Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 27-04-2016, 09:56 PM
Guide
Could a single person be/become a vessel for multiple souls?

By a "vessel", I do not mean possession. Per se.

But could one be a sort of host for multiple spirits, for the entire duration of their human incarnation (while still having their own soul-- so, not an exchange situation) for whatever reason? For safekeeping, or for any reason which may not make sense to us. Perhaps, between physical incarnations, a soul encountered others who were deeply traumatized or fragmented and, at their request, let them rest inside of them. Or, a more negative/darker version of this: Perhaps a soul or spirit becomes captured while in a weakened state and, for an unknown amount of time, is forced to be a energy source and host for a group of highly negative and powerful beings. (Yes, I know I am approaching the realm of paranoid sci-fi imaginings, and many will say "But no one can capture your soul!" but I'm just exploring possibilities here.)

Apologies; this is difficult for me to explain. I'll use myself as an example. From about the age of 7, I began to feel a profound sense of otherness. I felt I lived in another dimension. I no longer liked to speak or be around anyone, though I went through the motions. Nightly I would sit on my bedroom floor and listen; eventually I would hear a subtle, far-off tone, and I'd slip into a trance state. It was like tuning into a frequency. The moment it happened, I'd feel my conscious mind sort of slip to the back of my awareness. But it wasn't unpleasant at all. It was almost blissful.

And this has continued all my life. Not one, not two, but three separate people (who have no interest in spiritual matters) told me, out of the blue, quite startled, that it looked like someone else was looking through my eyes. I would feel this as well; it feels like a quick shift, over and over; each shift feels different to me, also, like there's a new person peering out. I don't feel literally possessed; it feels like a gentle slipping. I can still hear and see my surroundings, though it's more muffled. Occasionally this shift happens but without the feeling of others looking through; on these occasions, it feels like I and numberless unknown parts of myself have briefly flown elsewhere to attend to something important. I feel deeply protective of some of these unknown parts or spirits.

I do a bit of automatic writing/channeling (kiiind of; I do not attempt to channel any high and mighty beings or angels or "masters") and each time, it's the same. Multiple times, the message began with "I am the vessel."

I am sure that many people can interpret feelings of disassociation (and I realize the above sounds like textbook disassociation) and depersonalization as evidence that they are a "walk-in" or whatever. So, at risk of sounding severely mentally ill, I'm going to leave this here and hope that someone has a similar experience to share. (And before anyone asks, yes, I've seen therapists and doctors, though I haven't ruled out neurological issues yet.)
Old 28-04-2016, 02:54 AM
Master
Multiple entities does happen for possession especially when the entities are not that powerful. Having your consent or even tolerance would only make that more likely.

Have you considered that you are (one of) the visiting entity(ies) in that body?

I also know that when a lot of 'me' goes to 'other places', my physical form can change or degrade temporarily. I am quite sure this is not due to 'visitors'.
Old 28-04-2016, 03:45 AM
Master
yes, in most cases of full on possession or temporary walk in or what have you, it is a 'collective' that is in charge, so it's more than one spirit.

BTW, mentally ill folks don't realize they are disassociating, which says to me, you don't have to worry.

What you describe reminds me of other lives you may be living parallel to this one, or simultaneously. I have a sense that past, present and many possible futures are all happening at the same time, or really, that there is no time as you experience it here on Earth.
As for allowing entities to use your own bioenergetic field to experience themselves, it isn't something that I would agree to, and from what I understand, no truly ethical being would ever attempt it. Use caution.
Old 28-04-2016, 04:37 AM
Master
It is rather the other way around, that one soul has many extensions into this reality.
Old 28-04-2016, 05:57 AM
Guide
Forgot to mention, these lifelong "shifts" have caused memory problems for me as well. It's made my long-term memory extremely poor and spotty, and it also responsible for certain drastic and out-of-character, sometimes bizarre and unproductive life choices I've made.
Also: I'm quite certain that addition to the possibility of me being a sort of collective, I do have separate entity attachments in addition to that, but I figure this isn't the right subforum to discuss that part of the problem.

wstein: Yes, I've considered that I am one of the entities. I also, however, feel it's possible that I've been a sort of collective/multiple souls in one body from birth onward. (As I explain below, I feel that I'm possibly four beings.) I see no reason why a body can't be inhabited by more than one soul, without it necessarily being a "walk-in" or "exchange" or possession situation. But I consider all these as possibilities.

skygazer: Hm, yes, I think "collective" was the word I was looking for. I feel like a collective of beings (including myself possibly?) who, for whatever reason, chose to all inhabit a single body at the same time. I feel at least four of them. If it is in fact a 20-year-long possession situation (I'm 27), it would be nice to know why and to what extent it may be harming me. I certainly don't want anything to be leeching off my energetic field. (I saw a self-proclaimed reiki master once as a teenager, in hopes he could shed some light, but he seemed baffled, was extremely vague about his findings and never contacted me or my mother again.)
And yes, I definitely do consider the whole simultaneous lives thing. Or parallel alternate timelines, rather. I remember some of my "past" lives (I do not think that time is actually linear, either) though I'm not sure those are what is causing all this.

Rah nam: This is true, as well.
Old 28-04-2016, 09:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulabelle
it also responsible for certain drastic and out-of-character, sometimes bizarre and unproductive life choices I've made.
Or perhaps that's just who you are, just like the rest of us who make sometimes weird and questionable choices in life. My 20's were a horrible time. I felt like 100 different people, depending on who I was with, and what they needed me to be in order to make them happy. So I complied by changing my persona into whatever was needed in the moment.

My Saturn Return (age 29) was the turning point. That is when I found my spiritual calling and lifelong career. I came into myself then, became the "me myself" I am today. I no longer change my personality to suit others, I am content and happy with (while still working on and improving) this singular version of me.

Don't take spirituality too seriously, that's a mistake. Nobody knows what the soul is about, perhaps all humanity is one collective soul and are sharing each other's soul experiences together. And new-age doctrine about entity attachments are mostly fear-driven, it's a way people hold themselves back from moving forward in life in a healthy, holistic and joyful way. Let the negative new-age doctrine stuff go, it serves no purpose. Also, the Reiki healer wasn't the issue, that's not what Reiki is about. Whoever took you there made the wrong choice of practitioners.
Old 28-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Ascender

When I look inside myself, I have a million different self's; with an angle of thought to each one-- At every perspective of myself, I am a different expression of the whole--

At the smallest I am like a sea of sperm swimming among the shadows; but as I grow each perspective, I see that every one of these are trying to work together with the rest-- It is just that, some perspectives appear so different from the others as they emerge, that they do not recognize each other; different personalities emerge with their own emotional triggers and memory complexes and way to view the world--

This, I found to be the nature of every individual; and such arrangements are sometimes well pronounced-- An incomplete world view that requires the support of conflicting views to maintain the whole; in their highest alignment they are in entirety the expression of yourself, in their lowest they are multiple personality disorders, possession, an internal holy war--

In order to unify my self, I had to create a mental model that supported the expression of all aspects of myself, so that they could work together in a cohesive and conscious manner-- Like a government is to the people, so to a mental map is to your self, and a corrupt one will cause injustice, uprising, and conflict-- Thus as a people and as a person, they must learn to work together; and in this working together emerges the most beautiful blossom of paradigm--
Old 29-04-2016, 03:17 PM
Ascender

I found this related to what I was speaking upon--

"Writers who affirm the existence of one ego or a permanent and immutable “I” are sincere but mistaken individuals with very good intentions. It is urgent to know that we have a pluralized “I” within our lunar animal bodies. Each sensation, each emotion, each thought, each feeling, passion, hatred, violence, jealousy, wrath, greed, lust, envy, pride, laziness, gluttony, etc., are constituted by small “I’s” that are not bound among themselves nor have any coordination with each other whatsoever. Thus, there is not a complete, unitotal “I,” but a multitude of grudging, quarrelsome, and noisy “I’s” that fight with each other, that struggle among themselves for supremacy."

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by...ralized-i.html
Old 29-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Guide
Baile: These are all very valid points. I anxiously await my first Saturn return, as I know it's a dramatic turning point for many people, at least in terms of clarity and life focus.

firstandlast: Indeed, this is all true. All beings are infinitely multifaceted and kaleidoscopic in nature. It can be difficult to unify the self, as you say-- or in my case, to make it less fragmented and disassociated.
I love the gnostic teachings website!!! I had not seen this article. Thank you for the link, and the excellent quote.
Old 29-04-2016, 05:09 PM
Pathfinder
This sounds a lot like Indigo 3. There are (as far as what I've experienced) 3 main types of Indigos. Indigo 1 are the planetary gridworkers. Indigo 2 are the ones typically going into the healing arts. Indigo 3 are the ones that came into the body agreeing to share "the vessel" with a polar soul essence that has agreed to be rehabilitated. Indigo 3 are therefore referred to as the Polarity Integrators, here to create revised blueprints. They tend to have the roughest time recognizing their mission/awakening fully because there is that constant polar struggle within. A lot of Indigo 3 struggle with severe health issues.

edit:
P.S: I'm an Indigo 3. As a kid I was hell, then something shifted and I became a very fairness-oriented youngster but always that opposition inside me. It continued to shift from mental to physical and today I have so many health issues I'm working through now but I take that over the mental battle. I had the Indigo 3 suspicion confirmed a while back by an aetheric surgeon team before I even knew that there was an actual term for this. You can pm me any time :-)