Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-02-2018, 12:29 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charismatic
Hey i have a question regarding empathy. Usualy its not a problem to sit with many people, but at the minute i can sometimes see their either feminity or masculinity? why can i see this in some people and is this part of empathy?
to know genders in people is a bless, is all.
Quote:
highly empathetic and sensitive
can not go wrong with sensitive emphathy
from knowing for it as number one aswell
tunking it's truck inside'd of be. tunking it's
truck is clearing out state of be, that the usual
might not be big deal and for one's good
Old 26-02-2018, 12:53 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
I notice that Brock Lesnar is a really big guy - does that mean that I am a really big fellow on the inside?

You can throw any quote at anyone & feign enlightenment however there is nothing self empowering about believing a fraudulent claim.

Seeking truth requires uncovering un-truths & acknowledging that they exist.

Questioning somethings validity is a necessity in life is it not?

I have fought my own battles & conquered many a demon.

There are times when it is required to be strong, cold & steadfast in order to hold your own ground, perhaps this is something that you are lacking - but not I.

I have faith in myself - less so in others - this is logical as I control my own destiny & am responsible for it.

When I worked with aggressive dogs, there were times when a German shepherd was easier to handle than a chihuahua. I've talked down the meanest monster & been attacked by the most fragile & timid.

I will question ... everyone should.

I notice big people too like Brock. Not because I'm big inside because I aspired to be like that when I was younger. Still just a reflection of self. If I'm honest with myself I noticed it because I wanted to be more acceptable. To have others view me as accomplished and successful. It all stems from a insecurity, a lack of self confidence.

if I'm honest with myself when it came to telling someone else they were crazy or belittling them it always came from the same place. Something about them threatened me and triggered me. And this is fight or flight. So naturally I would somehow make whatever just threatened me less than myself so I could accept it. By telling someone else they are delusional or living in a fantasy world I'm indicating they arent living in my world how I want them to. so I tell them and make them beneath me somehow to make myself feel better. Of course this is all subconsciously.

And to be clear. It's not up to anyone on this forum to prove to you that thier belief is true to them. That's silly.

I shouldn't have to prove to you I like the color green and why or that my favorite food is Avocados. If you're comfortable with yourself you should just accept it or keep it moving. No need to insult me because you think avacados don't taste good.
If you're curious because you don't believe than ask, inquire with the intent to understand. Not with the intent to disprove so you sleep better at night. Learn about the different Clair's and the people throughout history who have shown proof to the skeptics. Read about Edgar Cayce if you're truly curious.
Old 26-02-2018, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I notice big people too like Brock. Not because I'm big inside because I aspired to be like that when I was younger. Still just a reflection of self. If I'm honest with myself I noticed it because I wanted to be more acceptable. To have others view me as accomplished and successful. It all stems from a insecurity, a lack of self confidence.

if I'm honest with myself when it came to telling someone else they were crazy or belittling them it always came from the same place. Something about them threatened me and triggered me. And this is fight or flight. So naturally I would somehow make whatever just threatened me less than myself so I could accept it. By telling someone else they are delusional or living in a fantasy world I'm indicating they arent living in my world how I want them to. so I tell them and make them beneath me somehow to make myself feel better. Of course this is all subconsciously.

And to be clear. It's not up to anyone on this forum to prove to you that thier belief is true to them. That's silly.

I shouldn't have to prove to you I like the color green and why or that my favorite food is Avocados. If you're comfortable with yourself you should just accept it or keep it moving. No need to insult me because you think avacados don't taste good.
If you're curious because you don't believe than ask, inquire with the intent to understand. Not with the intent to disprove so you sleep better at night. Learn about the different Clair's and the people throughout history who have shown proof to the skeptics. Read about Edgar Cayce if you're truly curious.

Subconsciously perhaps you see yourself of a teacher - a lesson giver?

A lot of this is virtue signalling & white knighting.

If it makes you feel warm & fuzzy to act altruistically perhaps the issue is yours. Your never going to be "clear" with me on anything as I don't subscribe to your ideology.

You don't guide my conscience, nor to you hold any authority.

I've spent the best part of a week trying to reason with someone who was admittedly making it all up & I find it tiresome.

The fact that you presume that I don't know whom Edgar Cayce is shows that intuition is not your strong point. The mention of him gives a clear indication into your own bias on the claims of the OP.

Cayce is another follower of Madame Blavatsky - that is all anyone really needs to know - it's like being influenced by Crowley.

I don't need the OP to be correct or incorrect to make any shred of difference to my existence but I do feel it necessary to ask further questions.

Nothing more.

I do find it particularly interesting that within this thread you place yourself further along in development that I - statements such as "I used to" or "when I was younger I acted in a manor such as this" give away the agenda rather quickly & foolishly. Also the humble brag about being such a sexy, sexy man is absolutely priceless!

Whatever whims you wish to project, it's not going to work with old Raziel I'm afraid.

Persons making claims open themselves up for questions - that's life.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 26-02-2018, 03:34 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
The fact that you presume that I don't know whom Edgar Cayce is shows that intuition is not your strong point. The mention of him gives a clear indication into your own bias on the claims of the OP.

The fact that you believe anyone with gifts just goes around reading other people show's how much you truly know about clairsentience. Any good "psychic" or "healer" only reads with permission considering free will and all.

In reply to the rest of your insults, assumptions and judgements of me and what I wrote about MYSELF. I'm comfortable enough with myself to know how you view me is a result of yourself. and with that i will leave you with love and well wishes
Old 26-02-2018, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
The fact that you believe anyone with gifts just goes around reading other people show's how much you truly know about clairsentience. Any good "psychic" or "healer" only reads with permission considering free will and all.

In reply to the rest of your insults, assumptions and judgements of me and what I wrote about MYSELF. I'm comfortable enough with myself to know how you view me is a result of yourself. and with that i will leave you with love and well wishes

You could have just said "I know you are, but what am I?"

Your linguistic judo attempts were failures.

I have no "view" regarding you - only your comments in response to my own.

Perhaps next time allow someone to simply question instead of storming in & attempting to teach a lesson that has already been learned.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 26-02-2018, 03:57 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
You could have just said "I know you are, but what am I?"

Your linguistic judo attempts were failures.

I have no "view" regarding you - only your comments in response to my own.

Perhaps next time allow someone to simply question instead of storming in & attempting to teach a lesson that has already been learned.

I truly love your sig, much love my friend.

"I am your creation.
Old 26-02-2018, 04:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Whatever whims you wish to project, it's not going to work with old Raziel I'm afraid.

Persons making claims open themselves up for questions - that's life.
In that regard, isn't "old Raziel" really just old "knightoflenity"?
Old 26-02-2018, 04:09 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir

Wish my intuition would have picked up on this. if it would i would have never tried to offer my view.
Old 26-02-2018, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir

Raziel has been my internet handle since 1999 - Knight was for this site when I believed that discussion was part of the spiritual internet community.

Sadly it's more ideologues than discussion.

The artist formerly known as Necromancer, Running & a few others have at least given me the gift of giving perspectives rather than lessons, to which I am grateful.

Quoting religious scripture or sages as a counter point is not inner knowledge - it's a cheat sheet ripe for mis-interpretation.

I can agree to disagree, just not with someone who has an undertone of supremacy masked as insight.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 26-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Wish my intuition would have picked up on this. if it would i would have never tried to offer my view.

Back handed insults are not "viewpoints".

Your insinuation of self doubt & lacking faith was provocative, promoting that a poster questioning validity or truth is actually an invalid liar.

It's smarmy.

We are curious by nature - why deny me mine?

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain