Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-05-2017, 11:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Its funny how when you try to help some folk they turn on you,its like when you lend money to someone, they hate you because they owe you money!
Astute and funny... my kind of insight.
Old 26-05-2017, 11:56 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Astute and funny... my kind of insight.

Hello,
Its true,on the Sunday just past I had 22 dollars in my pocket and a young lad I know asked if I could lend him 20 bucks, I said I need it back on Tuesday,haven't seen or heard from him,so I get my disability pension next Wednesday,that money was for bread,milk,butter and the weekend newspaper, bloody unreal,but that's billy the softie,that's the empath coming out.

His logic is that when he spends 20 bucks he gets something for it,but,he gives me my 20 bucks back and he gets angry having to pay back a debt he incurred, unreal that!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 29-05-2017, 07:02 AM
Newbie ;)

I had to look in the dictionary for the meaning of the word astute to see if Baile is on my side or not.
Did not understand anything.
You can see the level of my english, elementary if not lower.
As a result I do not understand those words either.
"Its true,on the Sunday just past I had 22 dollars in my pocket and a young lad I know asked if I could lend him 20 bucks, I said I need it back on Tuesday,haven't seen or heard from him,so I get my disability pension next Wednesday,that money was for bread,milk,butter and the weekend newspaper, bloody unreal,but that's billy the softie,that's the empath coming out.
His logic is that when he spends 20 bucks he gets something for it,but,he gives me my 20 bucks back and he gets angry having to pay back a debt he incurred, unreal that!"
Whose logic is the above?
Mine? I'm a woman, so "her logic".
The young lad's? What is the relevance with me?
If Billy answers and I'll answer and so on it will get personal, so I'll come back to the forum when he will be absent and thus I'll probably have news about all this situation, obtained during the time I'll not post.
I'll close nevertheless this post with his phrase:
"You sound just like my mother, she said 'I was the most evil son a mother could have'".
I believe that it should be technically possible to discover in every situation who is evil and who is not, thus evil people could stop harming others and innocent people to take the blame.
Old 29-05-2017, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphabeta
I believe that it should be technically possible to discover in every situation who is evil and who is not, thus evil people could stop harming others and innocent people to take the blame.
You spend too much time reflecting on the negative and on evil, and no time embracing the positive and the loving in life. You said you are ill, and this is why. Your beliefs have poisoned your outlook on life. When that happens, one becomes ill. I am guessing you are a religious person. Fundamentalist religious beliefs poison the life outlook; they train the mind to view people as evil and sinful, and the world as broken, sick and diseased. You need to heal your beliefs and life outlook. Unfortunately nobody can help you with that until you first make the choice to help yourself. Counselling would be the first step. Good luck and all the best.
Old 29-05-2017, 03:52 PM
Experiencer

It is technically possible to discover who is evil.. but the reality is that it's improbable for us to be accurate in our assessments.

Billy's story about the debt wasn't (in isolation) relevant to you, Alphabeta. He was using a metaphor to explain why some people get upset/angry at those that try to help them.

I've been keeping tabs on this thread, hoping to hear some details about what you've been doing to get help. Do you have someone you can talk to, or trust enough to get help from?
Old 30-05-2017, 03:06 AM
Knower

I might be able to help.
Please PM me if interested, with either your e-mail address, or your facebook account.

My first testimonial: https://www.facebook.com/notes/colin...4295591147583/

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:'(

<3