Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 30-01-2015, 10:43 PM
DesperateDove90

Is Requesting A Psychic Reading Allowed?

Hello, I've been wondering if there are people on these forums that offer Psychic readings that'll offer me some insight into the things that are happening to me and that'll maybe better understand. I understand that this is quite a request that I'm not sure if the moderators or Admin would be happy with me requesting, hence the title of the thread.

If it is allowed, I would like to request some kind person who can do readings to give me one. I hope you understand that I couldn't pay money but you would have my utmost thanks. I'm very new to this community so my apologies if this comes across as a bizzare thing to request.

Thanks for reading
Old 30-01-2015, 10:55 PM
TesseLated

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Look...
Old 30-01-2015, 11:07 PM
DesperateDove90

hmm it doesn't allow me to view that link. gives me the "insufficient permissions" screen. Could you tell me what it says?
Old 30-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Gracey

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=26430

Attention those who are looking for a reading, be it in your own thread or in an existing thread of a member offering a reading:

We would like you to take the time to read the rules on readings that can be found below in this post.

Once you have read these rules, we ask that you please sign off in this thread that you have acknowledged and understand those rules.

Anyone who asks for a reading who has not signed off on these rules in this thread will have their request removed without warning and without notice.

Thank you.

SF Staff

[Note from Arive nan: This thread’s title and first post have been edited on 1-7-2013. The rules are now quoted here in this thread. The rules themselves, in terms of what is allowed and what is not allowed, have not changed during this. Those who have already read and understood the rules and signed off here in this thread do not need to sign off again.]

--

RULES FOR READINGS

The Reading Requests forum is meant to be a place for participating members of SF to have the option to occasionally request a reading, as well as a place for those who wish to offer readings.

There are many members who would like to receive a reading - many more than there are readings offered - and we would like for more of them to be able to receive a reading once in a while. We also do not want our readers to end up feeling overwhelmed with requests – something that has deterred many readers from continuing to offer readings. Doing a reading takes time and energy.

The following rules were designed with these things in mind.

For the person requesting a reading:

You must understand that any reading accepted from any member/medium/reader of Spiritual Forums is for entertainment purposes only.

You must have been an active member of Spiritual Forums for at least six weeks and have a minimum of 25 posts to request a reading.

Readings are not permitted for members under the age of 18

You must NOT: Harass or pester, publicly or via PM, any of our readers for a reading. Simply place one request thread in this section and wait for a reader to approach you. It may be that someone else will get a reading before you, whose request was placed later than yours, but as most readers work on their feelings they can only go to those they feel 'drawn' to go to. Please be patient.

You must NOT: Post a request in a readings thread created by a reader offering readings if they have clearly stated 'no requests until further notice'. This will be viewed as harassment.

You must NOT: Slam any reader, publicly or via PM, if you are not happy with the reading you receive (see our first point in these rules).

If a reader asks for a specific number of volunteers only, please do not add your name to that list once it has reached that number, or it will be removed without notice by staff.

Please do not place more than one request in any three month period, whether by posting a thread asking directly for a reading or by adding your name to an existing thread offering readings. This will give our readers a chance to work through their requests, and give more members a fair chance of receiving one.

If a reading is frightening or predicts death or serious illness/injury, or you are asked for money or donations in return for a reading, or you are encouraged to visit other places for a further reading, please report this to our staff immediately. We can only prevent these things if we are aware of them.

Readings are purely for our members. Please do not ask for readings for any third party (ie: family and friends).
Old 30-01-2015, 11:29 PM
DesperateDove90

Ok, I'm very sorry... Lesson learned
Old 30-01-2015, 11:40 PM
Gracey

no reason for apologies, you did nothing wrong. :)
Old 01-02-2015, 12:49 PM
Pathfinder

I confirm that I have read and understood the rules regarding readings.

Firetastic.
Old 03-02-2015, 10:01 AM
JessieBaby

i confirmed that i have read and understood the rules about readings