Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 02-05-2017, 08:48 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Linen53, the best thing is not to do any research on this topic.

You can either believe or not believe at all. And the Ego thoughts will do everything from preventing you from discovering the truth.

You will basically search for the validation of what he is writing about by using judgement.
And judgement, used personally against someone, enforces the ego. and this leads to denial of the spirit.

I have as well made researches on Lobsang, but of course now i wish i haven't done it.
(but at least there was the experience and recognition of what is going on, how it impacts the belief, how the ego plays etc etc)

I haven't readed that book yet, (as i was interested in his 'You forever' but of course then researches lowered the interest in it.)
And after that i have found 'Free Zone Earth' and their self clearing, which i have tried out, but stopped it of the unexpected troubles.

Yes now i have more understanding, what was happening but then i found the 'Course in Miracles'

And now i'm almost 5 years on it. Still learning and learning.

Instead of doing researches, i should be doing the exercises - As the course says, there are many ways to God.

Hello linen 53,
You can read whatever you want, whenever you want!

Hello Dan,
Mate,you have no right telling linen53 what she can and cannot read,if she gets joy and happiness from his books then that is great.
If she believes all or some or none,then that's ok too!

You go for your life linen53, and have a lovely read,I found his books to be mesmerising,especially Cave of the Ancients and the Doctor from Lhasa, both excellent, but start with the Third Eye!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 03-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello linen 53,
You can read whatever you want, whenever you want!

Hello Dan,
Mate,you have no right telling linen53 what she can and cannot read,if she gets joy and happiness from his books then that is great.
If she believes all or some or none,then that's ok too!

Kind Regards Billy.

I meant that she do not do researches on Lobsang Rampa and his personal history. There are few of websites which do not write well about him.
At least, that is what i thought that she wanted to do: research on his past.

Quote:
Mate,you have no right telling linen53 what she can and cannot read

From my personal experience, i did do the researches on his past. I have no idea why, but that's how it was. With the end result of stopping enjoying the book. (which in turn caused delay and no progress at all - from today's point of view)

So you mean that i have no right to tell her, that she shall not do the same mistake ?
(while now i clearly recognize the reason what happened)

Or are you not telling your children, that they shall not touch the Power socket ?
Old 04-05-2017, 01:55 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello Dan,

I mean just let her read whatever,or research whatever she wants to,she can decide if its truthful or not factual herself.
I read all his books,did a little research ( no computers in the 70's )
I even wrote to him,but just because you had a negative result doesn't mean others will.
If it makes her happy or sad that's for linen53 to decide.

Kind Regards Billy.