Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Losing people, always hard to cope with. I may have previously mentioned my son passed 2-14-10 and my friend, David 6-25-11. Nobody gets out of this popsickle stand alive, but I have plans, lol. What they are is a mystery to me as yet. Lots of people want to cheat death, including me. Some are reasonably resigned. While looking at David at his viewing, I started immediately to imagine what if he opened his eyes and it was all just a big joke of his death. I scared myself so I stopped doing that, lol. I'm pretty proud that you think we're your 'shrinks', I think that's very cool. I feel it's an honor to help you in any way possible, soldier. Every now and then I mail in a very modest check to the DAV (Disabled American Veterans) and in return they send me personal address labels and stickers and what-not, and I thought that was cool, but this, helping a real live person / soldier, icing on the cake~*

Old 15-07-2011, 10:17 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCMarine
How do you know that though?

Good question, I don't and can't and in perfect candidness I've said elsewhere I have my doubts about reincarnation, though I can see it as a useful construct. As such, I'm adopting it because you brought it up first, if that makes sense?

Only an old soul, then, would --- before incarnating--- agree to strap on a suicide vest at such a tender age. Think about it. Why would a soul agree to that? I don't believe it would be as some sort of punishment. We are immortal souls and a life cut short simply reincarnated quicker into the next, does it not?

No, the old soul inside the young child knew he was immortal, hence he strapped on that vest willingly, knowing that was not the end. Just like the guru who doesnt flinch when the tiger pounces to eat him. Or Jesus hung on the cross.

It could have gone either way. Had you not shot him, you'd be grieving for fellow soldiers instead. That you shot him..... Well... Offer gratitude for the precious lesson that it taught you.

The guru the Christ offers itself up for the benefit of the student to learn.
Old 15-07-2011, 10:44 PM
DaveStar

I would dance my *** off right after meditating, then right after dancing i would talk to the big man.
Old 15-07-2011, 11:53 PM
iolite

Glad to here you are feeling better. I've been thinking about you and coming back again and again to see if you posted. To stand and acknowledge the passing of these fallen has got to be hard. The emotions it must stir up must be hard to deal with. I think we'd all be honored to help keep you "sane". I think that is one of the reasons Matt created this forum, a community of support.
Old 23-07-2011, 03:57 AM
Guide

so sorry to hear of the problems you're going through. if it's any help, there is a free open heart prayer/meditation that can be downloaded from the heartsanctuary.org website. as long as you have a heart and can feel love, you should be able to do this prayer. it helps me a lot. there's a written one somewhere too, but you'd have to google it. if i can't do the entire prayer, i just do a part of it and sometimes repeat a line a few times, esp. when i'm angry or hateful. it takes time to work, but it does. it's ok to not believe. you're really going for the feeling of love and joy in your heart.

i find if i can't forgive. i ask the love to help me forgive or be remorseful, etc. just ask the love to do the work when you're not sure.

as for kundalini, i'm getting a 'no' that you're not activated, but i could be wrong. i'm still new at 'asking my inner heart' for answers.

as for ouji, i never play with it. it brings in undesirable spirits. a spirit got into me for about a week just by playing w/ a pendulum. i don't do that anymore or do anything to invite anything that is not from the Source of Love.

eft is really nice - google it. i never thought it would help, but it does. i've also used bach rescue remedy for extreme anxiety and terror. beats me why i'm going through this, but hey, whatever works. i have taken the open heart classes and reiki tummo (w/ a safe kundalini opening.) i've moved on to higher courses and the energy healing is just amazing! i need less and less alternative meds to help me through my problems. the love takes care of it if i ask for help to let the love do all the work.

to let go of the emotional part, the love cleanses the heart and releases negativity and replaces it with love. the key is to replace negativity with love otherwise you'd have a gap of open space to be filled w/ negativity. and it must be repeated because we have so much stuff building up inside.

sorry if this message is unorganized.

many blessings to you soldier and may your heart finds the peace you need.