Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-05-2017, 01:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Totally confused?? Maybe this didn't have a meaning after all :(

TOTALLY CONFUSED! There's events that I'm certain were synchronicities but nothing has come of them. Looking for your takes on these events.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been wanting to learn a language and no one around me wants to speak it. It's rare to find speakers and most are an older generation.

Something I realised AFTER the events, I had been dying to have a fluent friend or penpal my age to speak with and email with, for about 2 months then stopped thinking about it and forgot about it. But continued my pursuit to learn the language.

I booked a course to learn with a relative of mine, on the other side of the country.

---------------------------------------------------------------

1. Our teacher: my exact age, completely fluent, incredibly enthusiastic about the language and very creative (very like myself, he even looked quite similar to me): he'd admire/appreciate my creations too. I instantly felt amazed by and felt a pull towards this person because its so rare to find someone like this. (not in a romantic way at all but in a deeper way).

In a lot of ways, he reflected what I wish I was, or wished I had the bravery/confidence to do.

....But he rarely spoke with me and opted to speak with my relative when we would be talking to him. (perhaps she was easier to speak to)

2. Rarely spoke to me directly for chit chat but would to my relative. But inside the class: he would greatly admire my creative things.

He also would pick me out to ask me questions the most, even my relative noticed this. It's not just the questions but the topics.
To others, the questions were about the weather and what you do daily. When he asked me, he'd always ask follow up questions over and over and become almost emotional/spiritual questions.

My relative said "he seems to be asking you really spiritual questions. They're tough."

3. Leaving day: We said goodbye to him. And began our 5hr journey back across the country. As we got further and further away, I began to feel more and more sad and empty that I would never see this person again.

WEIRD THING: I rarely get phone calls. But an hour into our journey back, I look at my phone, it never rang but a missed call was suddenly registered.
I didn't recognise the number, so I googled it.
The number was associated with the exact county we were leaving from. Not only that, but it was associated with the exact little VILLAGE this teacher told us he was from in that county.

(We don't know anyone from that county....or his little home town village. To get a missed call from those places ON the day we were leaving, only an hour into the journey from leaving him is weird)

Turns out, it wasn't from him. I called it twice, there was no answer. I text it but some other person (different name) replied saying they have no idea about it so it must've been a wrong number dialled or an accident.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This person felt important and I kept thinking of him months afterwards. He was an inspiration and breath of fresh air.

he gave his email address to the class in case anyone wanted to contact him. 6months after meeting him, I decided to message him to open the conversation, I wanted to ask him does he recommend any courses closer to my home county and thanked him for the wonderful time on the course. ( i had not else to contact him about)

It's been 4 months since that email and no reply.

WAS I STUPID IN THINKING THIS WAS SYNCHRONICITY?
DID THIS MEAN ANYTHING AFTERALL?

Old 09-05-2017, 02:07 PM
Guide

Was it synchronicity? I'd say yes. You were intent on learning this language and a means of doing it was presented, along with an instructor who appreciated your input.

Universe delivered.

The instructor entered your life to fulfill a need, and having completed that task has stepped out of your life.

The question now is, what more did you hope for/expect?

Were you hoping for this person to become a mentor or friend?

That's where the synchronicity seems to fall apart. The unanswered text, the wrong number phone call... I'd say the connection is over and done with.

There is, however, nothing to stop you from trying to reconnect. Just realize that this part is on you, not on Universe. Go ahead and text again. It's possible yours was lost amid a myriad of texts he routinely gets from students.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Master
Hi Casper,

May I ask if you think it is possible that what this meant was to enjoy the experience and the class itself?

So often we attach more personal thoughts and emotions to others.

It is natural as people for us to want to relate with others and discuss things with like minded individuals, but could it not be that this teacher did not view things in quite the same light. He was there after all to teach the whole class which he did.

What I mean to say is you seem to be putting a lot of emphasis on the teacher himself as opposed to the teachings you learned and the enjoyment of the experience as a whole.

Maybe the signs were about the love of the country you visited, and enjoying learning of the language and even the spiritual discussions themselves?

You were looking for one affluent in the language.

May I ask how learning the language is going?

Mayhaps the sign was in accordance with learning the language and of the culture of the country in this instance and not so much the connection with the person who was there to teach it.

We all have places I feel we resonate. We dream about visiting there, other cities, other towns, other countries.

I suppose what I am saying is maybe it is you would be better to appreciate the good that came of this experience for you and your family member, and to not put so much expectation on the person involved, in this case the teacher.

We are all human after all. We are not infallible.

It sounds like you had a very wonderful trip and learned a lot from your experience.

Cherish and value this.

Many blessings friend.
Old 21-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Ok, I just got another missed call from that same number as last time. My phone registered it as 00:31 last night that I missed the call. I asleep.

I thought that time I got the missed call the last time (almost a year ago now - wow!) was it over and finished with.

Maybe this person just happens to keep getting one digit wrong on a similar number he's calling so it's just a coincidence?
Maybe it is sychronicity?