Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-05-2011, 11:52 AM
beth

Baby Butterflys

Hi,
Just wanted to share.

I was sitting outside yesterday morning enjoying the morning air and was saying a prayer for guidance. When I got done praying I looked in my front yard and there were about 15 or 20 baby butterflys just flying around in a circle. Then I looked toward the side of the yard and there were more. I don't think I've ever seen anything like.

Hope all have a great day.

Beth
Old 27-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Master
Wow! I have never seen anything like that either. In fact I don't know if I have ever seen a baby butterfly..........
Lucky you!
James
Old 27-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Moonangel

Thats a really nice story Beth, I have a similar one. The day after my nan died I was sitting on the back doorstep, looking through a box of her things that I had brought back from her place, when I looked up, my garden was raining feathers and there were so many butterflys flying around, it lasted such a long time, it was a very nice experience.

Heres another butterfly story... When i was a child I was playing in my brothers room and I opened a small tube of cream, a butterfly (which was way to big to fit in the tube) seemed to unravel itself and fall out of the lid, onto the floor (looking worse for wear) and then it vanished. I was quite young but have never forgotten it, as I was so confused... Anyway im guessing that may have represented by life to come, which was pretty chaotic to say the least......................... Years later I did my Reiki attunement, and during the last meditaion, I saw a butterfly that looked so happy and healthy, shoot off and fly happily away..... Hopefully representing my life to come.

I love butterflys.
Old 28-05-2011, 09:26 PM
beth

Wow! What a great story MoonAngel. Thanks for sharing
Old 28-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Lunacie

I've had a few encounters with butterflies over the last 20 years - at unexpected times and in unexpected places. For me, it signals a time of transition, emerging from the confining beliefs or patterns that have been holding me back, spreading my wings and trying a new path, exploring new options. Scary. But exciting.
Old 28-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Master
Those are such wonderful stories, Beth and Moonangel.
I'm curious what color your baby butterflies were, Beth...?

Old 28-05-2011, 11:21 PM
jjj

That is really awesome Really cool that they were flying in a circle as well.... and that your eyes caught them at just that time. What an affirmation.
Old 28-05-2011, 11:35 PM
Master
Hi beth
The same happened at my husbands funeral. He also loved butterflies. People watching them were flawed. They came from everywhere...hundreds fluttering densely in one area, then disappeared as fast as they came.
Gob-smacked is what we were.
Old 29-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Moonangel

Its very comforting to see especially after a death, and when there are alot of them, it sort of confirms they are here for you.....

Has anyone ever experienced animals or birds visiting prior to a death? During the week before my nan died i was visited everyday by a magpie (there is a connection with magpies as my nan had one that used to live in her house lol, everytime they sent it away it came back for months and months until it found a mate... its going to sound insane but the magpie was able to squawk my unclees name, and would shout him every morning... thats mad, I know..) Anyway this magpie kept comming to my garden and letting me and get close to it, and put food nxt to it ect.... it would be on the back garden one min, I could go out front and there it would be... This teamed with the fact that each night during that week when I closed my eyes I could clearly see my grandad smiling and wearing a suite and bowtie (never seen him dressed smart in life) I knew he and the bird had come to let me know what was going to be happening next. 1 week later my nan passed away... That in itself was an advancement in my spirituality, as seeing my grandad so clearly and accepting the news before Id got it, showed me I was on the right path......
Old 29-05-2011, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonangel
Its very comforting to see especially after a death, and when there are alot of them, it sort of confirms they are here for you.....

Has anyone ever experienced animals or birds visiting prior to a death? During the week before my nan died i was visited everyday by a magpie (there is a connection with magpies as my nan had one that used to live in her house lol, everytime they sent it away it came back for months and months until it found a mate... its going to sound insane but the magpie was able to squawk my unclees name, and would shout him every morning... thats mad, I know..) Anyway this magpie kept comming to my garden and letting me and get close to it, and put food nxt to it ect.... it would be on the back garden one min, I could go out front and there it would be... This teamed with the fact that each night during that week when I closed my eyes I could clearly see my grandad smiling and wearing a suite and bowtie (never seen him dressed smart in life) I knew he and the bird had come to let me know what was going to be happening next. 1 week later my nan passed away... That in itself was an advancement in my spirituality, as seeing my grandad so clearly and accepting the news before Id got it, showed me I was on the right path......

Thats awesome!!