Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Yes thats a very good point. God intends free will and so should we. But my point and pondering is if its really wrong to intend to be loved so strongly? I dont think it is.

Not at all. Why should it be? It's a bit iffy, though, wanting to Will people to love you in ways you command. You're stealing the free will from your "prey". I don't think god would like that. You'd better drop Her a line to find out.

Old 22-10-2017, 01:21 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Yes thats a very good point. God intends free will and so should we. But my point and pondering is if its really wrong to intend to be loved so strongly? I dont think it is.
The Love in your OP is not Love it's control, and is nothing to do with Free Will. Perhaps a more pertinent and seeking question is asking how you can become a person who is capable of receiving and recognising Love, because sometimes the paradigm of not being worthy or capable of Love is burned deeply into our psyche.

What are the reasons for you intending to be loved so strongly?
Old 22-10-2017, 01:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You're bordering on Magick and there's nothing wrong with that except it can't be good for your spirit to need love spells. The easy way which can be difficult is to make yourself lovable so you don't need them.

Point is you speak of making women fall in love with you - women in the plural - so you don't expect anything to last. You come across as a male who'd love to spread himself around a bit. Well, you don't need magick for that. There are plenty of women around happy with uncommitted love I dare say. You just need nice chat lines and money enough for the soft prostitution it involves like wining and dining. (If you're in the UK be careful. Flirting can now be construed as sexual harassment...oh dear....)

It might be an idea firstly to ask yourself what you really want from your Magick and then decide if you need Magick at all. The Hermetic magician would probably invoke Venus, the Vodouisant would call on one of the Ezile family, depending how frenetic you want your "love-making" to be! (Be sure to pay Her fees!) Have you done any work in this field?

Oh I got Aphrodite on the hook.. I do lots of magic involving sex and love.. I dont invoke tho, I just use my own skills.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The Love in your OP is not Love it's control, and is nothing to do with Free Will. Perhaps a more pertinent and seeking question is asking how you can become a person who is capable of receiving and recognising Love, because sometimes the paradigm of not being worthy or capable of Love is burned deeply into our psyche.

What are the reasons for you intending to be loved so strongly?

I just love love! What other reasons are there?
Old 22-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
I just love love! What other reasons are there?
What you speak of sounds like sexcitement which is about as close to what I think of as real love as the buzz I get from drinking a glass of wine.

Maybe thinking, feeling and believing you 'command' it is a 'thrilling' way to 'frame' what looks to me like a kind of sex(slave?)fest - a bunch of pavlovian dogs getting horny at the ring of a conditioned-instinct bell.

And to think I took your boast and related Q's seriously!
Old 22-10-2017, 03:08 PM
Guide
Hey sorry Davidson.. No offence intended. I was pondering your questions still. Good advice there. A lot to think about.
Old 22-10-2017, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey sorry Davidson.. No offence intended. I was pondering your questions still. Good advice there. A lot to think about.
No 'offence' taken - I recognize your play-full-ness in all this this.

Something more to think about in this day and age (historical night?) of 'fake' this and 'fake' that, pertaining to how 'love' (not just the 'sex'ual kind) can/may be faked - there's a whole 'school' of 'psychology' out there pertaining to the subject: results from my Yahoo search of "how to make someone fall in love with you"
Old 22-10-2017, 10:24 PM
Master
Quote:
I seek a love that is real and deep. Authentic and pure. I think with my abilities I can help humanity achieve that love you speak of for each other. That unconditional love and support for one another.

I have had a lot of predatory experiences. I seek something deeper now. Something real.

I want to connect with people as they are. I want to allow them to love. I however also like to speed this process along. I mean its amazing to be able to intend love and have it be created in another from yourself. There must be a reason for this gift.

Kerubiel, hello! As long as you have no expectations (other than courtesy and kindness, and perhaps a friendship), what you say sounds good and reasonable. Particularly if you want to avoid predators. It's just that much of what you said sounded like more of a manipulative attempt to game others for sex and touch.
In which case it's you that would be the predator. Two wrongs don't make a right.

As long as you are not seeking to initiate a sexual relationship primarily, then seeking authentic love in connection in ANY relationship (family, friends, neighbours, strangers, partners) is reasonable and yes, definitely doable. You can exchange authentic love in the form of lovingkindness by greeting the stranger, and by spending time with friends and family. It is has nothing whatsoever to do with sex. Not unless you've already come to know and love someone authentically as a person and as a beloved friend...and then you mutually agree to commit as partners. (FYI If you're planning to do this with "everyone" potentially, then you're being extremely unethical (dirtbag, cad, etc.) unless you are completely transparent about the fact that you are incapable of or consciously choose not to practice monogamy. I assume 99+% of them would not be interested in this sort of selfish, indulgent arrangement where you sleep with other women.)

It's when folks conflate sex and touch with love, or place demands on others for sex, that the ability to nurture and grow any relationship from a place of authentic love is out the window. As they've overridden your capacity for authentic love with their self-serving grasping and their demands. That's why the needy and the insecure (including gents who cannot own their game long enough to get to know and love someone for who they are) end up so often at the mercy of predators, who readily take advantage of those who conflate sex and touch with love.

All the best to you
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 23-10-2017, 12:32 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
No 'offence' taken - I recognize your play-full-ness in all this this.

Something more to think about in this day and age (historical night?) of 'fake' this and 'fake' that, pertaining to how 'love' (not just the 'sex'ual kind) can/may be faked - there's a whole 'school' of 'psychology' out there pertaining to the subject: results from my Yahoo search of "how to make someone fall in love with you"

Thats true, many do fake it. I see very well tho, and so I can tell. Besides when I am loved I feel it in my heart chakra. When I am loved I feel love too.
Old 23-10-2017, 12:34 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Kerubiel, hello! As long as you have no expectations (other than courtesy and kindness, and perhaps a friendship), what you say sounds good and reasonable. Particularly if you want to avoid predators. It's just that much of what you said sounded like more of a manipulative attempt to game others for sex and touch.
In which case it's you that would be the predator. Two wrongs don't make a right.

As long as you are not seeking to initiate a sexual relationship primarily, then seeking authentic love in connection in ANY relationship (family, friends, neighbours, strangers, partners) is reasonable and yes, definitely doable. You can exchange authentic love in the form of lovingkindness by greeting the stranger, and by spending time with friends and family. It is has nothing whatsoever to do with sex. Not unless you've already come to know and love someone authentically as a person and as a beloved friend...and then you mutually agree to commit as partners. (FYI If you're planning to do this with "everyone" potentially, then you're being extremely unethical (dirtbag, cad, etc.) unless you are completely transparent about the fact that you are incapable of or consciously choose not to practice monogamy. I assume 99+% of them would not be interested in this sort of selfish, indulgent arrangement where you sleep with other women.)

It's when folks conflate sex and touch with love, or place demands on others for sex, that the ability to nurture and grow any relationship from a place of authentic love is out the window. As they've overridden your capacity for authentic love with their self-serving grasping and their demands. That's why the needy and the insecure (including gents who cannot own their game long enough to get to know and love someone for who they are) end up so often at the mercy of predators, who readily take advantage of those who conflate sex and touch with love.

All the best to you
7L

Nah, I am not out for just sex. I am over that. I am out for something so deep. A partner I can lay down with and stare into her eyes and have us both fall so deeply into each other. Sitting in silence and just knowing what each other is thinking and feeling. I am a hopeless romantic.

I get what you mean by predators taking advantage of love for means of sexual intercourse. I am too soft for that. If I tried that I would liekly just end up falling in love for real. Women are such beautiful creatures.