty critters will die off or attempt escape likely resulting in suicide. they want a "plagueground" not the sacred vessel our bodies are designed to be.
A lot of the microbes live symbiotically with each other. it's said that you may have one parasite, bacterial or viral condition and not know you have another present til that one is gone. but we can create a body and being where none of them want to stay.. and they won't need to stay because the body can dispose of its own waste efficiently if its systems are working properly as they are supposed to. We've got to help them though by clearing out the acids and leftover waste because especially in this society today, most populations consume far too much toxicity and we're exposed to it in the air etc.. but it's ok cuz the human body is designed amazingly. We just have to help restore it to its homeostatic state, clear it out and then fuel it with the fruit and goodness it was designed to run best on. and herbs can help with healing and even things like broken bones can heal incredibly quickly with something like comfrey root. I have even experienced this in my life with my fiance having broken ribs and after suffering for weeks, he let me apply comfrey on him (and some essential oils) and he was able to move around again in the next two days. He also recently injured his foot and it was swelled not healing well until I put some oils and arnica on it. almost miraculously he said it was better in a day or two. but my fiance would have healed much swifter on his own had he lived a healthier lifestyle and ate a better diet. anywayss nature is our ally and sometimes it's just a matter of knowing what is really supposed to go with what or how. are cataracts simply just a passage of life or are they obviously a buildup and deterioration by things that don't belong? these diseases and disorders are just symptoms of an improperly working system, and anyone can get theirs functioning sufficiently again if they honor their bodies and beings as we're supposed to. regeneration is an inherent factor of life and a right to us here.

John, I think that humans are supposed to have a much longer lifespan too. It seems obvious that "age" as it were is just general decay and wearing down of acids and all that imbalanced state. If the body is always attempting to return to homeostasis which is a healthful perfect properly functioning state where disease doesn't exist, then why does there need to be a deadline at all? and I must add there are some impressive looking people in their 90s here though of course we as a species could do much better.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
there are serious cases but they all can be healed if just allowed and enabled to. the only main issue is people don't realize how to be a properly functioning and behaving human. but we can find out if we are open and that is one of the best things in life.. to learn how to live and let life take care of us because that's what it is supposed to do

Yea, tell that to anyone who lost someone close because of terminal cancer. Tell them that if only the people they lost meditated 24/7 and became vegans they wouldn't have died. Unless that's not what you're implying?