Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 27-02-2017, 09:33 PM
Master

Reincarnating into another developed body?

I was reading in Roger J Woolger, Ph.D's book Other Lives, Other Selves today and I came across some information I have not previously read about.

He is a past life regression therapist (a psychotherapist) of the Jungian field of thought.

He says of the cases (and it ranges into the thousands of cases) 95% of a selected sample of cases, the personalities report floating above the body and even further up and beyond Earth, in the physical plane to some realm of peace and rest. A small portion of these patients remember seeing brief visions of light.

Of the remaining 5% half of them or 2.5% report being reabsorbed peacefully back into the earth. I wondered exactly what that absorption meant. The other 2.5% had report a hell or hellish like place for a period of time while they understand what they had done to the people they harmed during the previous incarnation.

Out of the 95% and the 2.5% mentioned above who were reabsorbed into the earth, the majority or about 80% quickly find themselves back into another past life or in this incarnation. They either report being immediately inside a womb or in the body of a young child.

Often a last thought while dying will catapult them directly into an adult drama in this or another life, bypassing childhood altogether.

We are not talking about incarnating into a developing fetus in the womb.

So my question is: Is he talking about walk-ins?

If these souls are being transferred into another body for another incarnation then I would guess they are fairly young souls and don't get much choice until they are more matured souls.

Anyone who talks to the disembodied spirits that can confirm that this happens?

I try to always keep an open mind. So I can't slam the lid shut on this idea.

I find it intriguing that there are so many different scenarios. So many different ways things can happen. Infinite possibilities all according to what we believe to be Truth and Real.
Old 29-11-2019, 10:59 AM
Seeker
During my two year chat with my reincarnated self (March 2014 to July 2016), she told me that she had heard that this kind of thing can occasionally happen. She is (I am) even more interested in the subject of reincarnation now, having had her own (my own) personal 'proof' of the reality of reincarnation.

Tia heard about a 23 year old girl who was a direct reincarnation, like a 'walk-in', of a 65 year old male who passed to Spirit after a long period of illness. After dying in hospital, he appeared, or woke up, in the body of a young girl, aged 19, without the need to go through another childhood.

The original occupant (mind/spirit/soul?) of the girl's body had passed to Spirit after contracting a serious case of food-poisoning. The man's essence/soul entered the girl's physical body at the exact time that original essence left.

After a few days recuperation in hospital, he (now inhabiting a female body) spent many weeks acclimatising to his new situation and fitting into his new life.

I don't know any more facts about this case, or even the truth of it, but it's an interesting thought that this kind of thing can happen.
Old 29-11-2019, 09:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I was reading in Roger J Woolger, Ph.D's book Other Lives, Other Selves today and I came across some information I have not previously read about.

He is a past life regression therapist (a psychotherapist) of the Jungian field of thought.

He says of the cases (and it ranges into the thousands of cases) 95% of a selected sample of cases, the personalities report floating above the body and even further up and beyond Earth, in the physical plane to some realm of peace and rest. A small portion of these patients remember seeing brief visions of light.

Of the remaining 5% half of them or 2.5% report being reabsorbed peacefully back into the earth. I wondered exactly what that absorption meant. The other 2.5% had report a hell or hellish like place for a period of time while they understand what they had done to the people they harmed during the previous incarnation.

Out of the 95% and the 2.5% mentioned above who were reabsorbed into the earth, the majority or about 80% quickly find themselves back into another past life or in this incarnation. They either report being immediately inside a womb or in the body of a young child.

Often a last thought while dying will catapult them directly into an adult drama in this or another life, bypassing childhood altogether.

We are not talking about incarnating into a developing fetus in the womb.

So my question is: Is he talking about walk-ins?

If these souls are being transferred into another body for another incarnation then I would guess they are fairly young souls and don't get much choice until they are more matured souls.

Anyone who talks to the disembodied spirits that can confirm that this happens?

I try to always keep an open mind. So I can't slam the lid shut on this idea.

[1] I find it intriguing that there are so many different scenarios. So many different ways things can happen. Infinite possibilities all according to what we believe to be Truth and Real.

[1] We experience according to our beliefs.

One of the common ways of inducing past-life and life-between-lives regressions is to firstly bring the subject to an early childhood period, then to their womb period, progress them through birth, then regress to a past-life. This is the regression process, and has nothing to do with how reincarnation happens.

Every regression experience is affected by the regression facilitator's beliefs, by the subject's beliefs, and by the beliefs of their audience. This is the reason for which every author reports a large percentage of their subjects having similar experiences, with so big differences among some authors.

Any good hypnotist and channeler has to do their best to leave aside all personal beliefs and expectations, and direct their subjects and audiences to do the same. Especially those who perform in public are not focused on doing that, so whatever we see on youtube or read in books, can't be fully trusted to depict accurately the after-life.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.