Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 13-04-2018, 04:21 AM
Suspended
What happens to the other soul?

I'd like to share my walk-in story sometime. I'm fully integrated with the new soul though, and it would be hard to type it all out. I'm so glad the integration process is done now, lol.

Anyway, regarding a walk-in, what happens to the soul that walked out? Did it just go to the light, to be transformed?
Old 13-04-2018, 05:21 AM
Master
What ever happens to any other spirit
Old 31-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Knower

By definition a walk-in takes over the body. The original soul leaves. The two do not integrate with one another. Did you mean you are fully integrated with the new body?
Old 01-06-2018, 02:45 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
By definition a walk-in takes over the body. The original soul leaves. The two do not integrate with one another. Did you mean you are fully integrated with the new body?
Yep. It's a long story with signs no one would believe

Such as seeing writing on a wall with her name and my name saying were united under God on 7/14/2008

Who wrote that? This is just confusing to me
Old 07-12-2018, 08:11 AM
Knower

So, when there is a walk-in, the original soul leaves as if the body had died. It goes through the same exact process, the light, the life review. It is fully conscious.
The new soul joins the body. The conscious body cannot tell a change has happened.

-Doesn't that imply the body is a completely separate entity from the soul?
-Doesn't it also imply that the consciousness of the body is separate from the conscious mind of the soul?

If the body were simply a vessel, and considering that it presumably takes years for a lot of children to forget their past lives, shouldn't the new body/soul remember it has just arrived, have memories of the afterlife, etc?
How can it inherit memories, thoughts, mannerisms of the human life?

Doesn't the concept seem to break some of the other notions of spirituality, that of survival of consciousness (if our active consciousness belongs to the body alone and stays for the ride during the soul transfer) and the notion that our consciousness, who we are, is soul, the eternal being?
Old 26-03-2019, 07:44 PM
Seeker

The other soul is considered to have concluded it's purpose and goes on to live in higher realms. But in some cases the other soul can form an temporary hybrid soul with the new soul coming, depending on the soul nature. Some souls can form hybrids.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:34 PM
Knower
Well the previous soul went into the body of my lifelong friend. I would get into our eerily synchronized lives both before and after the soul exchange. It wasn't until a few years later I found out about walkins that I was able to put it together. Spirit confirmed that was accurate. Shes not as spiritually awake as myself so she didn't feel it the same but I'd notice that soul anywhere. As for the previous soul in her body, well she had a niece born a day or 2 before my soul exchange so I'm just gonna take a guess and say it set up camp there.