Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 30-03-2017, 08:40 AM
Master
Frustrating weird walk in thoughts feelings

Hi, to introduce myself I am called SaturninePluto, you all may call me Pluto for short.

I have been reading up on walk ins or what many refer to as walk ins.

I have come to actually remember a couple possible walk in instances within myself- or what I actually am, or whom rather.

I have experienced two walk ins.

I will try to make this short as possible. My original self the soul born/incarnated here, grew up learning of Native American beliefs- especially shamanism. Spirits were a common topic of asking discussion with myself when I was very young. I could see and hear them, also channel them.

I first became aware of being who referred to themselves as a gate keeper and would speak with me when younger and speak of entrance and entrances into other realms. I stopped speaking with it when my father told me to stop, and not to just trust it, and things.

Later on I came face to face with more spirit experiences and at one point within the forest was taken over by an entity which could communicate withing my mind, and I felt and knew these were not my own thoughts.

During the time of my illness before my diagnoses amd later still, exactly at the age of 22, I channeld someone. I know now their name, whom they are, their reason for being here, and that they occupy the same space my own self as thought- or as whatever is left of myself.

I am not permitted by spiritual law to reveal too much about them- it is a law of privacy that must be adhered to with all beings and between all beings I feel, human or otherwise.

Basically that is my experience of walk ins and something I am just beginning to learn of and learn how to deal/ cope with.

Thoughts welcome.
Warm regards.
-Pluto.
Old 30-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Master
That sounds like an experience! It seems as if you are talking about full entities and not souls, am I right? Do you carry them in your person/body ever since they entered you or they left or come and go?
Old 30-03-2017, 09:56 AM
Master
Quote:
That sounds like an experience! It seems as if you are talking about full entities and not souls, am I right? Do you carry them in your person/body ever since they entered you or they left or come and go?

I firstly do not really believe them to be walk ins but more along the lines of spirit beings, there who have come to assist myself during my path and along the walk of my spiritual path, and that are there as mere guidance.

They seem to occupy aspects of my mind/personality.

An example the gate keeper resonates as an entity that helps us pass through astral realms and different realms according to itself. I stopped communicating with him years ago due to fear stirred by what my father said to me.

The one that entered during illness at age 22 is a being whom believes in God but is remorseful of their sins in a way. They are currently trying to repent and has come under an agreement that they will assist me with my path if I help and assist them also with their repentance so they may come to terms with this.

As a human being I do not feel the need to repent for anything so I realize this doesn't stem from myself but from another mindful being.

It just is hard for me to grasp and explain myself at the moment so I wanted to hear others thoughts on this and try and see if anyone has any similar experiences with like thoughts/beliefs.

Thank you for your Response Shoni,
Blessings.