Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-05-2017, 06:23 AM
Suspended
Knower
Anti-Parasitic Enemas

Say, I have been clearing out the 'darkness' from My insides. I found that one student of the Koran was certain that some of those nastie entities are demons. Lately, when I have cleaning out My bowel with mugwort enemas, I noticed that whatever is in there tends not to like them. Mugwort is anti-parasitic, and extremely bitter.
According to science, parasites like sweet stuff.
According to the Bible, The foul soul loatheth an honeycomb; but to the hungry soul every bitter thing is sweet. Proverbs 27:7
So parasites like sweet stuff but live in excrement. I have been attempting to command the demons to "make bitter stuff sweet," when they make Me want to purge early, "make bitter stuff sweeter" I say, as I feel their tugging in My abdomen.
Therefor, I was wondering If I may ask something of you magicians who know Soloman's magick, as, with My 'big headedness' I just order them around, you know. Please direct them to 'make bitter things sweet' and let them know only that, for when We heal ourselves in such a fashion. Pretty please. Ill send a fiery note.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Experiencer

Firstly, the types of magicks covered in Solomon's works don't really function in a way that's applicable to someone largely unknown to the practitioner. And they come with stern warnings about not passing the details to other people; so you'll not likely find someone willing to teach you how to do something specific.

Also, I've got a feeling that you're looking in the wrong areas... Demon's don't/cant exist in the physical plane, and they certainly wouldn't take the form of a parasite if they could.

I'd recommend that you either visit your doctor, or at least go to the chemist for some over the counter medication to treat the parasites.

However, if you're determined to use something more akin to magic, I would be much more comfortable passing over details that more align with white/good magic than what Solomon practiced with.

These are from the first book of Albertus Magnus; of the virtues of herbs. I've used the same spelling in the book.. which can be a bit to get your head around.
The Herb of the Moon
XL. The third is the hearb of the Moone, which is called Cynostates. The juyce of it pergeth the paine of the stomach and breastplates: the vesture of it declareth that it is the hearb of the moone.
XLI. The froute of this herb purgeth great spleenes and healeth them, because this hearbe increaseth and decreaseth as doth the Moone. It is good against the blood of the eyes. If thou put the roote of it breyed upon ye eye, it will make the eye marvailous cleere, because the light of the eyes Propinquitum miston, is of the substance of the moone. It is also good to them, that have an ill stomacke, or which cannot digest their meates by drinking the juyce thereof, moreover it is good for them that have y* swine pockes.

The Herb of Mars
XLII. The fourth hearb is called Arnoglossa, plantaine. The roote of this hearbe is marvellous good against the paine in the head: because the Signe of the Ram is suppost to be the house of the planet Mars, which is the head of the whole world. It is good also against evill customs of a mans stones and rottennesse or filthy biles, because his house is the signe Scorpio, and because a part of it holdeth sparma, that is, the seed which cometh against the stones: whereof of all living theings be engendered and formed.
XLIII. Also the juyce of it is good to them that be sicke of the perrillous Flixe, which excoration or rasping of the bowels, containual torments, and some blood issuing forth, and more it purgeth them that do take a drinke thereof, from the sicknesse of the fire of blood or emerhods, and of the disease of the stomacke.