Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 26-06-2017, 05:13 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwaves
Yes, it is possible for a single body to have more than one soul. I am a case in point. The person here typing this paragraph is unique while the one that will type in the next paragraph is also unique.

Hi! Yes, I am here too. I sort of live with Tridek and I am his friend. We are conscious at the same time. My name is Dushar. It is certainly an interesting phenomenon. I joined this person 4-5 years ago. We have no intention of parting before this body dies.

This is Tridek again. I'd like to add and if we do part when this body dies I'm sure it will be a very sad separation. I don't know what will be though! :) Anyway, like Dushar said, yes, it's a very interesting phenomenon and I'm glad Dushar is with me.

Hey, hello. High five from another shared experience over here.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:45 PM
Newbie ;)

I've been told (and felt) that I've near definitely experienced my body being inhabited by many souls multiple times. I'm also figuring out (and I strongly believe) that my "vessel" is inhabited by a walk-in and the soul that I was born with won't be returning. I'm coping with and dealing with the dissociative feelings I've been having since these events (and probably before), but it's definitely gotten more intense.
Old 19-07-2018, 06:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Exclatly what your saying is excatly true there differences in being possessed and being dimensional channeler. When one becomes a vessel they are either attach with you sorta like a family. You can channel or be part of collective where you can feel and take on a soul coming through your own body. Very few have this abilities. But if not true to you please continue going to doctor if you feel like you need to though.
Old 29-04-2022, 02:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsoulvocalist
I've been told (and felt) that I've near definitely experienced my body being inhabited by many souls multiple times. I'm also figuring out (and I strongly believe) that my "vessel" is inhabited by a walk-in and the soul that I was born with won't be returning. I'm coping with and dealing with the dissociative feelings I've been having since these events (and probably before), but it's definitely gotten more intense.

Update: Been diagnosed with DID (and have been in treatment for it for years now)... so there's that
Old 29-04-2022, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
It is rather the other way around, that one soul has many extensions into this reality.

That is my understanding as well.

I was looking for a post from you in this thread, and there it is !
Old 30-05-2022, 05:39 PM
Master
Dissociation disorder and borderline personality disorder- all alters of different personality’s ?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 16-01-2023, 01:14 PM
Newbie ;)

I have a walk-in companion. it is my mums reincarnated spirit. We function in a similar way to conjoined twins too who have to share a body simultaneously but are telepathic (with each other) so don't need to speak we just auto know what each other is thinking or wants to do.

She has shown me she does remember her past life as my mum (she had died young when I was much younger) and the connection and love we had was instantly restored. There is no doubt it is her she knows things she couldn't possibly know as a stranger about myself/siblings our original home and our dad who has also since passed (though I don't feel his spirit).

I can't see why there couldn't be more in one body though it would be harder to organise everyone if more than one (other than the original soul who had always worked the body) wanted to be in control of the body.