Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 04-12-2016, 12:35 AM
Master

Possible Walk In? T Lobsang Rampa

I'm reading a very good book titled The Cave of the Ancients and wanted to do some research on the author, T Lobsang Rampa who was supposed to be a student to the Tibetan lamas high in the Himalayas monasteries.

Come to find out this the person claims Tuesday Lobsang Rampa took over the body of Cyril Henry Hoskin.

Read it for yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobsang_Rampa
Old 04-12-2016, 01:30 AM
Super Moderator
Oh how very interesting linen! I always thought people were doing him some sort of dis-service because they kept saying he was a fraud.....wasn't who he professed to be....he was a 'westerner'....etc. Yet reading his stuff I always felt something decent going on. That would kind of explain it.
Old 04-12-2016, 04:19 PM
Master

I'm 3/4ths of the way through one of his books and am really enjoying it. At that point I decided to research him and came up with a possible walk-in. It makes more sense than a fraud. His stories are to detailed to be made up.

I'm not a believer in walk-ins and I'm not a non-believer in walk-ins. It's just one of those things I try to stay open to.
Old 13-03-2017, 10:32 AM
Suspended
Guide
You Forever

When I first left my body I was18 years old,the year was 1971 I was in Sydney Australia having moved from Liverpool England 3 years earlier with my parents.
I told a girl I knew about it,she lent me a book called "You Forever",she said I had astral traveled?
What happened to me was described almost word for word,I read the book in one night,the author was Tuesday Lobsang Ràmpa,and I bought a copy, a paperback that I still have somewhere.
A lot of folk still to this day belittle him,but,everything he preached he practiced and so did millions of others worldwide.
It was You Forever that started me on a quest that has lasted all my life,there are two others who also shaped my life,Jesus Christ and Walt Whitman.
Old 15-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Master

How very interesting slowsnake. When reading his book Cave of the Ancients I really felt he wasn't making it up. For those who critisized him, well, they weren't supposed to get his message. I know he has quite a few books and I'd like to get more as time and money permit.
Old 26-04-2017, 02:44 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I'm reading a very good book titled The Cave of the Ancients and wanted to do some research on the author, T Lobsang Rampa who was supposed to be a student to the Tibetan lamas high in the Himalayas monasteries.

Come to find out this the person claims Tuesday Lobsang Rampa took over the body of Cyril Henry Hoskin.

Read it for yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobsang_Rampa

Such things are very possible. From a spiritual viewpoint on a high enough plane they are technically simple to effect. The most difficult consideration is that the incoming soul must be able to sync and merge with the physical brain of the new host. Without this high degree of compatibility the reanimated body would be severely damaged and able to function only in a limited way. In the case that you cite Rampa had not yet completed his task, his reason for this incarnation, but wanted to badly. The trouble was that his body was so badly damaged it could no longer carry on. His master agreed. With his guide as an agent they searched for a compatible body. They found one and in this case the host man agreed to allow the change in return for which he was well credited. The really interesting thing in this was that Rampa wanted the new body to look like the old so in addition to simply disconnecting and reconnecting his soul he also transferred his ethereal body. This resulted in the new body gradually changing, conforming to a near copy of the old one that had been discarded. Because, as is the ethereal, so is the physical. Certainly this sort of thing will always attract critics. This time was no exception. These exchanges are exceedingly rare and very seldom talked about. The reasons for discretion should be obvious. This action was dependent upon a consensus of very high souls, beyond the master level. The reason must be extraordinary. In his book Mr. Rampa has given a true account of a true event intended for those few readers who will know.
Old 27-04-2017, 08:24 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
How very interesting slowsnake. When reading his book Cave of the Ancients I really felt he wasn't making it up. For those who critisized him, well, they weren't supposed to get his message. I know he has quite a few books and I'd like to get more as time and money permit.

Hello,
I might lay mine out and take a photo for you,what is left of them,I bought em all in the early 70's,one is written telepathically by his Siamese cat " Miss Fifi Greywhiskers ", its called " Living With The Lama "
He and his wife also adopted a daughter,not a child but adult,but if you read Rampa you should start at the beginning with "The Third Eye",his wife wrote one book to, she was affectionately known as " Ma Rampa"

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 27-04-2017, 08:41 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:

Hello,

I just realised I posted that last post twice,so I went to edit and removed everything with the edit button between Hello and my signature,so now I have to fill it,the space I'm typing in now,yes Rampa took over Hoskins body,he was a plumber,at the time it was a nightmare for him,other authors thought "who is this outlander,only we are allowed to write about Tibet",only because it was a best seller,probably sold more in the late 60's on than any other books of that period,and type,he changed my life and I have never denied him,a lot of folk only speak his name in " hushed tones "

But in reality he was the real deal,I used to write to him in the 70's,you had to send mail to an address in London then it would be passed onto him in Canada,apparently you could knock on his door and chat to him,when my partner and I split in 1993 she took nearly all my LP Records,books and art,luckily as we had split I had the Rampa books with me,and nearly all my esoteric books,some were dated to the 1890's under The Theosophical Society,I have never forgiven her for that,my son is 37 in September,I haven't seen either since his 13th birthday in 1993,but a lot I didn't take from the bookshelves,I thought I was coming home again,I did,to an empty house with a For Sale sign on it,and my work tools in the garage,she had cut all my clothes up,she burnt them with all my personal papers and photos,even my spinal Xrays,were burnt,I needed them in court for my back injury,no copies,on film,she burnt them so I could not claim workers comp after my lumbar spine surgery,she was a real sicko.If you ever meet her get the books back,you can have em,lol,hahaha.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 30-04-2017, 07:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Linen53, the best thing is not to do any research on this topic.

You can either believe or not believe at all. And the Ego thoughts will do everything from preventing you from discovering the truth.

You will basically search for the validation of what he is writing about by using judgement.
And judgement, used personally against someone, enforces the ego. and this leads to denial of the spirit.

I have as well made researches on Lobsang, but of course now i wish i haven't done it.
(but at least there was the experience and recognition of what is going on, how it impacts the belief, how the ego plays etc etc)

I haven't readed that book yet, (as i was interested in his 'You forever' but of course then researches lowered the interest in it.)
And after that i have found 'Free Zone Earth' and their self clearing, which i have tried out, but stopped it of the unexpected troubles.

Yes now i have more understanding, what was happening but then i found the 'Course in Miracles'

And now i'm almost 5 years on it. Still learning and learning.

Instead of doing researches, i should be doing the exercises - As the course says, there are many ways to God.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Such things are very possible. From a spiritual viewpoint on a high enough plane they are technically simple to effect. The most difficult consideration is that the incoming soul must be able to sync and merge with the physical brain of the new host. Without this high degree of compatibility the reanimated body would be severely damaged and able to function only in a limited way. In the case that you cite Rampa had not yet completed his task, his reason for this incarnation, but wanted to badly. The trouble was that his body was so badly damaged it could no longer carry on. His master agreed. With his guide as an agent they searched for a compatible body. They found one and in this case the host man agreed to allow the change in return for which he was well credited. The really interesting thing in this was that Rampa wanted the new body to look like the old so in addition to simply disconnecting and reconnecting his soul he also transferred his ethereal body. This resulted in the new body gradually changing, conforming to a near copy of the old one that had been discarded. Because, as is the ethereal, so is the physical. Certainly this sort of thing will always attract critics. This time was no exception. These exchanges are exceedingly rare and very seldom talked about. The reasons for discretion should be obvious. This action was dependent upon a consensus of very high souls, beyond the master level. The reason must be extraordinary. In his book Mr. Rampa has given a true account of a true event intended for those few readers who will know.

I completely feel this is possible even under dire circumstances, as you describe, by those whose intentions are pure.

More and more, I feel that many if not most of us here right now are "walk-ins" into our own lives. Meaning, we are now in a different timeline...which means a different "parallel" reality which is almost identical but which has some historic anomalies around and since the juncture.

Most of the rarified theoreticians point to the Hadron particle supercollider (not the official name, just describing) research which has been ongoing, and they have always said that the work could theoretically (and actually) result in the collapse of our original universe...leaving our consciousness energy to merge into the nearest and most similar alternative universe....but which still contains some small amount of difference or non-overlap. As energy cannot be destroyed but only moved or transformed. Because it would be momentary or instantaneous, we cannot know for certain by any conventional means whether or not we are no longer in the place we started, but rather in one that seems nearly but not quite indentical. The most fascinating thing is that something like the supercollider can fundamentally impact everything and everyone in our universe all at once...and that's why we shifted all together, rather than just one person here or there doing their own thing.

Because we walked in to ourselves, there was no real (or relatively little) issue with syncronisation...which as Bartholomew says is by far the biggest issue.

In common parlance, this has been colloquially termed the Mandela effect. But I think there is much, much more to it. Now that we have walked in, so many of us...what does it mean? We're still us, but with another level of awareness and awakening. And BTW...over the last 15 to 20 but especially over the last 5 to 10 years...I have been able to come to terms with some very problematic past lives too, where I was repeatedly murdered and betrayed (as a man) by those I loved most, as well as coming to a sad end in an oppressive last lifetime as a woman where I was unable to make the most basic choices about my life -- all really fairly typical stuff actually. But still quite painful to me or to any of us. Forgiveness was the easier part...understanding was the more difficult, and also coping with the reality of knowing, which has its own weight.

A lot of the healing involves perspective and knowledge and understanding the situation from the vantage of those others who did me in. And I strongly feel that much of the wave of awakening, rising consciousness, and past life healing and integration is tied to the timeline "shift" or shifts that have been ongoing since at least 2008. When we were (many, many of us) given a boost in awakening by walking in and finding ourselves with a new awareness at hand...in essence, in breadth, in depth...just different to before in some foundational way.

Any thoughts on this?
I perhaps should start a different thread next, but I wanted to feel it out first on the general topic of walk-ins using a solid example -- a spiritual master who lived an earnest life, whose reputation is beyond reproach.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke