Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 28-12-2017, 02:49 PM
Master

dream jo, I was single for many years before I met my current husband. I became content living alone, doing my own thing. Not having to answer to anyone. Like some of you describe, I had a lot of issues from past relationships.

I knew my current husband socially for 4 years before we began dating. I had no interest in him before we began dating. On our first date we were talking and he simply put his hand over mine to make his point of what he was saying at the time. And at that gesture, I fell instantly in love with him. I know you've heard of love at first sight, well this was love at first touch. I had some kind of chemical reaction to him. I've only heard of one other person who has had this kind of experience.

So I was hopelessly in love with this guy. Like I said I had a lot of emotional baggage and so did he. We fought for 5 years before we finally were able to settle down and just enjoy each other. We lived together for 10 years before we got married. Now we've been together a total of 22 years and have never been happier.

My point is. That emotional baggage? You will have to deal with it sooner or later. Just as well be sooner.
Old 28-12-2017, 02:51 PM
Master
thnx................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-01-2018, 02:56 PM
Master

I would give a basic piece of advice , know a few things about some one before falling n love with them . You could ask a guy , what kind of women do you find attrctive , ect.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I would give a basic piece of advice , know a few things about some one before falling n love with them . You could ask a guy , what kind of women do you find attrctive , ect.

thnx
wen iv bean askt wot man i lk i say 1s its got a sens of humrers persnltyys
gud hert

Old 03-01-2018, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
thnx
wen iv bean askt wot man i lk i say 1s its got a sens of humrers persnltyys
gud hert

or a man lk my dad wz gud lovin funnny............................................ .......

Old 03-01-2018, 09:21 PM
Master

Many do look for there parent in there girl/boy friend . lets say a girls dad was big and like to fix old cars . That is the type of guy she would have for a boy friend or hub. if you ask a guy what kind of women he likes and he tells he is gay , then you know . Lets say a guy likes out door stuff hikeing , or mountain climbing , then that is the kind of woman he might look for . Maby he likes to fix up old cars and show them , or race them , he would want a girl in to the same thing . I cant cover all the stuff people like to do , but you get the idea .
Old 03-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Master
yep plsd u do get t it