Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-05-2017, 02:32 AM
Suspended
If you were to go back to your cabin, would it be the same?
Old 16-05-2017, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodat
There is no one true path. We each have to find our own individual way. For myself that way is solitude. when I am surrounded by too many others there are so many voices I cannot hear my own.
I was about to share my own similar experience: how when living alone in nature on my acreage, birds fly over to me and sit on branches a few feet away; or a rabbit will hop out of the bush and just sit there enjoying the company. And then I read your post #8. Ha-ha!
Old 16-05-2017, 11:53 AM
Suspended
Cool story, iv done something similar before, there was a coastal town i was visiting, while there i took a walk along the beach and noticed the entrance to a cave high up on a cliff over looking the sea, there are a lot of coastal caves in that area however its not wise to spend the night in them because the tide does come in but this one was high up so i went and checked it out, it went far back enough and was pretty big inside, so i went off and got some food, water and sleeping bags and took them to the cave i ended up hanging out there for only five days but it was still cool, i saw penguins, seals, massive ships and one night there was a thunder storm with lightning also there was no light pollution there so the night sky looked even more amazing then usual.
Old 16-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
If you were to go back to your cabin, would it be the same?
I could go back to being a solitary and experience it again but it wouldn't be the same at 85 as it was when I was younger. You know the old saying, "You can't go home again".
Old 16-05-2017, 05:54 PM
Master
Quote:
I could go back to being a solitary and experience it again but it wouldn't be the same at 85 as it was when I was younger. You know the old saying, "You can't go home again".

Do you live on that 40 acres now....I guess not. Can I borrow them?

Old 16-05-2017, 08:18 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
Do you live on that 40 acres now....I guess not. Can I borrow them?
The 40 acres is still in my name but some old friends built a house and are living on it now with my permission.
There were several spiritually active places on it; one was a natural seat in a rock that almost invites you to sit down. Another was at the exact center of a cluster of three large old cedars.
Old 16-05-2017, 10:07 PM
Pathfinder
This is the cabin I built . One room. bed. table and wood stove. That's all. Hope this works
Old 17-05-2017, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
This is the cabin I built . One room. bed. table and wood stove. That's all. Hope this works

Aw, it's just a black and white 'x'.

But that's nice of you to let them use it.