Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 07-03-2018, 09:10 AM
Seeker

Walk ins?

Hey i just started reading about it, but what exactly is a walk in? I just want an answer because i am lost on this part. I have another bound soul to me, would that count as a walk in or something else entirely?
Old 08-04-2018, 12:49 AM
Master

On walk ins, the basic idea is that two souls change places . One is spirit the other is in a living body . On a deep soul l;evel they both agree to the exchange . I think they do happen , but are very rare .
Old 04-05-2018, 09:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CammiRose
Hey i just started reading about it, but what exactly is a walk in? I just want an answer because i am lost on this part. I have another bound soul to me, would that count as a walk in or something else entirely?

If you have a soul "bound to you" it's not a walk in.

A walk in happens when someone (almost) dies and while leaving the body another soul takes their place in it. The body continues living with the new soul in it. Both souls agree to this exchange.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:55 PM
Experiencer
My best friend back in 2016 was involved in a pretty severe car accident. For the first week they did not expect her to live. As time went on they gave her better and better odds. But the points i'm trying to make by posting this is she herself was on a spiritual path and her own journey when this accident occurred. She has made a full recovery and we as well as other spiritual friends are all in agreement that she had a walk in at the scene of this accident. She is still the same in many respects but she is a much better version of herself and her spiritual growth has sky rocketed since this accident as well. It is almost as though something is very different about her although she is still the same person, same memories, same sense of humor etc.....Her gifts have fully come in and she has many. But even the EMT's that picked her up at the accident scene have never seen anything like it or a person make it through the injuries she suffered in all their years of working. She truly in a sense is an extremely enlightened being. I believe this was a walk in, or a soul exchange that occurred and now that she is fully recovered she herself is in agreement too. It wasn't her time and her soul contract was not fulfilled so something of light and love jumped in to help.
Old 19-05-2018, 07:28 AM
Knower

I personally believe I've had instances
with both walk-ins & binded spirits.

Walk-ins typically happen during near
death / highly traumatic events when
one is at their most vulnerable & you
open the portals to the spirit realm / one
can view it from the point of an
agreement if one so chooses to.
Personally, I feel it was my shamanic
initiation / necessary for the
evolution of my soul.

Now, again, one can view an attached
entity in terms of either an opportunity
to advance or a malicious attack,
but yes you can also bind entities to
others through various methods &
it is most certainly "evil" in nature
- "demonic" entities / thrive on lower
vibrations. Yes, it's also unfortunate
but possession is possible by
beings that exist in other dimensions.

Just as there are lower, more
negative "energies" that exist
there are also the higher angelic
"energies" that too exist.

I really don't care to get into specifics.
They do exist, however. They are
merely tools/experiences to be utilized in
advancing your understanding
of spirit & matter. Your
relationship with the Universe &
God.
Old 31-05-2018, 07:46 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
My best friend back in 2016 was involved in a pretty severe car accident. For the first week they did not expect her to live. As time went on they gave her better and better odds. But the points i'm trying to make by posting this is she herself was on a spiritual path and her own journey when this accident occurred. She has made a full recovery and we as well as other spiritual friends are all in agreement that she had a walk in at the scene of this accident. She is still the same in many respects but she is a much better version of herself and her spiritual growth has sky rocketed since this accident as well. It is almost as though something is very different about her although she is still the same person, same memories, same sense of humor etc.....Her gifts have fully come in and she has many. But even the EMT's that picked her up at the accident scene have never seen anything like it or a person make it through the injuries she suffered in all their years of working. She truly in a sense is an extremely enlightened being. I believe this was a walk in, or a soul exchange that occurred and now that she is fully recovered she herself is in agreement too. It wasn't her time and her soul contract was not fulfilled so something of light and love jumped in to help.
Other possible explanations are that the person stuck around and just opened up or her guide stepped down and blended with her to assist her for the rest of her life here. The guide and their person would share many traits. People would easily mistake the guide's traits as being those of their person's because they are so close and deeply influenced.
Old 15-07-2018, 05:58 AM
Seeker

I appreciate the responses. This has cleared up a few questions, but as per knowledges pattern, more questions raise.

How near death do these walk ins have to be in order to occur?

Would an electric shock be enough to trigger that?
Old 15-07-2018, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CammiRose
I appreciate the responses. This has cleared up a few questions, but as per knowledges pattern, more questions raise.

How near death do these walk ins have to be in order to occur?

Would an electric shock be enough to trigger that?

This is an interesting question.
The release point of the spirit is reached when the blood flow to the brain has stopped, or is interrupted.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:12 AM
Seeker

Okay and what about the bound soul? Is there anything like that which has been heard of before... i havent looked cause i was usually monitered when i was younger. I know their name and they have been around since i was just about 10 years old. Prior to that i had alot of symptoms that now i know were signs of my third ye being open. So after i got shocked i saw a white flash and then i came back here i just never was the same and have multiple spirits who have deicded to attach around me or to me. Not sure what that means.
Old 19-08-2018, 05:08 PM

a walk in is when you trade aspects of your soul. Its usually a parallel reality where you have a different timeline and a different turn of events. So if something happens in your life were you all of a sudden cant go through with some bigger goal, might not even look like anything happend, its just that the individual went down a different timeline, well, then it can trade in order to get into a position that was more in alignment with the end goal. Its still from your over-soul that is experiencing and memories are just the fact that they are on that timeline now, they have a different past, but it all blends... if that makes sense...