Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 22-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Experiencer

strange vision-thing

I've had this weird vision-thing coming and going for years now. When ever i sit on my drums and start playing, everything becomes 'bigger' and goes 'far away.' In the past it has happened when I've started reading and once it happened when I was with a person who was healing me with the help of angels.

Has anyone experienced this kind of occurence or can someone tell why this happens?
Old 22-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Experiencer

Maybe... what I've experienced is difficult to describe, but it may be similar to what you're describing for that reason.

When it happens to me, it's usually when I'm laying in bed (ready for sleep) or meditating. I have this unusual sensation that I am shifting between two states; infinitely small and infinitely big. But there's this odd juxtaposition between these two states where I am both simultaneously.. like my perception proceeds the bodily sensation... that's not it exactly.. but I'm not sure how else to explain it.

And.. I have no idea what this is or means. I remember asking some people about it decades ago, but I've since forgotten the answer that was given.
Old 22-05-2017, 06:02 PM
Experiencer

Yes! That's exactly what I meant. Shifting between big and small. What do you mean by perception proceeding the bodily sensation?
Old 23-05-2017, 04:36 AM
Experiencer

It's something that's difficult to describe or define... I get a sensation that I'm perceiving the world as though I'm looking at it from a 'huge' perspective. As though I'm feeling how the planets and solar systems move, then my body (sense of body) expands to match. It feels like I'm as big (or bigger in some instances) than the planets. The first time this happened, I became aware of the similarities between the behaviour of the planets and atoms, so I started considering the minute things.. and then felt like I shrunk down to an 'infinitely' small size. This process cycles back and forth several times, with something like a period during the shifts where awareness of both states co-exist; in that the similarities between large and small become apparent.

It's a sensation that's so unlike anything that the English language has words for. And the problem is that the 'feelings' and 'sensations' aren't directly attached to the physical body. They're similar in a way, but they side-step what the physical senses are capable of registering... I'd suggest that they were perceived through another body, but I couldn't confidently say which one.

Because it doesn't feel like the physical body is registering the sensations, it's very difficult to describe the 'floaty malleability' with a 'sheath-like' body... or soft yet incredibly resilient casing to the body/sensation of body. Nor were there any real images or sense of touch as you'd understand it.. it was simply 'awareness of' or 'knowing' the location of things (including my body).
Old 23-05-2017, 09:30 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday
I've had this weird vision-thing coming and going for years now. When ever i sit on my drums and start playing, everything becomes 'bigger' and goes 'far away.' In the past it has happened when I've started reading and once it happened when I was with a person who was healing me with the help of angels.

Has anyone experienced this kind of occurence or can someone tell why this happens?

because you are ready and willing ~

simply .... your senses are expanding ~