Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 28-08-2016, 09:43 PM
Experiencer

1, 4, 6, 9, 13, 25....

Woot my first very on thread on here! :P

Disclaimer: I'm quite confused. I had a hunger for knowledge even as a kid, and I pride myself (perhaps a bit too much) on what I've learned. All of life just amazes me. I always have to figure out everything I can about something, who, what, where, when, why, how....And this extends to the topic of theology. But words on a page don't come close to practical tangible experience.

I've now come to the conclusion that many things in life don't have a human explanation. There's a sense of power and responsibility I'm not ready for. I feel an urge to heal and protect people, but I don't know how to help myself. Yeesh I sound nuts.

But since this weird rush I felt about 6 months ago, I started climbing out of the depression and anxiety that trapped me for my adolescent years. All these strange little signs, patterns, and epiphanies keep giving me hope. My nightmares have become less frightening but also more intense. I feel like I'm meant to take care of people once I've battled my own demons.

Some of these "signs" are numbers. 1, 4, 6, 9, 13, 25....I have no clue why. 1, 4, 6, and 9 occur in any combination of each other. The total price for a recent medicinal herb order, $64.41. My new niece's birthday, 6/6/16. I'll guess these numbers on a math test (I'm absolutely horrible at math) and score a 61%-69%. 13 and 25 show up on their own.

As stated above, I'm horrible at math. I graduated high school with a D- in 7th grade math. Heh or maybe 6th. I also know next to nothing about numerology or divination. I have visions in dreams, but that's about it. So do those numbers have any spiritual, mathematical, etc significance?