Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 18-02-2017, 03:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Depression

I have hit a new low in life. Confused and lost. It feels like living a life that holds no purpose. Nothing is going the way I want it to be and that's frustrating and sad. Is there any way I can heal myself through meditation and crystals? I don't know what else to do.
Old 18-02-2017, 11:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsugar1
I have hit a new low in life. Confused and lost. It feels like living a life that holds no purpose. Nothing is going the way I want it to be and that's frustrating and sad. Is there any way I can heal myself through meditation and crystals? I don't know what else to do.

angelsugar, things will be okay. Yes meditation is key. Crystals may be too, but not my area. When I was exactly in your spot a friend happened to share a book someone gave him. THE LIFE You Were Born TO LIVE (Finding your Life Purpose) by Dan Millman. An awesome book that helps me change my life.

Be well ~
Old 19-02-2017, 04:37 AM
Master

Meditation slows things down so you can perhaps understand yourself better. Crystals would only help if you actually feel their energy.
Old 19-02-2017, 05:04 AM
I would also suggest reading about how this life works...getting some power and confidence.
Um, there's "The Game of Life and How to Play It'---Florence Scovel-Shinn
'Ask And It Is Given' - Ester Hicks and Abraham

There are 2 excellent ones! :Thumbsup:

When in a state as you describe...at first meditation is not meditation it is
sitting and listening to your mind...it could make things worse!
My opinion....and I LOVE meditation and have done it for decades...
But for the beginner...they are usually faced by what the Buddhists call 'monkey mind'.
Just something to be aware of.
Hope some of this helps.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-02-2017, 06:10 AM
Guide

meditation, prayer, crystals, music, laughter, forgiveness, anything POSITIVE....my heart goes out to you, i understand depression very well from experience. keep looking for ways to get yourself out of it. even if things improve just a little bit at a time, its still an improvement. Eventually little improvements add up to big improvement. i can remember being depressed, but wanting to get better. once i realized it wasn't going to be this spontaneous thing i started to improve in small ways. something as simple as going for a walk instead of watching tv, or small realizations from meditation. be positive, getting better can happen in the smallest of ways. don't be too hard on yourself.
Old 19-02-2017, 08:56 AM
Suspended
Yes good advice pdizzle45 and others i agree, also i will add to angelsugar1 when i have felt confused, lost, frustrated and like my life is going no where something that has helped me is to just go out doing what ever, we don't know what were doing right? so we might as well just do anything lol and through doing this other things open up in your life and the ball starts rolling again. If theres something that you actually want tho, set the intention let the universe know what you want and go after it, it will happen, you've godda go for it and create it, Things work out.
Old 19-02-2017, 09:39 AM
Pathfinder

I can confirm that meditation, either as a separate practice or in combination with crystals, can help a great deal. However, you would have to create a habit out of it. It won't help much if you meditate a couple of days and then skip the next day. Let it become your everyday activity and then you will start noticing changes for the better.

sunnyray
Old 19-02-2017, 03:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyray
I can confirm that meditation, either as a separate practice or in combination with crystals, can help a great deal. However, you would have to create a habit out of it. It won't help much if you meditate a couple of days and then skip the next day. Let it become your everyday activity and then you will start noticing changes for the better.

Absolutely essential key is to make it a HABIT:

Thoughts become words
Words become actions
Actions become habit
Habit becomes character
And our character becomes our destiny

Thanks sunnyray, and hang in there AS1
Old 20-02-2017, 06:59 AM
Experiencer
Meditation and deep breathing/other breathing exercises, those two things can help one work through a lot. maybe check out pranayama. but look at other areas of your life, too (e.g., food you eat, physical exercise, relationships and influences in your life, etc.); your path through it will ultimately be completely unique to you, so it always takes some experimentation to figure out what life changes or practices you yourself would find most useful
Old 24-02-2017, 11:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you to all of you guys for your lovely advises. I am in a much better state emotionally right now. Have been trying to meditate and think more positively and things are looking up better. Also looking into possibly buying an amethyst gemstone. Thanks again guys:)