Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Highly empathetic and senstive?

Hey i have a question regarding empathy. Usualy its not a problem to sit with many people, but at the minute i can sometimes see their either feminity or masculinity? why can i see this in some people and is this part of empathy?
Old 12-01-2018, 06:41 PM
boshy b. good

try to know what nonsense
is from feeling of making
sense as someone all too
special.

what does that equal?
Old 14-01-2018, 04:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charismatic
Hey i have a question regarding empathy. Usualy its not a problem to sit with many people, but at the minute i can sometimes see their either feminity or masculinity? why can i see this in some people and is this part of empathy?

it's just part of being human. your body and brain has a super intelligence that works without you knowing or doing anything, all you have to do is tune into it.

you can see much more than just their tendency to lean towards masculinity or feminine. You'll learn over time, stay interested and stay working. good luck.
Old 24-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
it's just part of being human. your body and brain has a super intelligence that works without you knowing or doing anything, all you have to do is tune into it.

you can see much more than just their tendency to lean towards masculinity or feminine. You'll learn over time, stay interested and stay working. good luck.
Agree. Probably the mirror neurons (junction of sensory/motor/somatic and executive functions that allow intermixing of inner and outer experience) sensitised by the environment or even evaluation of just one of the group maybe more?

There's a tendency to read a lot into facial analysis based on the "reader's" experiences but in what respect "see their spirituality?"
Old 14-01-2018, 01:53 PM
Newbie ;)

But its like i see their spiritual self
Old 14-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Badcopyinc

There's growth for both in these encounters. But it requires both to want it. Some having a greater impact on your path hence why they stand out.

When I first started feeling everything from others I also picked up on this and still do occasionally. I relate it do a dog sniffing crotches. Your getting to know who it is that is around you in a way.

Make everything a game and have fun with it. This will help develop if you wish to do so. Life is to be enjoyed not accomplished.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charismatic
But its like i see their spiritual self
The Spirit/Higher Self/Eternal self is androgynous.
Not masculine or feminine. It is One with both aspects and more.
Old 27-02-2018, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
The Spirit/Higher Self/Eternal self is androgynous.
Not masculine or feminine. It is One with both aspects and more.

Hey there Crystal!

I completely agree who we are at centre (also called spirit or higher self) is both and more. At centre/in spirit, we cannot be confined to a box or a label or one gender. This reality of who we are at centre is something that I try to highlight whilst also discussing the reality on the ground in the external world.

Unfortunately, in our day to day world, though, to say there is no dualism or difference as male and female in our current incarnated existence is probably also not the case, IMO. And I don't just mean because women give birth or because we have different parts for reproducing the species, etc. Of course that is a fundamental difference. Right out of the gate, however, we are largely not well-supported globally in these fundamental biological differences and instead we are often punished and/or exploited for our basic biological differences.

But beyond that, we experience a great many things differently as men and as women - beyond our various individual diffs - for many reasons. Nearly all of the differences are due to some combination of socially and culturally conditioned (nurture) and differences in biology (nature) -- no hard separation exists for most items. The physical being is hugely impacted by environment. There is extensive cultural conditioning of individual thought and preference and character, and intergenerational effects of environment and perspective permeate and affect the physical being, etc.

Yet...due to the gender differential that is interwoven into our environment, our culture, and our social institutions, as well as some basic yet critical differences in size and strength, etc., and the interplay between culture and the physical which exploits the weaker and more vulnerable physically in the social power structure...

...there are still real and significant differences between a man's experience of life and a woman's experience of life, in broad strokes. And IMO the overwhelming majority of humanity experience these things directly. That is why IMO we incarnate as men and women...for the learning and to stretch and expand our humanity and our spirit.

It is IMO also to better understand the gap between who we are in spirit -- whole and strong no matter whether incarnated as male and female -- with who we are in the waking world, where we are (usually) either male or female biologically. These differences do not equate to "who we are" at centre, but rather they are one expression of who we are...and IMO all should be cared for and honoured, and the weaker and more vulnerable physically in particular should be honoured and supported, so that they may make their way in safety and inclusion. How we honour and regard the weaker and more vulnerable amongst us is always IMO a mark of our humanity as a collective.

So it seems that we are called to honour both the universality and the differences of our experiences, and I think that much of humanity as a whole is struggling with the both/and aspects...but yet IMO that is the only sustainable way forward, one that does not involve oppression, social control, and/or coercive force. Maybe the complexity of all this is what confuses some and misdirects many others.

I hope this is not too long and made some sense, LOL What are your thoughts on all this?

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 27-02-2018 at 11:22 PM.
Old 24-02-2018, 05:05 PM
Master
that is interesting, to sense the feminine and the masculine... I've never had that.

I would guess that you have somekind of curiosity or awareness of the divine feminine and the divine masculine (whatever that is do you) that can tell you something about these people. We all have both sides - at least, I believe the soul is genderless.

So, what would make the gender stand out for you...? What characteristics go along with this feminine and masculine that you see? Are they only one - or can you see 'two sides' of a person? Is it the same gender as the physical person or not? What does that tell you?

Actually, I agree 100pct with B'inc above, but it's still fun to talk into stuff, how it works, why it works - what we/you could possibly gain from seeing this info.

I wouldn't mind being able to see 'three people' on occasion; one human and then their feminine and then their masculine lol. A whole flock whereever we go... :)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 25-02-2018, 10:10 AM
boshy b. good

Quote:
highly empathetic &' sensitive
highly empathic means we are be jewels, cherish it, own it.

sensitive needs to dish it to uncanyness within, that you are
and will be so it's over.

m. m. he doesn't argue for fidgets.

easier for pizza to disapear than heaven lost. proof, everyone
is turning up for a heaven bless.

boshy b. good : aswell we made up stuff for valience in good
like build snowman.

god : everyone covers up.

boshy b. good : everybody would like to hang on, that proofs
what's up.

m. m. don't mess with all good people, jesse.

boshy b. good : we both know pizza is and be
great feat. not to worry.

thank you for disposition, heroe.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 25-02-2018 at 12:57 PM.