Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 26-12-2016, 10:52 AM
Seeker

In my case I think the idea of walk-ins is interconnected with the idea of 'enlightenment' stuff. The 2 occassions that I'm aware of, when I had the experience I was fully awake and conscious each time. The first one when I was still in religion, listening to a preaching. I called it my born again experience then. A few years after that I had another one after a quite intense emotional experience.

There's a shift within, which is a permanent change.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Experiencer

I feel in many respects like a "walk in" because I cannot identify with the preferences, feelings, or experiences of who I was before a few years ago. The change was that significant. I am drawn to different things. I react to things differently. My personality is drastically different. I ended up in a relationship with someone I knew for 14 years - but I feel so much like a new/different person that it felt like a brand new relationship with a new person. I not only wasn't attracted to him before the "shift" I experienced, I was attracted solely to women for most of the time that we knew each other.
It was after this shift that an attraction started waking up between us.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:28 AM
Experiencer
Yes. I am. Originally, well, say that they steal my childhood and my adult life from me. When I finally woke up in the middle of a religious convo, I found myself just sorta "there" then everything changed at that point, where I no longer relate to most of my childhood memory while feeling the pain of being in a mind prison, trapped inside the body. The only one I related was when I was a Mormon and got baptised, and the things I did in that religion. Its like a life being stolen, and the fallens are going to pay that back by killing me like that - in a very devastating way. (Ps: not saying I wanting to forgive, and neither it matters whether me wanting it has to happen or not. I don't forgive. I just do not anymore put concern towards such being.)
Old 17-01-2017, 08:00 AM
Deactivated Account

I had two souls for the longest time because the original soul never wanted to leave, even though that part of me had died and was supposed to move on. Years later, my original soul finally decided to move on.

I was awake for the soul removal and it was painful, like excruciatingly painful when the cord of my original soul was cut and removed from me, I felt it physically and the process took a few hours. Then it took days for my new soul to adjust to being here alone.
Old 13-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Suspended
Guide
The Illusion of Ego

I don't believe in walk ins,but i believe that certain highly enlightened entities come to this Earth and do not go through the severe trauma of getting squeezed out of a birth canal then spending the next 5-6-7 years playing with toys?
When I drowned aged 6,I remembered that in space watching the 360° movie screens I was fully aware of being in space and looking down on the Earth which was the size of a tennis ball.
A 6 year old child could not comprehend that,that child was on the side of a swimming pool being rescusitated, my conscious mind was gone,I was unconscious, it was my spirit/consciousness that left my body.
You are connected by the silver cord when living on Earth,when you die the connection is terminated,I have seen my silver cord,and the nimbus is destructed when you die,to connect one entity in spirit to an earth entity or human the silver cords have to be cut and connected, its that simple,just like splicing a rope.
As I said in an earlier post,everyone wants to be something,that's ego for you,its the ego doing its job,what it was designed for,either folk are unhappy and want to blame something else that can't be disproven for their situation,its easier to say " I'm like this because?",because what,I am not rich?,I am not good looking,I will be a "Indigo,starseed,a walking or a medium" then I can be something,I can be better than the next person,be unique,that is the "Big Illusion" the ego.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:46 PM
Master
More and more, I feel that many if not most of us here right now are "walk-ins" into our own lives. Meaning, we are now in a different timeline...which means a different "parallel" reality which is almost identical but which has some historic anomalies around and since the juncture.

Most of the rarified theoreticians point to the Hadron particle supercollider (not the official name, just describing) research which has been ongoing, and they have always said that the work could theoretically (and actually) result in the collapse of our original universe...leaving our consciousness energy to merge into the nearest and most similar alternative universe....but which still contains some small amount of difference or non-overlap. As energy cannot be destroyed but only moved or transformed. Because it would be momentary or instantaneous, we cannot know for certain by any conventional means whether or not we are no longer in the place we started, but rather in one that seems nearly but not quite indentical. The most fascinating thing is that something like the supercollider can fundamentally impact everything and everyone in our universe all at once...and that's why we shifted all together, rather than just one person here or there doing their own thing.

Because we walked in to ourselves, there was no real (or relatively little) issue with syncronisation of the physical, mental, and energetic aspects...which as Bartholomew mentioned on the Lobsang Tronpa thread is by far the biggest issue.

In common parlance, this has been colloquially termed the Mandela effect. But I think there is much, much more to it. Now that we have walked in, so many of us...what does it mean? We're still us, but with another level of awareness and awakening. And BTW...over the last 15 to 20 but especially over the last 5 to 10 years...I have been able to come to terms with some very problematic past lives too, where I was repeatedly murdered and betrayed (as a man) by those I loved most, as well as coming to a sad end in an oppressive last lifetime as a woman where I was unable to make the most basic choices about my life -- all really fairly typical stuff actually. But still quite painful to me or to any of us. Forgiveness was the easier part...understanding was the more difficult, and also coping with the reality of knowing, which has its own weight.

A lot of the healing involves perspective and knowledge and understanding the situation from the vantage of those others who did me in. Because I loved these folks very deeply and I wanted to understand where I failed them, how I let them down that would have driven them to these acts repeatedly across those earlier lifetimes. And I strongly feel that much of the wave of awakening, rising consciousness, and past life healing and integration is tied to the timeline "shift" or shifts that have been ongoing since at least 2008. When we were (many, many of us) given a boost in awakening by walking in and finding ourselves with a new awareness at hand...in essence, in breadth, in depth...just different to before in some foundational way.

Any thoughts on this?
I perhaps should start a different thread next, but I wanted to feel it out first on the general topic of walk-ins using a solid example -- a spiritual master who lived an earnest life, whose reputation is beyond reproach.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 07-08-2019, 09:00 AM
Newbie ;)

I was awake during my soul exchange. I didn’t know at the time exactly what was happening but in some way I knew the person/soul who had been was dying. I literally saw my life flashing before my eyes. As I wept and fought letting go I somewhere knew I was too sick to continue on. This was best for all. I let go. I then began being guided to information about my great grandmother I never knew who was a Navajo Indian. With time I realized I was in fact her. One shock that came was when I was trying to figure out bus routes from my home to work. It was as if it was a foreign language to me. I couldn’t do it. My family was very perplexed as it was nothing like my previous self. All I could think was, “it must be hard to be an ancient Navajo woman attempting to navigate the transit system of a busy modern city.” Indeed.
Old 16-01-2023, 06:36 PM
Newbie ;)

I had a walk-in soul join me for companionship but I am still here.

In my case it was the spirit of my mum who had died over 30 years previous ..she had moved on to her next life originally ..I think ...at least as I never felt her in the same way back then but as an adult suffered a blood clot as it temporarily blocked my brain I had an NDE and saw my mum

I can't remember what happened next but I awoke thinking It had been a strange dream. I felt emotional as it had been an emotional dream and then could sense a thought..'I'm still here' ..it wasn't a voice like hearing an external voice more like a subconscious thought except I knew it wasn't my thought.
Old 16-01-2023, 07:11 PM
Newbie ;)

I wasn't conscious of the walk in process but one day when I was a teen I just woke up for the first time. Like from a dream. That was the first time I was self-conscious. Everything up to that point is a blank pretty much except for some out of body third person view for me. The previous soul couldn't cope with the unconscious "love" he received at home. Not bad parents, just dysfunctional and repressed in every way. Because I was so young when it happened I didn't really feel like someone else, just like "me" but I was definitely not like everyone else. Took maybe 20 years until I understood Who and What I am. I have done tremendous generational healing for that bloodline and I have received a somewhat cushy lifestyle in return even though I have been through very psychological and emotional hard times. Somehow My soul always bounces back, stronger and wiser than before and old knowledge unlocked.
Old 23-01-2023, 12:49 AM
Pathfinder
i also felt it was past just walkin and seemed i was home to millions of souls wanting to crossover and were somehow stuck